ImageImageImageImage

trading dez bryant?

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,233

Re: trading dez bryant? 

Post#41 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:01 pm

gravytrain24 wrote:I feel like i'm the only guy who's going to miss Dez. I appreciated his passion and I think he could have grew with Dak but I think the coaches just aren't capable of putting players in the best spots to succeed. I hope he does well and goes somewhere in the AFC.

I won't miss Dez at all. We should ave got rid of him 4 years ago like I suggested back then when we could have gotten premium value for him. He now, after all these years wants to improve his route running and wants to go to a team in the division to get back at us. Give me a break and what does that really tell you where his head is really at? I wouldn't give the F...... piece of crap a damn mop job. He can go to the Ravens, Redskins, or ride around a golf cart in Seattle and eat china food, who the hell cares. Lets move forward. And yes, Jerry also played his part and letting things get this far after all these years. Another bad Jerry contract that hurts and/or sets us back from getting over the final hurdle we never seem to get over for so many years. I think all of us in here have reservations about some of our coaches.
gravytrain24
Bench Warmer
And1: 312

Post#42 » by gravytrain24 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:57 pm

But to hear that teams were actually reaching out about a trade and the FO didn't explore it is mind blowing. If you knew you were going to cut him, why not trade him and get something in return. Get another draft pick or two back. The FO mishandled this entire thing and I wish him the best, as long as he's not in our division.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#43 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:19 pm

Well, ahh, Otis and Mr. B, you guys want to answer this one? I thought the answer was quite obvious at this point.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 3,999

Post#44 » by Mr B » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:50 pm

gravytrain24 wrote:But to hear that teams were actually reaching out about a trade and the FO didn't explore it is mind blowing. If you knew you were going to cut him, why not trade him and get something in return. Get another draft pick or two back. The FO mishandled this entire thing and I wish him the best, as long as he's not in our division.

I haven’t heard anywhere that teams were reaching out to trade for him. He doesn’t even have a lot of teams lined up to try to sign him now when he’s free.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#45 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:59 pm

gravytrain24 wrote:But to hear that teams were actually reaching out about a trade and the FO didn't explore it is mind blowing. If you knew you were going to cut him, why not trade him and get something in return. Get another draft pick or two back. The FO mishandled this entire thing and I wish him the best, as long as he's not in our division.

This is the first I've heard of any trade interest from anyone. Believe me - if that had been the case then it would have been front and center news down here.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
gravytrain24
Bench Warmer

Post#46 » by gravytrain24 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:00 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:

This is the first I've heard of any trade interest from anyone. Believe me - if that had been the case then it would have been front and center news down here.

I heard this when they had Mike Fisher on Shan and RJ. That's how I get my cowboys radio talk.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#47 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:15 am

gravytrain24 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

I heard this when they had Mike Fisher on Shan and RJ. That's how I get my cowboys radio talk.

I’m sorry.
gravytrain24
Bench Warmer

Post#48 » by gravytrain24 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:19 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:
gravytrain24 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

I’m sorry.

I take what I can get from the podcast world. DC isn't really big on the boys lol
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#49 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:30 am

Just keep staying tuned to the Otis and Blue Jersey Jinx show this upcoming season. Its going to be a special year !
Mr B
RealGM

Post#50 » by Mr B » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:25 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:
gravytrain24 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

I’m sorry.

Lol! That’s exactly what I was thinking. Fish is almost as bad as Mickey Spagnola.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#51 » by Mr B » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:30 am

gravytrain24 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:
gravytrain24 wrote:I heard this when they had Mike Fisher on Shan and RJ. That's how I get my cowboys radio talk.

I’m sorry.

I take what I can get from the podcast world. DC isn't really big on the boys lol

If you want to listen to live Dallas sports radio I have 3 apps that I listen too. Radio.com, SportsDay, and ESPNDallas. Take it with a grain of salt though. SportsDay (the Ticket) isn’t as homerish as the other two.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#52 » by Otis Driftwood » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:36 am

Mr B wrote:
gravytrain24 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:
I’m sorry.

If you want to listen to live Dallas sports radio I have 3 apps that I listen too. Radio.com, SportsDay, and ESPNDallas. Take it with a grain of salt though. SportsDay (the Ticket) isn’t as homerish as the other two.

I’m a P1... from Day 1. Literally. The Ticket gives me what I need.

Having the DMN Sports Day is an added bonus. But i presume you have to pay to read the content. I’m a paper subscriber also so I can read with no issue. And I’ll take David Moore over the competition easily.

SportsDay app. Get it.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#53 » by Mr B » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:27 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:
Mr B wrote:
gravytrain24 wrote:I take what I can get from the podcast world. DC isn't really big on the boys lol

I’m a P1... from Day 1. Literally. The Ticket gives me what I need.

Having the DMN Sports Day is an added bonus. But i presume you have to pay to read the content. I’m a paper subscriber also so I can read with no issue. And I’ll take David Moore over the competition easily.

SportsDay app. Get it.

No you don’t have to pay to read the articles. I’ve been listening since the beginning but now I mostly just listed to the Hardline. Korby is hilarious.

JJT on ESPN has some good things to say. G-Bag on the Fan is also pretty good.

Return to Dallas Cowboys