Danny Green on ESPN2 right now, "Kawhi has told me verbally he wants to stay here"

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

HartfordWhalers
Senior Mod - 76ers and NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - 76ers and NBA TnT Forum
And1: 20,538

Re: Danny Green on ESPN2 right now, "Kawhi has told me verbally he wants to stay here" 

Post#61 » by HartfordWhalers » Sat May 26, 2018 9:27 pm

Teko wrote:
fileman3 wrote:He will never win another title if he stays

He will probably never win another title even if he leaves anyways, Spurs as an organization who more titles than anybody (tie with Lakers, 5) else in last 20 years, statistically he has higher chance to win another if he stays than he leaves.

That is not how stats work.

Thanks.
Teko
Sixth Man
And1: 1,429

Re: Danny Green on ESPN2 right now, "Kawhi has told me verbally he wants to stay here" 

Post#62 » by Teko » Sun May 27, 2018 2:59 am

HartfordWhalers wrote:
Teko wrote:
fileman3 wrote:He will never win another title if he stays

He will probably never win another title even if he leaves anyways, Spurs as an organization who more titles than anybody (tie with Lakers, 5) else in last 20 years, statistically he has higher chance to win another if he stays than he leaves.

That is not how stats work.

Thanks.

You're welcome.
Ballings7
RealGM
And1: 1,474

Post#63 » by Ballings7 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:22 am

DROB27 wrote:Watch people on here dismiss this but continue to believe the media :lol:

Yeah, exactly..

I mean, how many times has Green said that Kawhi keeps in touch him and the team? He's said it like 4-5 times. Yet people don't mention this.

But hey, this is information coming from someone INSIDE the organization, not outside of it trying to make money and headlines off a non-story.

All the usual speculative, exaggerated crap from the media. False narratives galore all year with this crap.

And people getting brainwashed by it are even worse.
The Playoffs don't care about your Analytics
Dr Aki
RealGM
And1: 29,335

Post#64 » by Dr Aki » Sun May 27, 2018 3:23 am

i believe it

no way he was coming back and injuring himself and putting that super max in jeopardy
ChuckChilly
Veteran
And1: 2,666

Post#65 » by ChuckChilly » Sun May 27, 2018 4:18 am

GameBredAPBT wrote:Why on Earth would he want to leave one of the greatest pro sports franchises in history? Something personal must've went down between him & someone on their staff.

His uncle.
Slim Charlez
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,451

Post#66 » by Slim Charlez » Sun May 27, 2018 5:49 am

LloydFree wrote:
GameBredAPBT wrote:Why on Earth would he want to leave one of the greatest pro sports franchises in history? Something personal must've went down between him & someone on their staff.

A higher profile in a bigger market.

He just turned down a sneaker deal that was about 15% (about 80 million less) of what the other top Stars get.

Yeah I'm sure his profile is going to skyrocket once he's winning 42 games with the Knicks every season. Why do people keep pretending the whole big market advantage exists? Most of the big market teams have been trash for years while none of the top 5 players in the league play in what people would consider big markets. The dude is not marketable, period, no matter where he's playing.
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 28,824

Post#67 » by AirP. » Mon May 28, 2018 3:48 am

YogurtProducer wrote:
AirP. wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:If Kawhi signs the deal and comes out scoring 25ppg I’d say you’re looking into it to far. Hard to tell yet

Doesn't mean there isn't problems.

Yeah. Odds are the problems are physical. Don’t overthink this

Don't worry, it's obvious.

Return to The General Board