bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,242

Re: 2018 Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread 

Post#401 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jun 6, 2018 5:19 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:
Other than the fact that Cliff Harris could actually cover...

Is this your way of saying your concerned about the defense going into next season?

If we are counting on Jeff Heath becoming Earl Thomas...

Yes. Yes I am.

I havent made up my mind on Heath yet. I love his physicality and he is decent in the running game. But you are right, my grandmother can cover better than him.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#402 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jun 6, 2018 7:17 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:
Never thought I would find myself hoping for Goodell to do something like this... but after all the denials and then the police footage basically shooting down every denial along with Williams’ own lawyer essentially saying T-Will lied...

Here’s hoping The Ginger God throws the book at that dumbazz!

I doubt that happens even if he gets suspended. At least not if Jerry has any say. He’s already publicly defended TWill.

Read on Twitter
?s=21

As much of a dumbass as TWill is I’m kind of impressed with him being able to get out of a DUI while being completely trashed. Don’t know if you guys heard the audio but his story, although not likely is very possible. The best thing he did was get out of that car and walk home. The cops have zero evidence that he was actually driving the car that night. I’m kind of surprised though that he didn’t get a DUI for riding that bike while impaired.

I heard it. Dude was beyond trashed.

The early fantasy WR ratings has Gallup at 64. It appears at the moment he is our number 2 WR.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,000

Post#403 » by Mr B » Wed Jun 6, 2018 9:13 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:
Mr B wrote:
I doubt that happens even if he gets suspended. At least not if Jerry has any say. He’s already publicly defended TWill.

Read on Twitter
?s=21

As much of a dumbass as TWill is I’m kind of impressed with him being able to get out of a DUI while being completely trashed. Don’t know if you guys heard the audio but his story, although not likely is very possible. The best thing he did was get out of that car and walk home. The cops have zero evidence that he was actually driving the car that night. I’m kind of surprised though that he didn’t get a DUI for riding that bike while impaired.

I heard it. Dude was beyond trashed.

The early fantasy WR ratings has Gallup at 64. It appears at the moment he is our number 2 WR.

Word on the radio over the weekend was that they have been trying Beasley on the outside and that he actually looked pretty good. It’s going to be real interesting to see how this WR core comes together this year.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#404 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:33 am

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Martin just got a nice contract.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#405 » by Mr B » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:09 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Martin just got a nice contract.

Just in time for mini camp too. He couldn’t afford to miss. We need him continuing to build chemistry with Collins.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#406 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Sounds like a couple of "t's" and "i's to take care of but I think we all knew this would get done... and that Andrew Norwell wouldn't be the top paid guard in the NFL come Week 1.

No distractions. That's what I want to see through the rest of the offseason. Nice and quiet.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#407 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:

Sounds like a couple of "t's" and "i's to take care of but I think we all knew this would get done... and that Andrew Norwell wouldn't be the top paid guard in the NFL come Week 1.

No distractions. That's what I want to see through the rest of the offseason. Nice and quiet.

Come on Otis, with Jerry as owner, :wink: :crazy:
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#408 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:33 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

Come on Otis, with Jerry as owner, :wink: :crazy:

We can always hope...

And truth be told - I'm more worried about the dead time between Minicamp and Training Camp.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#409 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:41 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:

Never mind.

Read on Twitter
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#410 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:49 am

I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. Sooooo tired of these red flag players.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#411 » by Mr B » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:57 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

Never mind.

Read on Twitter

From what I’ve heard his suspension may have been because of a missed test and not an actual dirty sample. The missed test also may have been because he was at a custody hearing for his daughter in California. He has since been awarded full custody. I’d like to know though if the league knew about the custody hearing or if he failed to tell them about it. If they knew then he definitely would not deserve to be suspended but if he never told them about the hearing then he’s a dumbass and deserves to be suspended.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#412 » by Otis Driftwood » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Mr B wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

Never mind.

Read on Twitter

From what I’ve heard his suspension may have been because of a missed test and not an actual dirty sample. The missed test also may have been because he was at a custody hearing for his daughter in California. He has since been awarded full custody. I’d like to know though if the league knew about the custody hearing or if he failed to tell them about it. If they knew then he definitely would not deserve to be suspended but if he never told them about the hearing then he’s a dumbass and deserves to be suspended.

At this point it doesn’t matter what the reason was. The dude is squandering a career and a chance to set his daughter up for life. If someone can’t make that clear to him... or if he can’t wrap his head around it, then he has no one to blame but himself.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#413 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:08 am

If the story is true, I have to give the guy some slack here. A choice over his daughter or a drug test. I would do the right thing for my kids over anything.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#414 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:47 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:
Never mind.

Read on Twitter

At this point it doesn’t matter what the reason was. The dude is squandering a career and a chance to set his daughter up for life. If someone can’t make that clear to him... or if he can’t wrap his head around it, then he has no one to blame but himself.

" The quality of a man's life, is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence".
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#415 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:47 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:
Mr B wrote:

" The quality of a man's life, is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence".

“Well, the world needs ditch diggers too.”
Mr B
RealGM

Post#416 » by Mr B » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:48 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:If the story is true, I have to give the guy some slack here. A choice over his daughter or a drug test. I would do the right thing for my kids over anything.

Keep in mind that is pure speculation. All we know for a fact right now is that he was suspended for missing a scheduled test. He hasn’t given a reason why he missed so it’s also very possible that he knew he was going to fail a test so instead of failing he just decided to skip it. I’m sure he will appeal and then we’ll find out why he missed the test.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#417 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:09 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

“Well, the world needs ditch diggers too.”

Lets leave the Egal and Foreskin fans out of it for a moment, :wink: :lol:
gravytrain24
Bench Warmer
And1: 312

Post#418 » by gravytrain24 » Sun Jul 1, 2018 12:56 pm

Haven't been here in a minute, hope you all are good. Coming back with three hot takes, 1. the Cowboys will have the best scoring offense in the league, 2. Gallup will be the No. 1 WR by game 6, 3. defense will be top 3.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#419 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jul 4, 2018 4:55 pm

I'm having a very good feeling about the defense going into the season as well. And If you are right about this Gallup kid, I would expect big things from the offense and a big year over all for us.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,425

Post#420 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Jul 5, 2018 3:28 am

Sorry...I found these on YouTube & just had to share it with you guys. :lol:

Let me know how accurate these were? :wink:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Return to Dallas Cowboys