ImageImageImageImage

Sources: Charlotte, Chicago and Orlando finalizing trade that includes Mozgov to Magic, Biyombo to Charlotte and Julyan

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

PrimeThyme
RealGM
And1: 14,326

Sources: Charlotte, Chicago and Orlando finalizing trade that includes Mozgov to Magic, Biyombo to Charlotte and Julyan 

Post#1 » by PrimeThyme » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:44 am

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

umm
gov1718
Sophomore
And1: 49

Trades!!!!!!! 

Post#2 » by gov1718 » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:45 am

Sources: Charlotte, Chicago and Orlando finalizing trade that includes Mozgov to Magic, Biyombo to Charlotte and Julyan Stone to Bulls.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
Mc-o
Veteran
And1: 1,507

Re: Trades!!!!!!! 

Post#3 » by Mc-o » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:47 am

gov1718 wrote:Sources: Charlotte, Chicago and Orlando finalizing trade that includes Mozgov to Magic, Biyombo to Charlotte and Julyan Stone to Bulls.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

No point
Mc-o
Veteran
And1: 1,507

Re: Sources: Charlotte, Chicago and Orlando finalizing trade that includes Mozgov to Magic, Biyombo to Charlotte and Jul 

Post#4 » by Mc-o » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:48 am

Lmao Doesnt make much sense for none of the teams involved lol
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,608

Re: Sources: Charlotte, Chicago and Orlando finalizing trade that includes Mozgov to Magic, Biyombo to Charlotte and Jul 

Post#5 » by Howard Mass » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:48 am

Jerian Grant is apparently coming to Orlando.

Read on Twitter
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#6 » by Howard Mass » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:49 am

Read on Twitter

yoyojw17
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,085

Post#7 » by yoyojw17 » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:51 am

.... and Jerian Grant to the Magic.

long big point guard.... not surprised. haha
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#8 » by SD2042 » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:51 am

At least Biyombo is gone from Orlando and going back home to Charlotte. Otherwise, it's really a meh trade.
wowski
Pro Prospect
And1: 592

Post#9 » by wowski » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:52 am

I was hoping there woild be picks involved. What does this trade do for the Magic?

^^
woosah
RealGM
And1: 5,275

Post#10 » by woosah » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:52 am

huh? what?
Bye Biyombo.
Woj is the new Bucher. Shams is the new Woj. Espn is the new TMZ. The NBA is the new WWE.
Boo.
OrlDave
General Manager
And1: 3,017

Post#11 » by OrlDave » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:52 am

I.. uh... have no idea what to make of any of this. I mean BB needs to go, so that part is good. Someone give me a scouting report. Jerian looks like a mediocre young guard. Mosgov your typical veteran big man stiff. I guess just filling out the roster?
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#12 » by Howard Mass » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:54 am

Grant is a nice pickup but I want to see full details of deal.

I hope Mozgov is not waived and stretched. Buyout is ok but no stretch.

j-ragg
RealGM
And1: 11,650

Post#13 » by j-ragg » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:54 am

Why trade overpaid big for overpaid big? Thought there’d be more moving parts. This has to be the smallest three team trade I’ve ever seen lol.
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
woosah
RealGM

Post#14 » by woosah » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:56 am

Howard Mass wrote:Grant is a nice pickup but I want to see full details of deal.

Is there a limit of how many players we can stretch?
Woj is the new Bucher. Shams is the new Woj. Espn is the new TMZ. The NBA is the new WWE.
Boo.
NSB_Magic
Junior
And1: 172

Post#15 » by NSB_Magic » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:56 am

Howard Mass wrote:Grant is a nice pickup but I want to see full details of deal.

Almost exact same deal except his contract is not player option next year?

We’ve had to give something else up if we’re getting Grant too. :-?
DiplomaticMagic
Head Coach
And1: 2,430

Post#16 » by DiplomaticMagic » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:57 am

Nice! I dig Jerian Grant!

Mozgov would probably be more okay with being 3rd-4th string than Biyombo.
Stop playing Fultz
Play AB and Goga
woosah
RealGM

Post#18 » by woosah » Sun Jul 8, 2018 12:59 am

DiplomaticMagic wrote:Nice! I dig Jerian Grant!

Mozgov would probably be more okay with being 3rd-4th string than Biyombo.

Tell us about Jerian.
Boo.
yoyojw17
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,085

Post#19 » by yoyojw17 » Sun Jul 8, 2018 1:00 am

OrlDave wrote:I.. uh... have no idea what to make of any of this. I mean BB needs to go, so that part is good. Someone give me a scouting report. Jerian looks like a mediocre young guard. Mosgov your typical veteran big man stiff. I guess just filling out the roster?

Here's his draft video.

Usual.... tall long and athletic... had some good stretches last season while dunn was out. But... was pretty inconsistent. I remember picking him up in Fantasy bball one week.... dropping him..... theeeeeen wanting to pick him up again. lol

We'll see if he makes any headway.

At least the pecking order at the center position is much more clear... as bamba is definitely ahead of timofey... as i think mozgov is desensitized by now and doesn't mind just collecting that check at 30+. Biz on the other hand... can't hold him down.... gonna wish him the best and hope he gets the starting position on the hornets.
NSB_Magic
Junior
And1: 172

Post#20 » by NSB_Magic » Sun Jul 8, 2018 1:01 am

How does the buyout Cap hit work? different from the stretch?

Return to Orlando Magic