NBA2k17 Training

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

The Penguin
"Beat The Commish" Champion/Mr. Clean Slate
And1: 4,107

NBA2k17 Training 

Post#1 » by The Penguin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:23 am

This probably isn’t the right place, but does anyone know how the training in NBA2k17 works?

Specificially I have players constantly complaining about intensity of practice, either it’s too low or i jack it to the max and they still complain plus get hurt. Clearly I’m missing something. Anyone figure this out, it makes franchise mode near unplayable.
GeorgeMarcus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23,049

Re: NBA2k17 Training 

Post#2 » by GeorgeMarcus » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:20 pm

Wish I could help you brother but the only feature I use on 2K is online H2H.
The Legend of George Marcus

"Where I'm from, bullies get bullied." - Zach Randolph
The Penguin

Post#3 » by The Penguin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:28 pm

SuperDario wrote:Wish I could help you brother but the only feature I use on 2K is online H2H.

Thanks,

It's just frustrating, you put time in to build a team then some broken mechanic throws your entire chemistry off.
MyUniBroDavis
General Manager
And1: 4,856

Post#4 » by MyUniBroDavis » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:01 pm

The Penguin wrote:This probably isn’t the right place, but does anyone know how the training in NBA2k17 works?

Specificially I have players constantly complaining about intensity of practice, either it’s too low or i jack it to the max and they still complain plus get hurt. Clearly I’m missing something. Anyone figure this out, it makes franchise mode near unplayable.

If they are complaining about it being too low schedule more practices like back to backs, and decrease intensity a bit if they are hurt by keep the frequency

If that doesent work restart cuz it’s a glitch den
iggymcfrack wrote: I have Bird #19 and Kobe #20 on my all-time list and both guys will probably get passed by Jokic by the end of this season.

^^^^ posted January 8 2023 :banghead: :banghead:
The Penguin

Post#5 » by The Penguin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:35 pm

MyUniBroDavis wrote:
The Penguin wrote:This probably isn’t the right place, but does anyone know how the training in NBA2k17 works?

If they are complaining about it being too low schedule more practices like back to backs, and decrease intensity a bit if they are hurt by keep the frequency

Terrance Ross complained because they weren't intense enough. I upped everything to the max level. He then said I broke a promise on not making them hard enough.
Karate Diop
General Manager
And1: 9,842

Post#6 » by Karate Diop » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:52 pm

The Penguin wrote:
MyUniBroDavis wrote:

Terrance Ross complained because they weren't intense enough. I upped everything to the max level. He then said I broke a promise on not making them hard enough.

You can set the training intensity for individual players. Try using that.
The Penguin

Post#7 » by The Penguin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Karate Diop wrote:
The Penguin wrote:
MyUniBroDavis wrote:

You can set the training intensity for individual players. Try using that.

Yea, I did, I set it to max. He still said I wasn't training him hard enough.
WhatsaTDot
RealGM
And1: 6,330

Post#8 » by WhatsaTDot » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:20 am

Trade his ass to Orlando!

This place is insufferable.

Return to Fantasy Basketball