ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Twitter Thread on 3 Decades of Russian & Mafia Relationships with Trump

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,439

Re: OT: Twitter Thread on 3 Decades of Russian & Mafia Relationships with Trump 

Post#281 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Aug 9, 2018 2:35 am

Clyde_Style wrote:Wingo beat me to the punch

Our song

Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,864

Post#282 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Aug 9, 2018 2:49 am

So Nunes just nuked everyone who had any involvement in the illegal conspiracy to accept hacked emails from the Russians which means Trump, Trump Jr., Roger Stone, Julian Assange and probably many more to come. Some have already copped a plea deal like Gates who was present for the proceedings and soon Michael Cohen, who was also there, should have his deal in place.

I'd say this is a whopper, but we all know there are going to dozens more tapes and testimonies like this spilling out now.

The dam is officially open
ImageImageImage
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,439

Post#283 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Aug 9, 2018 5:52 am

Clyde_Style wrote:So Nunes just nuked everyone who had any involvement in the illegal conspiracy to accept hacked emails from the Russians which means Trump, Trump Jr., Roger Stone, Julian Assange and probably many more to come. Some have already copped a plea deal like Gates who was present for the proceedings and soon Michael Cohen, who was also there, should have his deal in place.

I'd say this is a whopper, but we all know there are going to dozens more tapes and testimonies like this spilling out now.

The dam is officially open

Free Palestine
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 15,911

Post#284 » by stuporman » Thu Aug 9, 2018 6:24 am

Greenie wrote:
stuporman wrote:Trump is the President therefore his decisions, words and actions effect every citizens' life.... Hillary aint nothing so her decisions, words and actions don't effect everyone.

That's why Trump threads are relevant right now but Hillary ones are usually just petty, whiny men bitching about a woman that deserve to be locked.

Nope.
Trump tweets out dumb **** that doesn’t have **** to do with his job all of the time and you still see people to take that opportunity to stand on some soap box that morphs into general Trump hate that been hashed out over and over again.

The LeBron James tweet is a perfect example. Him saying whatever he said about LeBron doesn’t doesn’t effect this country at all.

It’s cool and all to bash Trump(I really don’t give a damn about what’s said here about him since I believe most of it) but there is another side to this fuqed up coin we call American politics and it’s the red side. That side seems to always be snuffed out and muted. I’m not even talking about Bill right now. Some poster was cussed out for stating an opinion in one of these Trump threads.

Trump winning should have been a wake up call to all waving that blue flag. Maybe it’s time to start listening to all sides before we end up with Trump being re-elected.

A lot of mofo’s stayed real quiet and hid their thoughts and feelings during the election due to the potential of being bashed to bits. Those same people voted for Trump. I think we’re going to see the same mess play out if we don’t start to see AT LEAST two-way CIVIL conversing.

This is coming from a registered INDEPENDENT

Yup, it's exactly as I said, Trump is the President and Clinton is not. This doesn't mean every little tweet he makes needs to be a thread but threads on his significant happenings have relevance. While whining about something that is mostly fiction from the dark crevices of hateful minds isn't very relevant.

So civil conversing about relevant substantiated topics is something we can intellectually entertain. Arguing for pages and threads on end about conspiracy theories conjured up by anonymous malingerers has been deemed by the mods as useless to the forum. Freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequences.
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
MadGrinch
Veteran
And1: 412

Post#285 » by MadGrinch » Thu Aug 9, 2018 10:40 am

Clyde_Style wrote:BREAKING NEWS

Read on Twitter

Maddow obtained tape recordings of Devin Nunes. This is ugly. He was already prison-bound, but this secures his place in a jail cell for committing obstruction of justice.

MSNBC site will play the whole video segment here. First Nunes audio clip at 5:15 point:

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/nunes-on-secret-tape-kavanaugh-vote-then-rosenstein-impeachment-1295170115625

To me this comes off as fear mongering the rich for more donations .

in a world where elections are easily hacked how does it all end unless they let it?
Its because I'm green isn't it?
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,868

Post#286 » by Jeff Van Gully » Thu Aug 9, 2018 2:39 pm

Greenie wrote:I’m sorry but I agree with Bill...I mean Warlock on this(gagging).

How many Trump threads does there really need to be? We get it. He’s an ass. But then I see every Hillary thread get locked.

Like I said before, echo chamber. That’s doing nothing but starting nasty fights. I don’t post too much in these threads because the same **** is said over and over by the same people but this is getting ridiculous.

Trump has at least 2 years left in the Whitehouse. Is this really going to continue on like this as long as he’s President? That’s disheartening if so.

you've made your point. many times. in various threads. continuing to do so is a trend of derailing. just ignore the threads then, please.

threads are getting locked because of what goes on in them. if we do better they can be just fine.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#287 » by Greenie » Thu Aug 9, 2018 2:58 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
Greenie wrote:I’m sorry but I agree with Bill...I mean Warlock on this(gagging).

How many Trump threads does there really need to be? We get it. He’s an ass. But then I see every Hillary thread get locked.

Like I said before, echo chamber. That’s doing nothing but starting nasty fights. I don’t post too much in these threads because the same **** is said over and over by the same people but this is getting ridiculous.

Trump has at least 2 years left in the Whitehouse. Is this really going to continue on like this as long as he’s President? That’s disheartening if so.

you've made your point. many times. in various threads. continuing to do so is a trend of derailing. just ignore the threads.

You know why?

Because I feel like the mods aren’t addressing it as it keeps happening.

Why not speak up? Am I just supposed to shut up about it? I’ve been respectful in stating my opinion on this matter as has many others as well and yet it’s always met with dismissive responses from other posters and ignored by mods.

If we’re ignoring threads why wasn’t Bill’s threads ignored? Them **** were locked. As they should have been, but these threads live on.
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#288 » by Jeff Van Gully » Thu Aug 9, 2018 3:02 pm

Greenie wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:

you've made your point. many times. in various threads. continuing to do so is a trend of derailing. just ignore the threads.

You know why?

Why not speak up? Am I just supposed to shut up about it? I’ve been respectful in stating my opinion on this matter as has many others as well and yet it’s always met with dismissive responses from other posters and ignored by mods.

If we’re ignoring threads why wasn’t Bill’s threads ignored? Them **** were locked. As they should have been, but these threads live on.

his thread was locked because it was about a 3-year-old article with no intention than to macro derail.

you got something current you want to contribute from your voice? go for it.

if your voice is that there should be less voices, that's not how this is going to play.

you can speak up all you want. but don't derail what you don't like. that's really the only ask in this case.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 90,544

Post#289 » by Capn'O » Thu Aug 9, 2018 3:06 pm

Any word on how the Watergate proceedings are goink? I heard wind Tricky Dick could be on the hot seat!
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
Greenie
RealGM

Post#290 » by Greenie » Thu Aug 9, 2018 3:29 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:

You know why?

his thread was locked because it was about a 3-year-old article with no intention than to macro derail.

if your voice is that there should be less voices, that's not how this is going to play.

you can speak up all you want. but don't derail what you don't like. that's really the only ask in this case.

Not necessarily what I’m trying to say. Everyone is singing the same tune. Can’t have that and expect a realistic view of the political landscape. That’s how we ended up with a walking cheeto as POTUS.

Balance is needed. Trumps ass needs to be talked about ALONG with other politicians.

Hillary is very relevant. Why? There are grumblings her dusty ass will run in 2020. So all of that old **** will pop right back up.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-hillary-clinton-2020-0901-story.html

This was last year right?

https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/

This was last month...
reub
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,309

Post#291 » by reub » Thu Aug 9, 2018 3:31 pm

So Trump won because of Russia? Does anyone here really believe that?
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#292 » by Jeff Van Gully » Thu Aug 9, 2018 3:40 pm

Greenie wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
Greenie wrote:
You know why?

Not necessarily what I’m trying to say. Everyone is singing the same tune. Can’t have that and expect a realistic view of the political landscape. That’s how we ended up with a walking cheeto as POTUS.

Balance is needed. Trumps ass needs to be talked about ALONG with other politicians.

Hillary is very relevant. Why? There are grumblings her dusty ass will run in 2020. So all of that old **** will pop right back up.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-hillary-clinton-2020-0901-story.html

This was last year right?

https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/

This was last month...

IMO [don't want to speak for all mods and admins] it would be perfectly fine to introduce something like this as a topic of discussion in a timely fashion.

one year or one month later and solely as a counter to something else new wouldn't be good. but say, if it were 8/31/17 today and you posted that hillary piece for discussion... okay.

or... if it were relevant to an existing discussion and you wanted to reference something relevant you had to say using it... okay. i don't see what would be the problem with that.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#293 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Aug 9, 2018 3:48 pm

MadGrinch wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:BREAKING NEWS

Read on Twitter

Maddow obtained tape recordings of Devin Nunes. This is ugly. He was already prison-bound, but this secures his place in a jail cell for committing obstruction of justice.

MSNBC site will play the whole video segment here. First Nunes audio clip at 5:15 point:

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/nunes-on-secret-tape-kavanaugh-vote-then-rosenstein-impeachment-1295170115625

To me this comes off as fear mongering the rich for more donations .

in a world where elections are easily hacked how does it all end unless they let it?

Not sure what your question is, so if you were asking me for an answer I'd need you to rephrase it.
ImageImageImage
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks

Post#294 » by Capn'O » Thu Aug 9, 2018 3:51 pm

FYI, we're still working some of this stuff out. The timing (3 years later, lol) wasn't ideal but I personally wouldn't have locked the 2nd thread (the sourced article) if it weren't

A) Obviously Pidto who we had just banned - they are not allowed to post anything anywhere on these boards let alone start threads
B) Somebody clearly taking out their axe to grind with the mod team

This person was looking to start a fight with the mod team and derail the board. They can take a hike.

Hillary might run again? What a great idea. Turned out so well the first time :roll:
BAF Clippers

Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#295 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Aug 9, 2018 3:53 pm

Capn'O wrote:Any word on how the Watergate proceedings are goink? I heard wind Tricky Dick could be on the hot seat!

But WhatAboutDick?
ImageImageImage
Greenie
RealGM

Post#296 » by Greenie » Thu Aug 9, 2018 4:02 pm

Capn'O wrote:FYI, we're still working some of this stuff out. The timing (3 years later, lol) wasn't ideal but I personally wouldn't have locked the 2nd thread (the sourced article) if it weren't

A) Obviously Pidto who we had just banned - they are not allowed to post anything anywhere on these boards let alone start threads
B) Somebody clearly taking out their axe to grind with the mod team

This person was looking to start a fight with the mod team and derail the board. They can take a hike.

Hillary might run again? What a great idea. Turned out so well the first time :roll:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/09/kayleigh-mcenany-gop-would-welcome-hillary-clinton-2020-presidential-run

I hope democrats heard us(those that said no to Hillary) in 2016. I hope we don’t have to say it again.

My vote is up for grabs. I don’t play that straight ticket mess just to do so.
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks

Post#297 » by Capn'O » Thu Aug 9, 2018 4:05 pm

Greenie wrote:My vote is up for grabs. I don’t play that straight ticket mess just to do so.

:lol: so I've heard.
BAF Clippers

god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,372

Post#298 » by god shammgod » Thu Aug 9, 2018 4:06 pm

pidto was banned ? i was just saying a couple of days ago that i can't believe he lasted this long. lol. for a guy with the most posts i miss a lot of stuff.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,372

Post#299 » by god shammgod » Thu Aug 9, 2018 4:08 pm

wait a minute, pidto is back already as "warlock" ?
Greenie
RealGM

Post#300 » by Greenie » Thu Aug 9, 2018 4:08 pm

Capn'O wrote:
Greenie wrote:My vote is up for grabs. I don’t play that straight ticket mess just to do so.

:lol: so I've heard.

I use to do so because that’s what my mom and grandmother taught me to do.

Just go down in a straight line under Democrat...

Bruh :lol:

Now I actually read up a little on who’s running. Told them to do the same...

They got BIG MAD

Return to New York Knicks