ImageImageImageImageImage

Ot: Muller files compliant against manafort judge

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,867

Re: Ot: Muller files compliant against manafort judge 

Post#41 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 am

dakomish23 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Terrific

The guy has become a heroic figure for good reason
ImageImageImage
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,349

Post#42 » by dakomish23 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:46 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Terrific

The Neo to the POTUS’ Agent Smith
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#43 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:36 am

dakomish23 wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Terrific

Speaking of Neo, there's an internet meme based on an attacking weasel riding a flying woodpecker. Someone made a Neo version (or at least it looks like Neo without shades, maybe its Travolta, I dunno), another was a Putin

ImageImageImage
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,148

Post#44 » by thebuzzardman » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:32 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Terrific

Cue the right wing "Protocols of the elders of zion" conspiracy theory.
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,313

Post#45 » by duetta » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:22 am

Jonathan starks wrote:The manafort trial has nothing to do with collusion. If manafort is guilty of something, and I don’t know if he is, why not turn it over to the DOJ? This has nothing to do with Muller’s supposed investigation.

Umm....wrong. Mueller is attempting to get Manafort to flip, by throwing the book at him for crimes unrelated to his affilation to Trump.

Moreover, Manafort was clearly among those behind the effort to change the GOP platform via-a-vis Ukraine at the RNC convention - which strongly suggests collusion on behalf of a foreign power (Russia), in opposition to long-held American strategic and foreign policy interests.

There's a reason that we opposed territorial aggression in the modern era - and that reason is an attempt to learn from history, and not repeat the lessons that led to the Second World War.
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#46 » by dakomish23 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:08 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Terrific

Or the “Trump & Mueller are actually working together to bust a pedophile ring run by the Dems”

I tried reading up on what Q is b/c it’s def something a lot of the President’s supporters bring up.

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

#FreeJimmit
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,451

Post#47 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:33 pm

dakomish23 wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
Terrific

Or the “Trump & Mueller are actually working together to bust a pedophile ring run by the Dems”

I tried reading up on what Q is b/c it’s def something a lot of the President’s supporters bring up.

(Edit: I really have to not post when I get up in the middle of the night and can't process what I'm reading. :lol: )

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#48 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:35 pm

BallSacBounce wrote:
Jonathan starks wrote:
BallSacBounce wrote:Reality check: Trump will serve two terms. The Mueller SC won't lay a glove on him. And there will be no 2018 blue wave.

Trump won’t serve two terms. A moderate democrat will emerge and win, or Trump loses in the primaries and we’ll have another republican president. The latter would be my personal preference

Chance of Trump losing in the primaries is absolutely zero. He's doing everything the base wants him to do on the economy, trade and pushing for an immigration solution.

How is the economy working for his base?

Free Palestine
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#49 » by dakomish23 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:23 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:

And ....?

Spoiler:

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

#FreeJimmit
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,868

Post#50 » by Jeff Van Gully » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:25 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
Terrific

Speaking of Neo, there's an internet meme based on an attacking weasel riding a flying woodpecker. Someone made a Neo version (or at least it looks like Neo without shades, maybe its Travolta, I dunno), another was a Putin

that's john travolta, man. :lol:
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
Jonathan starks
Bench Warmer
And1: 815

Post#51 » by Jonathan starks » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:48 pm

duetta wrote:
Jonathan starks wrote:The manafort trial has nothing to do with collusion. If manafort is guilty of something, and I don’t know if he is, why not turn it over to the DOJ? This has nothing to do with Muller’s supposed investigation.

Umm....wrong. Mueller is attempting to get Manafort to flip, by throwing the book at him for crimes unrelated to his affilation to Trump.

Moreover, Manafort was clearly among those behind the effort to change the GOP platform via-a-vis Ukraine at the RNC convention - which strongly suggests collusion on behalf of a foreign power (Russia), in opposition to long-held American strategic and foreign policy interests.

There's a reason that we opposed territorial aggression in the modern era - and that reason is an attempt to learn from history, and not repeat the lessons that led to the Second World War.

Yeah manafort gonna flip any day now. Just like Flynn was gonna flip.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#52 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:51 pm

Jonathan starks wrote:
duetta wrote:

Yeah manafort gonna flip any day now. Just like Flynn was gonna flip.

Flynn flipped big time. And a long time ago

(We'll just pretend you knew that and forgot to use green font)
ImageImageImage
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,313

Post#53 » by duetta » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:12 pm

Jonathan starks wrote:Yeah manafort gonna flip any day now. Just like Flynn was gonna flip.

He may not flip, but he is definitely going away - unless Trump or Pence (after Trump is gone) pardons him.

Before this is all over, this Administration is going down as the worst in American history - and their enablers will not be judged kindly by history.
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#54 » by Jeff Van Gully » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:19 pm

duetta wrote:
Jonathan starks wrote:Yeah manafort gonna flip any day now. Just like Flynn was gonna flip.

He may not flip, but he is definitely going away - unless Trump or Pence (after Trump is gone) pardons him.

Before this is all over, this Administration is going down as the worst in American history - and their enablers will not be judged kindly by history.

of course it all remains to be seen, but i often find myself wondering how this all gets viewed in retrospect. inshallah we all live long, happy, healthy lives and get to have the conversation.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#55 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
duetta wrote:

of course it all remains to be seen, but i often find myself wondering how this all gets viewed in retrospect. inshallah we all live long, happy, healthy lives and get to have the conversation.

Trump's election gave some people the feeling they were now free to behave any way they want because the president DGAF about anyone or their feelings either. It let a lot of ugly genies out of the bottle and revealed how deeply bigoted a good portion of America remains to this day.

As the administration is sent to prison and our country does a reset, those who choose to remain cultish will persist in saying it is the deep state crucifying their god.

While there will remain a vocal subset of yahoos, most Trump supporters will go back into the shadows with the ascendance of actual adults in power again as the base has never been interested in actual governance issues or understanding policy details and will have nothing to contribute to the conversation.

It will never be forgotten what these people have done, but in many communities it may be treated like a passing mental illness episode, like "I was good friends with Joe once, but then he turned angry and unstable for a while. He seems to have calmed down and now we just wave when we see each other."
ImageImageImage
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#56 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:05 pm

dakomish23 wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:

And ....?

:lol: My bad. Go back and read my OP. I edited it. My apologies, my good man.
Free Palestine
magee
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,399

Post#57 » by magee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:24 pm

If they put him in Lompoc for a week, he’ll flip before the week is over.
awy
Sixth Man
And1: 1,341

Post#58 » by awy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:35 pm

the mueller investigation is a lot of dynamic strategy and hidden variables, and i wouldn't expect any expert to have a firm handle on predicting where it'll end up or interpreting day to day happenings for strategic fundamentals.

regardless where it ends up, the trump situation is a devastating reality check on the viability of the american system of government, politics and law. it is a pearl harbor level counterintelligence event, but this time there's no inevitability of victory for the living.

the american system is pretty good at some routine and compartmentalized processes of protection, but it may be fatally flawed in the politics.

the irony is that, the problem compared to china is the lack of a deep state capable of strategic action.
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#59 » by Jeff Van Gully » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:05 pm

awy wrote:the mueller investigation is a lot of dynamic strategy and hidden variables, and i wouldn't expect any expert to have a firm handle on predicting where it'll end up or interpreting day to day happenings for strategic fundamentals.

regardless where it ends up, the trump situation is a devastating reality check on the viability of the american system of government, politics and law. it is a pearl harbor level counterintelligence event, but this time there's no inevitability of victory for the living.

the american system is pretty good at some routine and compartmentalized processes of protection, but it may be fatally flawed in the politics.

the irony is that, the problem compared to china is the lack of a deep state capable of strategic action.

damn, mitchell robinson. it's a shame how people really underestimate your intelligence because of your public speaking.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
awy
Sixth Man
And1: 1,341

Post#60 » by awy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:09 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
awy wrote:the mueller investigation is a lot of dynamic strategy and hidden variables, and i wouldn't expect any expert to have a firm handle on predicting where it'll end up or interpreting day to day happenings for strategic fundamentals.

damn, mitchell robinson. it's a shame how people really underestimate your intelligence because of your public speaking.

they been telling me to figure out what a pick and roll is but i've been telling them how multibody shooting gravity is a hard optimization problem because it is nonconvex. but nobody gets me smh.

Return to New York Knicks