Re: Biggest Douchebags in MMA: Tournament - bracket suggestions 

Post#61 » by Susan » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:59 pm

Ramzan Kadyrov is number one douchebag.
REDDzone
RealGM
And1: 5,126

Post#62 » by REDDzone » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:33 am

Bernman wrote:James Gallagher has been forcefully trying to emulate Conor along the way, with about a 1/4 of the mic skills and talent. Yesterday he amped it up outside the cage acting too cool for school and as soon as he stepped in the cage got up in Bandejas' grill multiple times. Then proceeded to get ktfo by a super kick. It was glorious.

I'm not the type to care about Gallagher but that kick was amazing.
Stephen Jackson wrote:Make sure u want these problems. Goggle me slime. Im in da streets.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,660

Post#63 » by lilfishi22 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:33 am

REDDzone wrote:
Bernman wrote:James Gallagher has been forcefully trying to emulate Conor along the way, with about a 1/4 of the mic skills and talent. Yesterday he amped it up outside the cage acting too cool for school and as soon as he stepped in the cage got up in Bandejas' grill multiple times. Then proceeded to get ktfo by a super kick. It was glorious.

It was glorious. I only wished it was a walk away KO from that kick
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#64 » by lilfishi22 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:38 am

Jasen777 wrote:
cowboyronnie wrote:Alexander Hernandez is a top prospect here.

Dillon Danis

frrrrrr shrrrrr a hunnit percennnn
Susan
RealGM
And1: 7,436

Post#65 » by Susan » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:26 pm

Just read what Gallagher was doing before the fight. GET HIM ON THE BRACKET RONNIE!
AirCanadaMouse
Starter
And1: 1,857

Post#66 » by AirCanadaMouse » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:52 pm

REDDzone wrote:

But you hate fighters standing over their KO'd opponents! :)

I enjoyed it though, SBG is very overrated as a camp in general.
Thank you Clutch0z24
REDDzone
RealGM

Post#67 » by REDDzone » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:11 pm

AirCanadaMouse wrote:
REDDzone wrote:

That actually does irritate me.

I will say this though. I was fine when Tywan Claxton was jawing at his opponent after the fight after the guy missed weight and was still acting a fool.
Stephen Jackson wrote:Make sure u want these problems. Goggle me slime. Im in da streets.
AirCanadaMouse
Starter
And1: 1,857

Post#68 » by AirCanadaMouse » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:00 am

REDDzone wrote:
AirCanadaMouse wrote:
REDDzone wrote:

I will say this though. I was fine when Tywan Claxton was jawing at his opponent after the fight after the guy missed weight and was still acting a fool.

Yeah, I remember we had this discussion after the Michael Johnson-Poirer fight, haha. I think depending on the circumstances, I give it a pass. If there is a lot of heat going into a fight, I totally get it. I can also see why it also bothers people, but I really didn't mind Big Foot doing it against Overeem, MJ against Poirer, and of course after Gallagher got super kicked.

But when Alex Oliviera does it against Will Brooks.... that's when I really hate it. Still not over that, either.
Thank you Clutch0z24
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#69 » by lilfishi22 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:56 am

AirCanadaMouse wrote:
REDDzone wrote:
AirCanadaMouse wrote:

Yeah, I remember we had this discussion after the Michael Johnson-Poirer fight, haha. I think depending on the circumstances, I give it a pass. If there is a lot of heat going into a fight, I totally get it. I can also see why it also bothers people, but I really didn't mind Big Foot doing it against Overeem, MJ against Poirer, and of course after Gallagher got super kicked.

But when Alex Oliviera does it against Will Brooks.... that's when I really hate it. Still not over that, either.

Agree. In general I don't agree with it but there's certain 'karmic' circumstances which makes them appropriate.
REDDzone
RealGM

Post#70 » by REDDzone » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:14 pm

AirCanadaMouse wrote:Yeah, I remember we had this discussion after the Michael Johnson-Poirer fight, haha. I think depending on the circumstances, I give it a pass. If there is a lot of heat going into a fight, I totally get it. I can also see why it also bothers people, but I really didn't mind Big Foot doing it against Overeem, MJ against Poirer, and of course after Gallagher got super kicked.

We probably couldn't disagree about this more. Why would you be okay with that MJ foolishness? And the Bigfoot one may have been worst of all. He was trying to get back at Overeem and screaming COME FIGHT ME, ITS NOT OVER or something. I can't remember who reffed that fight (was it a female ref?) but when you have a guy who cuts to make 265 on TRT out there trying to get back at his KOed opponent, you have the potential for a real problem.

Forget heat going into a fight, what issue can you possibly have with someone that runs so deep that you don't feel it's settled after bashing their brains in to the point of unconsciousness/concussion?

Return to Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts