Dynasty League

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,452

Re: Dynasty League - bigfoot/wordsenuff/TASTIC 

Post#481 » by bwgood77 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:39 am

via PM, wordsenuff selects Marvin Williams.
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,330

Re: Dynasty League - bigfoot/wordsenuff/TASTIC 

Post#482 » by TASTIC » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:44 am

James Ennis
batsmasher
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,231

Re: Dynasty League - TASTIC/batsmasher/MrMiyagi 

Post#483 » by batsmasher » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:50 am

OG Anunoby
de'aaron fox will be a hof'er, don't @ me
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,170

Re: Dynasty League - MrMiyagi/ZER0/dmastro/wheezy 

Post#484 » by MrMiyagi » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:14 am

I'll grab Delon Wright.
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
Stix
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,469

Re: Dynasty League - ZER0/dmastro/wheezy 

Post#485 » by Stix » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:23 pm

Pascal Siakam
dmastro32
Rookie
And1: 502

Re: Dynasty League - dmastro/wheezy 

Post#486 » by dmastro32 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Shaq Harrison
wheezy
Rookie
And1: 556

Re: Dynasty League - wheezy 

Post#487 » by wheezy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:49 pm

Aminu
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: Dynasty League draft complete 

Post#488 » by TASTIC » Mon Oct 1, 2018 12:22 am

Nice work team.

And now...we wait...for the rosters to be inputted.

Then you can all expect to be peppered with trade offers :D
batsmasher
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: Dynasty League draft complete 

Post#489 » by batsmasher » Mon Oct 1, 2018 8:57 am

TASTIC wrote:Nice work team.

And now...we wait...for the rosters to be inputted.

Then you can all expect to be peppered with trade offers :D

Boom. Fire away.
batsmasher
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: Dynasty League 

Post#490 » by batsmasher » Mon Oct 1, 2018 12:19 pm

I've set the waiver order as the reverse of last year's standings as that appears to be the standard for dynasty leagues.

But very much open to suggestions on how we should do it.
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Post#491 » by MathiasPW » Tue Oct 2, 2018 2:26 pm

I picked Dedmon intending to put him on one IL spot and draft another value pick for the time being, but of course Yahoo doesn't let me do that.

Anyone else with injury spot issues?
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#492 » by TASTIC » Tue Oct 2, 2018 9:49 pm

MathiasPW wrote:I picked Dedmon intending to put him on one IL spot and draft another value pick for the time being, but of course Yahoo doesn't let me do that.

Dedmon's only listed as 'O' for out - they have to be officially IL eligible. Cousins for me for example as 'Injured' next to him so I've put him on the IL
batsmasher
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#493 » by batsmasher » Tue Oct 2, 2018 10:37 pm

MathiasPW wrote:I picked Dedmon intending to put him on one IL spot and draft another value pick for the time being, but of course Yahoo doesn't let me do that.

They have to be officially ruled out for at least 3 games to get IL eligibility. Demon's projected return is very close to that timeline.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#494 » by bwgood77 » Wed Oct 3, 2018 11:35 pm

batsmasher wrote:

They have to be officially ruled out for at least 3 games to get IL eligibility. Demon's projected return is very close to that timeline.

I guess officially ruled out for 3 regular season games? Because it doesn't look like I can put Westbrook on IR either even though he'd definitely out through the preseason.
bigfoot
Suns Forum Anti-Tank Commander
And1: 6,167

Post#495 » by bigfoot » Thu Oct 4, 2018 1:04 am

Yeah I have Porter Jr (back), Isaiah Thomas (hip), and James Johnson (sports hernia) that are listed as out. Aaron Holiday, Grayson Allen, and Mo Bamba are slated to be part of my rotation. Gonna be a rough season this year.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#496 » by bwgood77 » Thu Oct 4, 2018 1:12 am

bigfoot wrote:Yeah I have Porter Jr (back), Isaiah Thomas (hip), and James Johnson (sports hernia) that are listed as out. Aaron Holiday, Grayson Allen, and Mo Bamba are slated to be part of my rotation. Gonna be a rough season this year.

Did you put those guys on the injured list and pick up some others? At least two of them? You should be able to. You won't find great players but more ready to play guys than those three who probably should ride the bench a bit until/unless they produce. There are at least vets out there you know will to some extent.
bigfoot

Post#497 » by bigfoot » Thu Oct 4, 2018 1:18 am

bwgood77 wrote:
bigfoot wrote:Yeah I have Porter Jr (back), Isaiah Thomas (hip), and James Johnson (sports hernia) that are listed as out. Aaron Holiday, Grayson Allen, and Mo Bamba are slated to be part of my rotation. Gonna be a rough season this year.

Did you put those guys on the injured list and pick up some others? At least two of them? You should be able to. You won't find great players but more ready to play guys than those three who probably should ride the bench a bit until/unless they produce. There are at least vets out there you know will to some extent.

They are not listed as injured ... just out. I imagine I will have to wait three games before I can do anything.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#498 » by bwgood77 » Thu Oct 4, 2018 1:21 am

bigfoot wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

They are not listed as injured ... just out. I imagine I will have to wait three games before I can do anything.

You have to click on each player to move them into starting spots...when you do it for guys who are out, there may be an IR or IL option which will open up a roster spot. I think you have two of those spots. I just set my lineup by clicking on where it says "BN" next to their name and moving them to positions, and thought when I clicked on Westbrook I might see an option to move him to an injured list, but that option wasn't there. You should try it with each of those guys. Porter and IT seem like they should for sure be injury eligible.
bigfoot

Post#499 » by bigfoot » Thu Oct 4, 2018 1:26 am

bwgood77 wrote:
bigfoot wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

You have to click on each player to move them into starting spots...when you do it for guys who are out, there may be an IR or IL option which will open up a roster spot. I think you have two of those spots. I just set my lineup by clicking on where it says "BN" next to their name and moving them to positions, and thought when I clicked on Westbrook I might see an option to move him to an injured list, but that option wasn't there. You should try it with each of those guys. Porter and IT seem like they should for sure be injury eligible.

No luck. Looks like they are just listed as out but not eligible for IR.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#500 » by bwgood77 » Thu Oct 4, 2018 1:33 am

bigfoot wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
bigfoot wrote:

No luck. Looks like they are just listed as out but not eligible for IR.

In that case, I'm guessing the only guys eligible for IR are the ones who ended last season on IR and still are because I was looking at the league page and the waiver/FA transactions and the team had Porzingis...though there were 2 or 3 teams making moves.

I imagine they will be eligible by the time the season starts. I think it's tough to play rookies or even second year guys unless they are top tier ones (I was just thinking it was ironic the anti tanker drafted 3 rookies)...and I wanted Mitchell Robinson but last year drafted Ntilikina, Skal Labissiere and Dejounte Murray...and wanted Thon Maker but Kerrsed took him, and none of those guys were worth a damn thing all season except for Murray down the stretch...he was the only keeper.

I was going to take Grayson Allen maybe this year because he is ready until you took him, but he is kind of buried behind others too.

Return to Phoenix Suns