ImageImageImageImageImage

[Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,867

Re: [Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too 

Post#981 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:13 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:So, I'm out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean right now...

Collecting plastic?
ImageImageImage
Knick Of Time
Ballboy
And1: 3

Post#982 » by Knick Of Time » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:53 pm

Sorry I missed the intro. "Community Thread" makes sense in retrospect.
I grew up in NY loving the Knicks (Out West now). I imagine a typical NY fan, loved the Yanks, Giants and Islanders. But I was ok with other teams too - was neva a hata.

Didn't have a favorite player, maybe King, but I loved me some of that Harper Ewing Starks Mason Oakley era team. That style of Ball is missed. Sad that we never got to really see a healthy King team up with Ewing. Still not over it.

I am all on with the new Yute movement. Fun to be a fan again. I feel we have a chance to be special (again) IF we get the next 2 years right and some of the young guys come into their own (and a healthy Kristaps.)

Why did no one take my handle Knick of Time already?
Respect
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#983 » by magnumt » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:51 am

BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#984 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Sep 1, 2018 4:42 am

Nothing compares to this

ImageImageImage
PeteW
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,576

Post#985 » by PeteW » Sat Sep 1, 2018 4:18 pm

Wasn't sure where to post this but ill post it here, I have a slot open for a $50 money H2H fantasy (yahoo) league if anyone wants to join. Should be a soft field because most of them are first time players, so if you want some easy money LMK :lol:
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,146

Post#986 » by Fat Kat » Sat Sep 1, 2018 4:54 pm

So many questions. Is that "our" Bill Bradley? Is he a Celtics fan now? Is overt, blatant racism allowed on the General board?
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#987 » by magnumt » Sat Sep 1, 2018 5:59 pm

Fat Kat wrote:

So many questions. Is that "our" Bill Bradley? Is he a Celtics fan now? Is overt, blatant racism allowed on the General board?

:rofl:

--Mags :beer:

magnumt6
TitusB
Ballboy
And1: 6

Post#988 » by TitusB » Sun Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm

Hi everybody i am new here. longtime lurker and knicks fan from germany. Watched my only game in the garden in 11 after the melo trade. Tyler hansbrough scored 30 that game :o hope kp comes back healthy, Frank developes and the rookies have a good season. Looking forward to discuss with all the knicks fans here :D
gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,236

Post#989 » by gavran » Tue Sep 4, 2018 7:37 am

My dog just put a big stinky diarrhea in my apartment. Happy birthday gavran I guess, perfect way to start your summer vacation.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,450

Post#990 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Anybody seen emo around?
Free Palestine
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#991 » by Knicksfan20 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:45 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:Anybody seen emo around?

i sent him a PM in like June and was never opened. Dude has been Mia since last offseason.
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#992 » by Knicksfan20 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:45 pm

TitusB wrote:Hi everybody i am new here. longtime lurker and knicks fan from germany. Watched my only game in the garden in 11 after the melo trade. Tyler hansbrough scored 30 that game :o hope kp comes back healthy, Frank developes and the rookies have a good season. Looking forward to discuss with all the knicks fans here :D

Welcome to the board.
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Post#993 » by jwise44 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:17 pm

Some of y’all know me, I have been a Fan of the Knicks after my rockets for as long as I can remember and I’ve always loved the city

I finally have an opportunity to move there (Manhattan) in the spring and I decided I am going to take it...overly excited to move there and thought I’d share
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#994 » by magnumt » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:25 pm

jwise44 wrote:Some of y’all know me, I have been a Fan of the Knicks after my rockets for as long as I can remember and I’ve always loved the city

I finally have an opportunity to move there (Manhattan) in the spring and I decided I am going to take it...overly excited to move there and thought I’d share

Congrats & welcome! :D

Welcome! :rockon: What part of Manhattan?

magnumt6
dnug
Ballboy
And1: 3

Post#995 » by dnug » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:44 pm

Hi everyone my name IS Danny and I've been a Knicks fan forver, but here I am a ball boy with only a few posts :-) Be nice to me! hehe
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Post#996 » by jwise44 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:42 pm

magnumt wrote:
jwise44 wrote:Some of y’all know me, I have been a Fan of the Knicks after my rockets for as long as I can remember and I’ve always loved the city

Congrats & welcome! :D

Welcome! :rockon: What part of Manhattan?

Going to come look around in the winter, but my girlfriend is from there and knows the parts of Manhattan we will be looking at
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#997 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Nov 1, 2018 10:16 pm

This headline is great :lol:

Antarctica scientist allegedly stabs colleague for spoiling the endings of books

http://www.latimes.com%2Fbooks%2Fla-et-jc-anarctica-stabbing-books-20181030-story.html&formCheck=756ac7b481f1ff3cd14fd36a71a78438

The forbidding landscape of the South Shetland Islands, where a researcher allegedly attacked his colleague for spoiling books.

A Russian scientist working in Antarctica is facing attempted murder charges after allegedly stabbing a colleague for telling him the endings of books he wanted to read.

Sergey Savitsky, an engineer, is accused of stabbing welder Oleg Beloguzov in the chest, the Sun reports. Beloguzov was evacuated to Chile for medical treatment, and his life is reportedly not in danger.

The stabbing took place at Bellingshausen Station, a Russian research station in the South Shetland Islands in Antarctica. Savitsky, the alleged attacker, was taken to St. Petersburg and arrested.

The alleged attack was said to be the result of an argument between the two over Beloguzov's habit of spoiling the endings of books that he'd read from the remote outpost’s library.

Although he faces criminal charges in the Russian city, Savitsky will probably have access to plenty of books that Beloguzov hasn’t already read.

The Russian news agency Interfax reported that Savitsky "surrendered on his own and without resistance to the station manager."

Alexander Klepikov, the deputy director of the Arctic and Antarctic Research Institute, said of Savitsky and Beloguzov, "They are both professional scientists who have been working in our expeditions, spending yearlong seasons at the station. It is down to investigators to figure out what sparked the conflict, but both men are members of our team."
ImageImageImage
LookToShoot
Veteran
And1: 1,490

Post#998 » by LookToShoot » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:12 am

I’m originally from the Bronx, left as a teen. Love my city and the Knicks. I’ll be posting here from now on, too many haters and crybabies on the GB forum.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,450

Post#999 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Dec 4, 2018 11:48 pm

LookToShoot wrote:I’m originally from the Bronx, left as a teen. Love my city and the Knicks. I’ll be posting here from now on, too many haters and crybabies on the GB forum.

Welcome brother (sister?)

Where are you at now?
Free Palestine
LookToShoot
Veteran
And1: 1,490

Post#1000 » by LookToShoot » Fri Dec 7, 2018 1:33 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:I’m originally from the Bronx, left as a teen. Love my city and the Knicks. I’ll be posting here from now on, too many haters and crybabies on the GB forum.

Welcome brother (sister?)

Where are you at now?

Brother lol I’m in the Midwest. What part of New York are you from?

Return to New York Knicks