ImageImageImage

PM me if you want to be a mod

Moderator: jbk1234

jbk1234
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
Posts: 36,956
And1: 21,218
Joined: Dec 22, 2010
   

PM me if you want to be a mod 

Post#1 » by jbk1234 » Sun Nov 4, 2018 3:42 am

I may be leaving as a mod and this forum will need a replacement. You should be a Cavs fan on this forum for two years or more. Thanks.
It is highly unlikely that the Cavs will agree with your Kevin Love evaluation for the purpose of a trade.
tundraknight
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,208
And1: 2,958
Joined: Sep 29, 2008

Re: PM me if you want to be a mod 

Post#2 » by tundraknight » Sun Nov 4, 2018 4:02 am

Damn.. You will be missed man.

I remember TheOutlaw was the Mod here before you.

I’m guessing you don’t want to stick around during the dark days here huh? I don’t blame you though.

If you do decide to leave you should still come visit every once in awhile. Even though this place is pretty dead regardless..

I personally don’t want to be a mod. My life is relatively busy and I don’t want to pick up an extra job to occasionally babysit this dead forum lol.

Most Cavs fans haven’t been posting much anyway. Downjones, I haven’t seen him post in forever.

Maybe Stillwater would like to be a mod? He seems to be the most active fan here in recent memory.
tundraknight
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,208
And1: 2,958
Joined: Sep 29, 2008

Re: PM me if you want to be a mod 

Post#3 » by tundraknight » Sun Nov 4, 2018 4:56 am

jbk1234 wrote:Legit chance I'm done watching the NBA for a while after this game. If Kemba uses his off-arm, occasionally, that's one thing. But now every scrub and washed out vet can drive and push the defender away. After the freedom of movement change, the end result is straight garbage. The NBA is trying to level out the talent disparity by essentially outlawing defense. I don't view it as entertaining.

I seen this comment you made in another thread and I can definitely understand where your frustration is coming from.
jbk1234
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
Posts: 36,956
And1: 21,218
Joined: Dec 22, 2010
   

Re: PM me if you want to be a mod 

Post#4 » by jbk1234 » Sun Nov 4, 2018 4:11 pm

tundraknight wrote:Damn.. You will be missed man.

I remember TheOutlaw was the Mod here before you.

I’m guessing you don’t want to stick around during the dark days here huh? I don’t blame you though.

If you do decide to leave you should still come visit every once in awhile. Even though this place is pretty dead regardless..

I personally don’t want to be a mod. My life is relatively busy and I don’t want to pick up an extra job to occasionally babysit this dead forum lol.

Most Cavs fans haven’t been posting much anyway. Downjones, I haven’t seen him post in forever.

Maybe Stillwater would like to be a mod? He seems to be the most active fan here in recent memory.


I watched most games when the Cavs were rebuilding last time. But I'd rather not feel obligated to watch a product the league has deliberately decided to make worse in order to appeal to casual fans.
It is highly unlikely that the Cavs will agree with your Kevin Love evaluation for the purpose of a trade.
Stillwater
RealGM
Posts: 10,147
And1: 2,570
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: PM me if you want to be a mod 

Post#5 » by Stillwater » Sun Nov 4, 2018 4:21 pm

Thanks for your time on it, been one on different sites not worth mentioning in the past and it can be time consuming.
I joined on here when I broke some bones and then got hooked, but I think this forum is basically dead going forward.
I don't blame you for walking at this point...I mean the forum post frequency ( besides mine and a couple others)are becoming like a message in a bottle floating in the ocean at at 48°52.6′S 123°23.6′W...some days there is nothing at all.
Hopefully at some point this team will turn it around or land a stud player to bring back some interest in the Cavs, but right now it's just us die-hards,homers and the haters.
water aint the mirror unless you steal it
2019 REALGM draft contest winner
Stillwater
RealGM
Posts: 10,147
And1: 2,570
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: PM me if you want to be a mod 

Post#6 » by Stillwater » Sun Nov 4, 2018 4:35 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
tundraknight wrote:Damn.. You will be missed man.

I remember TheOutlaw was the Mod here before you.

I’m guessing you don’t want to stick around during the dark days here huh? I don’t blame you though.

If you do decide to leave you should still come visit every once in awhile. Even though this place is pretty dead regardless..

I personally don’t want to be a mod. My life is relatively busy and I don’t want to pick up an extra job to occasionally babysit this dead forum lol.

Most Cavs fans haven’t been posting much anyway. Downjones, I haven’t seen him post in forever.

Maybe Stillwater would like to be a mod? He seems to be the most active fan here in recent memory.


I watched most games when the Cavs were rebuilding last time. But I'd rather not feel obligated to watch a product the league has deliberately decided to make worse in order to appeal to casual fans.

This
I think maybe some of it will lighten up once the refs get their act together,although doubtful anytime soon. But you are right much of the calls are pathetically favoring meh offense to the point where good defenders look like average one's and average one's can't defend at all.
I think the faces of the league should raise a fuss about it personally, I mean it devalues the discipline and dedication required of those who could score against a solid defender at the expense of overvaluing others games.It only succeeds if it makes players work harder to become better defenders, but I don't see that happening
water aint the mirror unless you steal it
2019 REALGM draft contest winner
jbk1234
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
Posts: 36,956
And1: 21,218
Joined: Dec 22, 2010
   

Re: PM me if you want to be a mod 

Post#7 » by jbk1234 » Tue Nov 6, 2018 3:52 am

FYI - I'm serious about this. I'd like to give Howard a list with two or three names on it.
It is highly unlikely that the Cavs will agree with your Kevin Love evaluation for the purpose of a trade.
User avatar
PerkinsFor3
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,406
And1: 1,614
Joined: Nov 10, 2004
Location: https://perkinsfor3.wordpress.com/
Contact:

Re: PM me if you want to be a mod 

Post#8 » by PerkinsFor3 » Tue Nov 6, 2018 10:08 am

Stillwater wrote:Thanks for your time on it, been one on different sites not worth mentioning in the past and it can be time consuming.
I joined on here when I broke some bones and then got hooked, but I think this forum is basically dead going forward.
I don't blame you for walking at this point...I mean the forum post frequency ( besides mine and a couple others)are becoming like a message in a bottle floating in the ocean at at 48°52.6′S 123°23.6′W...some days there is nothing at all.
Hopefully at some point this team will turn it around or land a stud player to bring back some interest in the Cavs, but right now it's just us die-hards,homers and the haters.


Its sad how so many 'Cavs fans' just left. I think theres more of us Sonics fans nowadays.
Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/perkinsfor3.
jbk1234
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
Posts: 36,956
And1: 21,218
Joined: Dec 22, 2010
   

Re: PM me if you want to be a mod 

Post#9 » by jbk1234 » Thu Nov 8, 2018 6:21 am

PerkinsFor3 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Thanks for your time on it, been one on different sites not worth mentioning in the past and it can be time consuming.
I joined on here when I broke some bones and then got hooked, but I think this forum is basically dead going forward.
I don't blame you for walking at this point...I mean the forum post frequency ( besides mine and a couple others)are becoming like a message in a bottle floating in the ocean at at 48°52.6′S 123°23.6′W...some days there is nothing at all.
Hopefully at some point this team will turn it around or land a stud player to bring back some interest in the Cavs, but right now it's just us die-hards,homers and the haters.


Its sad how so many 'Cavs fans' just left. I think theres more of us Sonics fans nowadays.


There's still a ton of Cavs fans. They just use RealCavsfans.
It is highly unlikely that the Cavs will agree with your Kevin Love evaluation for the purpose of a trade.
User avatar
720
RealGM
Posts: 18,213
And1: 44,306
Joined: Nov 01, 2012
Location: Mississauga
     

Re: PM me if you want to be a mod 

Post#10 » by 720 » Thu Nov 8, 2018 7:14 pm

If you can’t find someone I’ll be your replacement.
Image
Lowry is the greatest Raptor of all time.
JonFromVA
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,270
And1: 1,664
Joined: Dec 08, 2009
     

Re: PM me if you want to be a mod 

Post#11 » by JonFromVA » Thu Nov 8, 2018 9:02 pm

jbk1234 wrote:I may be leaving as a mod and this forum will need a replacement. You should be a Cavs fan on this forum for two years or more. Thanks.


How much does it pay? :lol:

Thanks for your contribution to the board/community.
jbk1234
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
Posts: 36,956
And1: 21,218
Joined: Dec 22, 2010
   

Re: PM me if you want to be a mod 

Post#12 » by jbk1234 » Thu Nov 8, 2018 10:14 pm

JonFromVA wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:I may be leaving as a mod and this forum will need a replacement. You should be a Cavs fan on this forum for two years or more. Thanks.


How much does it pay? :lol:

Thanks for your contribution to the board/community.


Let me put it this way, you could demand to make twice as much as me and they'd give it to you.
It is highly unlikely that the Cavs will agree with your Kevin Love evaluation for the purpose of a trade.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers