Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

jmart762
Pro Prospect
And1: 430

Re: FISERV FORUM THREAD - Open House/Block Party 8/26 

Post#1961 » by jmart762 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:06 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:
jmart762 wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:FYI - Bucks Membership Benefits program went live today.

You earn 100 points for whatever year you have been a season ticket holder (i.e. If 5th year of full season tickets, you get 500 points).

In addition, you get 0.35 x whatever you paid for tickets (i.e. If paid $1000 total, you would get 350 points).

Total it up and you have that to spend. So in this example, 850 points.
How much is 850 points worth $wise?

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app

About $25, haha. Biggest item I could get was 1 of these at 750/each: $25 Pro Shop Credit, $25 Food/Beverage Credit, or Attend PreDraft Workout.

Next best option for me would be 15% Pro Shop Discount (500 points) plus invitations to member ViP events (250 points).

The largest item I saw was attend a Bulls/Bucks game at United Center for 8,000 points. Funny as that was a gift for renewing your seats after the Larry Drew year.

Honestly wasn't expecting much more. I do think full time season ticket holders should at least get standard discounts at pro shop and/or concession - even if 10%.
Thanks for insight! I live 2 hrs away and currently don't have much free time but I hope that changes in a year or so, and season tickets is something I've always wanted to do.

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,833

Post#1962 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:16 pm

TBH, thought the benefits package was insulting. I was promised "litany" of benefits when I signed up. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but they hyped it up. Rather of them not promised anything. I basically get a member hat or a signed item of their choosing (Probably a DJ Wilson mini ball). Pro Shop discounts, food discounts, early entrance for warm-ups should be guaranteed throw-ins that would cost nothing (probably increase the bottom-line by more sales) when you are spending thousands of dollars.

The pre-draft workout might've been cool if we had a first rounder.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,433

Post#1963 » by emunney » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:20 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:TBH, thought the benefits package was insulting. I was promised "litany" of benefits when I signed up. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but they hyped it up. Rather of them not promised anything. I basically get a member hat or a signed item of their choosing (Probably a DJ Wilson mini ball). Pro Shop discounts, food discounts, early entrance for warm-ups should be guaranteed throw-ins that would cost nothing (probably increase the bottom-line by more sales) when you are spending thousands of dollars.

We have a first rounder
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,833

Post#1964 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:31 pm

emunney wrote:
MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:TBH, thought the benefits package was insulting. I was promised "litany" of benefits when I signed up. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but they hyped it up. Rather of them not promised anything. I basically get a member hat or a signed item of their choosing (Probably a DJ Wilson mini ball). Pro Shop discounts, food discounts, early entrance for warm-ups should be guaranteed throw-ins that would cost nothing (probably increase the bottom-line by more sales) when you are spending thousands of dollars.

We have a first rounder

For next year? Long week at work but I'm pretty sure we won't, They just announced the benefits.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,433

Post#1965 » by emunney » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:49 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
emunney wrote:

We have a first rounder

For next year? Long week at work but I'm pretty sure we won't, They just announced the benefits.

Phoenix gets it if it falls 4-16.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,051

Post#1966 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:16 pm

I can't disagree with any of this.

Looks like Utah (similar market size, team on rise) offers discounts to both for all season ticket holders: https://www.nba.com/jazz/tickets/seasontickets

Detroit gets a 25% discount at pro shop, damn: http://content.palacenet.com/content/pistons/renew/2018/buynow.html
BroncoBuck
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,617

Post#1967 » by BroncoBuck » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:42 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:

I can't disagree with any of this.

Looks like Utah (similar market size, team on rise) offers discounts to both for all season ticket holders: https://www.nba.com/jazz/tickets/seasontickets

Detroit gets a 25% discount at pro shop, damn: http://content.palacenet.com/content/pistons/renew/2018/buynow.html

My cousin bought Piston season tix that were decent seats for $600 a piece a few years back. He got an autographed Drummond jersey with them. Still didn’t beat my autographed Giannis jersey from mine lol.
THE DINJ
Starter
And1: 121

Post#1968 » by THE DINJ » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:28 am

BradMKE
Senior
And1: 553

Post#1969 » by BradMKE » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:06 am

I agree that the value offered is insulting.

Of course all the heavy discounts they are already offering to the public despite the new arena and the team doing well hurts the value of STs much, much more.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks