mine changes every time I take the test lol
formerly KEMBAtheMETEOR
yosemiteben
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 13,548

Re: Off Topic VIII 

Post#1382 » by yosemiteben » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:14 am

I had assumed that MI learned his lesson about posting personal details of folks he meets irl. I assumed wrong.
316Hornets
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,731

Post#1383 » by 316Hornets » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:59 pm

If anybody is looking to get some And1s, say something nice about a Toronto Raptors player on the General Board. I said Lowry and Kemba were the top PGs in the East in the Lowry thread and got like 40 And1s, lol.
The Charlotte Hornets will win their first round series against the Boston Celtics in the 2021 Playoffs
316Hornets
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,731

Post#1384 » by 316Hornets » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:01 pm

BizGilwalker wrote:mine changes every time I take the test lol

Same here, was INTJ. Took it again and like every letter changed. Tests that label you based on your emotion and thought at a particular time are basically half truths.
The Charlotte Hornets will win their first round series against the Boston Celtics in the 2021 Playoffs
JDR720
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 42,929

Post#1385 » by JDR720 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:26 pm

316Hornets wrote:If anybody is looking to get some And1s, say something nice about a Toronto Raptors player on the General Board. I said Lowry and Kemba were the top PGs in the East in the Lowry thread and got like 40 And1s, lol.

There are a lot of raptor fans with more and1's than posts lol.
SWedd523
RealGM
And1: 5,111

Post#1386 » by SWedd523 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:00 pm

ENTJ
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets
And1: 12,564

Post#1387 » by fatlever » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:31 pm

https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

strong I & J
on fence N/S & F/T

i toggle between all 4 depending on mood of the day
infj
intj
isfj
istj

today i am a defender
https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality

DEFENDER STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
Defender Strengths
Defender (ISFJ) strengths
Supportive – Defenders are the universal helpers, sharing their knowledge, experience, time and energy with anyone who needs it, and all the more so with friends and family. People with this personality type strive for win-win situations, choosing empathy over judgment whenever possible.
Reliable and Patient – Rather than offering sporadic, excited rushes that leave things half finished, Defenders are meticulous and careful, taking a steady approach and bending with the needs of the situation just enough to accomplish their end goals. Defenders not only ensure that things are done to the highest standard, but often go well beyond what is required.
Imaginative and Observant – Defenders are very imaginative, and use this quality as an accessory to empathy, observing others’ emotional states and seeing things from their perspective. With their feet firmly planted on the ground, it is a very practical imagination, though they do find things quite fascinating and inspiring.
Enthusiastic – When the goal is right, Defenders take all this support, reliability and imagination and apply it to something they believe will make a difference in people’s lives – whether fighting poverty with a global initiative or simply making a customer’s day.
Loyal and Hard-Working – Given a little time, this enthusiasm grows into loyalty – Defender personalities often form an emotional attachment to the ideas and organizations they’ve dedicated themselves to. Anything short of meeting their obligations with good, hard work fails their own expectations.
Good Practical Skills – The best part is, Defenders have the practical sense to actually do something with all this altruism. If mundane, routine tasks are what need to be done, Defenders can see the beauty and harmony that they create, because they know that it helps them to care for their friends, family, and anyone else who needs it.

Defender Weaknesses
Defender (ISFJ) weaknesses
Humble and Shy – The meek shall inherit the earth, but it’s a long road if they receive no recognition at all. This is possibly Defenders’ biggest challenge, as they are so concerned with others’ feelings that they refuse to make their thoughts known, or to take any duly earned credit for their contributions. Defenders’ standards for themselves are also so high that, knowing they could have done some minor aspect of a task better, they often downplay their successes entirely.
Take Things Too Personally – Defenders have trouble separating personal and impersonal situations – any situation is still an interaction between two people, after all – and any negativity from conflict or criticism can carry over from their professional to their personal lives, and back again.
Repress Their Feelings – People with the Defender personality type are private and very sensitive, internalizing their feelings a great deal. Much in the way that Defenders protect others’ feelings, they must protect their own, and this lack of healthy emotional expression can lead to a lot of stress and frustration.
Overload Themselves – Their strong senses of duty and perfectionism combine with this aversion to emotional conflict to create a situation where it is far too easy for Defenders to overload themselves – or to be overloaded by others – as they struggle silently to meet everyone’s expectations, especially their own.
Reluctant to Change – These challenges can be particularly hard to address since Defender personalities value traditions and history highly in their decisions. A situation sometimes needs to reach a breaking point before Defenders are persuaded by circumstance, or the strong personality of a loved one, to alter course.
Too Altruistic – This is all compounded and reinforced by Defenders’ otherwise wonderful quality of altruism. Being such warm, good-natured people, Defenders are willing to let things slide, to believe that things will get better soon, to not burden others by accepting their offers of help, while their troubles mount unassisted.
yosemiteben
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets

Post#1388 » by yosemiteben » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:02 pm

What a **** awful time to be a Charlotte sports fan.
HornetJail
RealGM
And1: 12,502

Post#1389 » by HornetJail » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:11 pm

**** everything
formerly KEMBAtheMETEOR
amcoolio
Hornets Forum John Hancock
And1: 9,202

Post#1390 » by amcoolio » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:43 am

Cheap Hornets Hat Alert

https://www.hibbett.com/new-era-charlotte-hornets-on-court-39thirty-flex-hat/31511165.html

Great deal on a flex stretch hat. These hats are super comfortable. S/M fits kids and L/XL adults.
I don't support domestic violence. Thanks Miles
yosemiteben
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets

Post#1391 » by yosemiteben » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:43 pm

How many college basketball games have you watched this season?

I literally have not watched a single game.
tondi123
Starter
And1: 1,376

Post#1392 » by tondi123 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 pm

yosemiteben wrote:How many college basketball games have you watched this season?

I tried watching one the other night but the quality of play was so terrible I didnt make it but a few minutes. Was college basketball that much better twenty years ago or am I just having nostalgic memories?
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 8,358

Post#1393 » by BigSlam » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:22 pm

yosemiteben wrote:How many college basketball games have you watched this season?

Same as you. I've watched some highlights, but not a single game from start to end.

Outside of the two obvious Duke guys, this draft class doesn't excite me at all.

I think it's going to be a pretty weak draft - which significantly reduces my desire to watch college games.
B B M F 'ers
Snidely FC
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,121

Post#1394 » by Snidely FC » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:05 pm

I watched the Duke-Kentucky game until it turned into blowout city
and the 2nd half of UNC loss to Texas
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets

Post#1395 » by BigSlam » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Snidely FC wrote:

What do you think of Jaxson Hayes from Texas?

I think I might like him.
B B M F 'ers
Snidely FC
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,121

Post#1396 » by Snidely FC » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:11 pm

BigSlam wrote:
Snidely FC wrote:

What do you think of Jaxson Hayes from Texas?

I think I might like him.

my primary memory of the game is that Hayes was a pain in the ass for UNC, he seemed to be everywhere and have spider arms and super agility for such a tall guy. he was a major factor in the Texas upset. and he had cool hair
yosemiteben
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets

Post#1397 » by yosemiteben » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:23 am

Well the Panthers' season is officially over.
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets

Post#1398 » by BigSlam » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:05 pm

yosemiteben wrote:Well the Panthers' season is officially over.

The Panthers lost that game more than the Saints won it.
B B M F 'ers
HornetJail
RealGM
And1: 12,502

Post#1399 » by HornetJail » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:33 am

BigSlam wrote:

The Panthers lost that game more than the Saints won it.

just like most of our Ls before this one. This is a 10+ win team that just keeps tripping over their own feet
formerly KEMBAtheMETEOR
Eoghan
RealGM
And1: 3,293

Post#1400 » by Eoghan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:45 am

I've watched snippets here and there. I've been trying to catch Georgetown b/c of coach Patrick Chewing and Mac McClung. If you haven't seen Mac McClung, he's insanely athletic for his size.

Did Heineke do anything of note?

Return to Charlotte Hornets