ImageImageImageImageImage

Trade Thread (TRADE WARS EPISODE V: The Empire Strikes Back)

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Re: Trade Thread (TRADE WARS EPISODE V: The Empire Strikes Back) 

Post#581 » by Quazza » Wed Dec 5, 2018 4:09 am

would love to trade for Richaun Holmes. Always produces when he gets minutes
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#582 » by Mylie10 » Wed Dec 5, 2018 5:29 am

Quazza wrote:would love to trade for Richaun Holmes. Always produces when he gets minutes

I hear you but, I've heard he's a total dick. Could be wrong, but I think that is why he's bounced around a bit.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
AdonalFoyle4Prez
Analyst
And1: 360

Post#583 » by AdonalFoyle4Prez » Wed Dec 5, 2018 10:19 pm

I know I'm going to get grilled for this, but what about HASSAN WHITESIDE? I know he's a headcase and has been in hot water with Miami as of late, but can ball if he doesnt keep having his head up his butt. And Damian Jones isn't the answer and Looney can do so much. Trading Iggy (I'd hate to see him go) + Livingston (He's regressed a bit now) works on the trade machine. I'd throw in Quin Cook for a future 2nd round pick too.

Edit: I guess it’s a bit risky having 2 headcases from both DeMarcus and Whiteside. But, one will leave via free agency while the other one stays
cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 2,793

Post#584 » by cdubbz » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:33 pm

Been looking at Draymond trade ideas for fun:

Wizards get: Draymond Green

Warriors get: Trevor Ariza & Jeff Green

Warriors don’t get any younger but adds depth to split the wing/forward spot. Both shoot better from 3 than Dray. Post defense will go down significantly though.
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
BW32
Lead Assistant
And1: 761

Post#585 » by BW32 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:18 pm

So Draymond Green for an expiring contract? ... How high are you right now?
cdubbz
RealGM

Post#586 » by cdubbz » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:53 pm

BW32 wrote:So Draymond Green for an expiring contract? ... How high are you right now?

You don't want to know.
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
DreDay
General Manager
And1: 3,212

Post#587 » by DreDay » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:41 pm

Fun Draymond Green trade that'll never happen:

Warriors get: Nikola Mirotic, Noah Vonleh, Courtney Lee
Pelicans get: Draymond Green, Jacob Evans, Quinn Cook
Knicks get: 2019 Warriors 2nd, Jordan Bell

Get a top tier stretch big, good bench depth with Lee and a switchable PF/C in Vonleh who can also shoot decently.
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#588 » by Quazza » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:42 pm

cdubbz wrote:Been looking at Draymond trade ideas for fun:

Warriors don’t get any younger but adds depth to split the wing/forward spot. Both shoot better from 3 than Dray. Post defense will go down significantly though.

Seriously.....

:o
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
cdubbz
RealGM

Post#589 » by cdubbz » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:57 am

Quazza wrote:
cdubbz wrote:Been looking at Draymond trade ideas for fun:

Seriously.....

:o

Lol.
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,635

Post#590 » by Coxy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:39 am

Anyone posting Draymond trades deserves a nail through a testicle. Just stop it, you’ll look like a plonker in the long run as Draybeast isn’t a player you write off.

Hypothetical Durant trades however, will get you cocaine and hookers all day long.
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,127

Post#591 » by clyde21 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:16 pm

Coxy wrote:Anyone posting Draymond trades deserves a nail through a testicle. Just stop it, you’ll look like a plonker in the long run as Draybeast isn’t a player you write off.

Hypothetical Durant trades however, will get you cocaine and hookers all day long.

How about both:

Draymond Green to Denver for Michael Porter Jr.

Kevin Durant in a S&T with the Knicks for Porzingis (after season).
Coxy
RealGM

Post#592 » by Coxy » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:54 pm

clyde21 wrote:
Coxy wrote:Anyone posting Draymond trades deserves a nail through a testicle. Just stop it, you’ll look like a plonker in the long run as Draybeast isn’t a player you write off.

How about both:

So you’d trade Draymond to a Young Western Rival to play next to just about the best C in the NBA and they can Milsap coming off the Bench? All for a guy the NBA has never seen and is a major injury concern?

I’d do the Porzingaz deal, but why would NY? Why would Durant agree to a trade to NY that is removing Ny’s current best player away for him as well, he can just sign the there outright.

Both trades are silly and make no sense whatsoever. Not your finest RealGM moment.
clyde21
RealGM

Post#593 » by clyde21 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:58 pm

Coxy wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

How about both:

So you’d trade Draymond to a Young Western Rival to play next to just about the best C in the NBA and they can Milsap coming off the Bench? All for a guy the NBA has never seen and is a major injury concern?

I’d do the Porzingaz deal, but why would NY? Why would Durant agree to a trade to NY that is removing Ny’s current best player away for him as well, he can just sign the there outright.

Both trades are silly and make no sense whatsoever. Not your finest RealGM moment.

A few points...

1. Paul Millsap's (30mil) contract is fully non-guaranteed next year. He will be getting waived by Denver and be a FA.

2. Yes, I would trade Draymond Green for a young blue chip prospect at the wing position. And I'm aware of Porter Jr.'s injury concerns. If he didn't have those concerns I wouldn't suggest this trade because Denver would close the phone in our face.

3. Because trading Porzingis for Durant in a S&T allows the Knicks to potentially get another max player next to Durant instead of Porzingis, who's also coming off injury. They'd might prefer to pair Durant with Irving, for instance.
Coxy
RealGM

Post#594 » by Coxy » Tue Jan 1, 2019 12:18 am

clyde21 wrote:
Coxy wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
How about both:

A few points...

1. Paul Millsap's (30mil) contract is fully non-guaranteed next year. He will be getting waived by Denver and be a FA.

2. Yes, I would trade Draymond Green for a young blue chip prospect at the wing position. And I'm aware of Porter Jr.'s injury concerns. If he didn't have those concerns I wouldn't suggest this trade because Denver would close the phone in our face.

3. Because trading Porzingis for Durant in a S&T allows the Knicks to potentially get another max player next to Durant instead of Porzingis, who's also coming off injury. They'd might prefer to pair Durant with Irving, for instance.

1. How do you know this? Which Denver exec told you this?

2. And if Denver said yes to the trade? If you are that high on him as apparently Denver should be, why would you trade him? Perhaps because he’s a big time injury risk? If Denver pulled the pin here, I’d expect damaged goods.

3. That’s assuming a lot, very dubious reasoning.
clyde21
RealGM

Post#595 » by clyde21 » Tue Jan 1, 2019 12:25 am

Coxy wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
Coxy wrote:

A few points...

2. And if Denver said yes to the trade? If you are that high on him as apparently Denver should be, why would you trade him? Perhaps because he’s a big time injury risk? If Denver pulled the pin here, I’d expect damaged goods.

1. You think they're going to resign Millsap @ 30mil a pop when he's going to turning 35 during the season and oft-injured? Yhea, good luck with that one w/ the tax bill they have coming.

2. You can say that about any **** trade. "If YoUr'Re HiGh On HiM wHy WoulD ThEy TrAdE HiM". Don't come at me with BS arguments. I don't know what they would do. It's something that I would kick the tires on.

3. Assuming that Knicks would want to pair During-Irving together is 'assuming a lot'? How? Why are you even in this thread if you're against basic assumptions? That's literally what all trades are based on.
Coxy
RealGM

Post#596 » by Coxy » Tue Jan 1, 2019 12:33 am

clyde21 wrote:
Coxy wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
A few points...

1. You think they're going to resign Millsap @ 30mil a pop when he's going to turning 35 during the season and oft-injured? Yhea, good luck with that one w/ the tax bill they have coming.

2. You can say that about any **** trade. "If YoUr'Re HiGh On HiM wHy WoulD ThEy TrAdE HiM". Don't come at me with BS arguments. I don't know what they would do. It's something that I would kick the tires on.

3. Assuming that Knicks would want to pair During-Irving together is 'assuming a lot'? How? Why are you even in this thread if you're against basic assumptions? That's literally what all trades are based on.

You’re proposed trades suck and are easily reasoned as to why they suck. Not even getting into why you would rather MPJ over Draymond Green as well, just stupid and you lost your cred right there.
clyde21
RealGM

Post#597 » by clyde21 » Tue Jan 1, 2019 12:34 am

Coxy wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
Coxy wrote:

You’re proposed trades suck and are easily reasoned as to why they suck. Not even getting into why you would rather MPJ over Draymond Green as well, just stupid and you lost your cred right there.

lol go away
Coxy
RealGM

Post#598 » by Coxy » Tue Jan 1, 2019 12:38 am

clyde21 wrote:
Coxy wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

lol go away

Nope, I’ll be right here ready and waiting to spank idiotic trade ideas that would make the Warriors worse, just like this one. Propbably best you stay away if you are going to post vomit like that. Happy New Years.
cdubbz
RealGM

Post#599 » by cdubbz » Tue Jan 1, 2019 1:05 am

I mean Draymond trades will happen all the way until the big 4 break up. We can’t keep all of them.
clyde21
RealGM

Post#600 » by clyde21 » Tue Jan 1, 2019 1:29 am

Coxy wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
Coxy wrote:

lol go away

Nope, I’ll be right here ready and waiting to spank idiotic trade ideas that would make the Warriors worse, just like this one. Propbably best you stay away if you are going to post vomit like that. Happy New Years.

ur boy Dray is getting traded soon, keep flexing nuts big guy.

on the ignore list u go

Return to Golden State Warriors