ImageImage

I officially know nothing.

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

moofs
General Manager
And1: 537
Location: "if the warriors win the title this season ill tattoo their logo in my di ck" -- 000001

I officially know nothing. 

Post#1 » by moofs » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:49 am

After starting the season 1-5, 4-7, and 11-14, and with Chris Paul seeming to have done the only possible thing and beginning to decline in year 1 of a massive 4 year contract, and none of our signings working out in a positive way, we are somehow in 5th in the West, 1 game out of 4th, and 3 games out of 1st. Signing Austin Rivers seems to have been the piece we were missing.

I don’t understand anything, anymore. Where am I?
Morey 2020.

Q:How are they experts when they're always wrong?
A:Ask a stock market analyst or your financial advisor
BallerTalk
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,816

Re: I officially know nothing. 

Post#2 » by BallerTalk » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:16 am

Nah, the climb started long before Rivers arrived but I think some fans were too busy jumping ship to notice. :lol:

But seriously, I just think this wasn't the "pick up where you left off" situation many of us expected at the start of the season.
It took a little time for this squad to fill out, flesh out, and find their groove/style/swagger.

It's going to be interesting to see how they adjust when they eventually (finally?) start getting healthy and once Morey pulls the trigger on the inevitable roster move.
You checkin' for the sound of the beast
I'm the hound, I'ma creep, I get down, I'ma eat
I'ma keep somethin' to lay a naysayer to sleep
-
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Post#3 » by TMU » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:44 am

I never liked the guy especially when he was playing under his father's roof as a Clipper. But the one thing I have always appreciated about him is that he doesn't back down regardless of what people think of him. Not a great shooter, but he knows how to attack the rim, create his own shots, and has an incredibly quick first step off the dribble. And he's actually a pretty decent defender.

With that said, I think it was only a matter of time before this new roster started to click. Harden is as focused as he's ever been. Splash is making his shots. And Nene has been a huge help filling the much needed inside presence off the bench. Rivers is only a small part of the progress we have seen thus far.
Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,510
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

Post#4 » by Mr. E » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:30 am

This season is just weird, man.
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill

Return to Houston Rockets