Post#1 » by bwgood77 » Tue Jan 1, 2019 8:23 pm

Read on Twitter
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,340

Re: Antonio Brown requests trade 

Post#2 » by jwise44 » Tue Jan 1, 2019 11:32 pm

Damn Steelers organization messing up bad. Star receiver and running back and neither wants to play there
Mr Swagtastic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,170

Post#3 » by Mr Swagtastic » Wed Jan 2, 2019 12:48 am

I think he's going to stick in The AFC maybe The Dolphins because of the Miami connection
Lord Leoshes wrote:i personally would rather keep Chalmers over Lowry
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,399

Post#4 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Jan 2, 2019 12:51 am

Jason La Canfora is a hack. Dont trust what he has to say.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,545

Post#5 » by hermes » Wed Jan 2, 2019 1:27 am

what is going on in pittsburgh?
Mr Swagtastic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#6 » by Mr Swagtastic » Wed Jan 2, 2019 12:51 pm

hermes wrote:what is going on in pittsburgh?
End of their run as AFC North Champs, I think their might be a fire sale soon. If Brown is delt for rebuilding pieces like picks, good players under cap control I can't see them just giving Brown away.

I also see The Raiders as a wildcard here, they have a glaring hole at WR with Nelson as a year older and they have massive amounts of money to spend and two picks they could decide between (Dallas and Chicago)
Pharmcat
RealGM
And1: 19,000

Post#7 » by Pharmcat » Thu Jan 3, 2019 4:12 pm

battle between Big ben and AB, and the coach sided with big Ben. So AB is ticked and wants out. Too many prima donnas in pittsburgh, they need to clear house and start over again
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,557

Post#8 » by El Turco » Fri Jan 4, 2019 10:44 pm

Mr Swagtastic wrote:
End of their run as AFC North Champs, I think their might be a fire sale soon. If Brown is delt for rebuilding pieces like picks, good players under cap control I can't see them just giving Brown away.

I also see The Raiders as a wildcard here, they have a glaring hole at WR with Nelson as a year older and they have massive amounts of money to spend and two picks they could decide between (Dallas and Chicago)

I don't think Pittsburgh ever tore it down and had a total rebuild, at least not in recent history. Even if they deal brown, they are set in wide receiver, wouldnt miss too much beat.

Although i can't wait till big ben is gone, biggest scumbag in football since ray lewis retired
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#9 » by Mich3006 » Sat Jan 5, 2019 11:13 pm

Trade with the Niners: #2 Pick for AB and the Pittsburgh 3rd rd pick
El Turco

Post#10 » by El Turco » Sun Jan 6, 2019 6:35 pm

Ayatollah wrote:Trade with the Niners: #2 Pick for AB and the Pittsburgh 3rd rd pick

Wtf :lol:

WaltFrazier
RealGM
And1: 26,292

Post#11 » by WaltFrazier » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:57 am

El Turco wrote:
Mr Swagtastic wrote:

I don't think Pittsburgh ever tore it down and had a total rebuild, at least not in recent history. Even if they deal brown, they are set in wide receiver, wouldnt miss too much beat.

Although i can't wait till big ben is gone, biggest scumbag in football since ray lewis retired

Ben has turned himself around since his legal troubles what, 8-10 years ago. He is a good guy now. AB literally has the brain and maturity of a teenager. He will never be as successful as he was in Pittsburgh, an ideal situation for the numbers he put up.
There goes my hero. Watch him as he goes.
Mr Swagtastic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#12 » by Mr Swagtastic » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:06 am

WaltFrazier wrote:
El Turco wrote:
Mr Swagtastic wrote:End of their run as AFC North Champs, I think their might be a fire sale soon. If Brown is delt for rebuilding pieces like picks, good players under cap control I can't see them just giving Brown away.

Ben has turned himself around since his legal troubles what, 8-10 years ago. He is a good guy now. AB literally has the brain and maturity of a teenager. He will never be as successful as he was in Pittsburgh, an ideal situation for the numbers he put up.
I don't know about that, if he went to New England with Brady, New Orleans with Brees, Kansas City with Mahomes or even Carolina with Cam yeah I think he still puts up big numbers.

I think Houston has to be a player for him. If you pair him with Hopkins you have two great players to go get the ball. Saves Watson's from getting smacked every game and you have that good defense as well. It's safe to say there's going to be a market for him.
El Turco

Post#13 » by El Turco » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:30 am

WaltFrazier wrote:
El Turco wrote:
Mr Swagtastic wrote:End of their run as AFC North Champs, I think their might be a fire sale soon. If Brown is delt for rebuilding pieces like picks, good players under cap control I can't see them just giving Brown away.

Ben is the worst leader in sports in addition to being rapist. Just few months ago he was throwing his teammates under the bus for his many goalline interceptions.

orlandomanic
Bench Warmer
And1: 334

Post#14 » by orlandomanic » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:09 pm

Watch the Pats find a way to pick him up.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,006

Post#15 » by FNQ » Fri Mar 8, 2019 4:58 am

Read on Twitter

Had me rollin :D

I'm not as down on Allen as a thrower as most are.. think Buffalo can make the leap into playoff contention this season. Will have to move on from McCoy though, or at least severely reduce the role. Can still see them making a play for Eifert or Cook at TE as well. Since Bills didnt have any extra 1/2/3 in this draft, the return is going to be very interesting
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,399

Post#16 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Mar 8, 2019 5:25 am

Read on Twitter
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 7,898

Post#17 » by HMFFL » Fri Mar 8, 2019 6:42 am

Great move by Buffalo.
Now, I'm curious to see what AB thinks about it, and I hope his outspoken honesty comes out. Buffalo could be a nice fit for him if he's ready to focus back on Football.

Sent from my SM-N920P using RealGM mobile app
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#18 » by Mich3006 » Fri Mar 8, 2019 8:47 am

AB already talked about retirement in "the shop", I doubt really he´d go to Buffalo.

Let´s wait what happens today.
righterwriter
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,535

Post#19 » by righterwriter » Fri Mar 8, 2019 9:26 am

FNQ wrote:
Read on Twitter

Had me rollin :D

I'm not as down on Allen as a thrower as most are.. think Buffalo can make the leap into playoff contention this season. Will have to move on from McCoy though, or at least severely reduce the role. Can still see them making a play for Eifert or Cook at TE as well. Since Bills didnt have any extra 1/2/3 in this draft, the return is going to be very interesting

I think AB's market is a lot worse than people think it is. He's an amazing player, but he's paid a ton, is a diva, and this draft has a lot of WR talent which can be had for cheap.

I think he'll end up getting dealt for BUF's 3rd and maybe a 3rd in 2020.

I also am not so down on Josh Allen. BUF had such horrible pass protection last season, I don't think any QB would've been able to manage. Josh isn't a very accurate thrower, but neither was John Elway (57% career completion). He has some unique talents that will lead to wins if they get the right guys around him.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 7,898

Post#20 » by HMFFL » Fri Mar 8, 2019 3:19 pm

He refuses to go to Buffalo....LOL

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Gerry Dulac reports the Antonio Brown deal to the Bills "fell apart" because Brown refused to go to Buffalo.

It's what we all wondered when it was announced that Antonio Brown was being shipped to the Bills on Thursday evening. Brown has said he wants to win wherever he goes, and Buffalo isn't all that close to contending for Super Bowls while also playing in the "Siberia" of the NFL. Very few star players who have any say-so at all would ever agree to go there. Multiple teams have already declared themselves out of the running for A.B., so it's unclear where he'll end up at this point.

Sent from my SM-N920P using RealGM mobile app

Return to The General NFL Board