Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,992

Re: John Wall OUT for 12 months; Ruptured Achilles 

Post#221 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sat Feb 9, 2019 2:27 am

JOHN WALL

You could be looking at Micheal Jordan.

He tried to own the Wizards. ABE POLLIN made money but got mad at THE GOAT. He sold to Ted Leonsis.

John Wall, YOU MIGHT OWN the Wizards after you come back playing your BEST BASKETBALL.

(Take your time. Jason Kidd came back SLOWLY from the micro fracture surgery. I don't know Rudy Gay's recovery time table. Boogie Cousins seems to have rehabilitated well. TIME WILL TELL (re-rupture can happen. I wanna see Boogie post-playoffs).
Bye bye Beal.
CobraCommander
RealGM
And1: 13,780

Post#222 » by CobraCommander » Sat Feb 9, 2019 2:56 am

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:John wants the company he keeps.

Sometimes you need to rethink. That's all I'm saying. I don't KNOW ANYBODY BY NAME. I ONLY REMEMBER PICTURES from a private plane, about 2-3 years ago; plus, all the crap I've said over the years. (Much of it wrong. Some of it baseless speculation).

WHAT I WANT is for WALL TO GET OUT OF THIS WITH HIS HEAD HIGH and HIS MIND RIGHT. The basketball will take care of itself. John has come up without a father home. He's already doing well. VERY WELL.

NOW IS THE HARDEST PART...

Avoid substance abuse. Avoid hangers on. Avoid THE HONEY TRAP... GOD KNOWS I FELL HARD at least a couple times with bad marriages...

Wall is very vulnerable IMO. I'd want him to get away...but maybe he doesn't need to. I DUNNO

JW was throwing up gang signs after making big plays in the playoffs not that long ago. If i were him i would submerge myself in my job. Take care of or spend time with his kid when not focusing on his job. He is going to miss a prime year. I would be in the film room watching better players, watching less athletic players play on film, learning what it means to be effective while not being the fastest guy on the court. This is what RG3 hasn’t done- learn how to play ball with your brain when your body starts to fail you or change. I would watch film of Kidd and Stockton and work on his shot mechanics...i would feel the obligation to PROVE something. John said he doesnt owe anyone anything or that he had nothing to prove....nothing could be further from the truth at this point. Prove he is worth is contract - he owes the team max effort for super max money. He owes his team mates and BEAL most of all - to be a better teammate when he returns. JW cant start thinking about that when he gets back in shape...that starts now- or yesterday

Oh and dont get married ;)
RealGM

Post#223 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sat Feb 9, 2019 3:51 am

That last sentence!

Amen

Sent from my SM-J337T using RealGM mobile app
Bye bye Beal.
RealGM

Post#224 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sat Feb 9, 2019 3:53 am

Get another baby momma before you even think of getting married.

Bye bye Beal.
FAH1223
RealGM
And1: 6,969

Post#225 » by FAH1223 » Sat Feb 9, 2019 4:03 am

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
TheBabyMaker
Starter
And1: 852

Post#226 » by TheBabyMaker » Sat Feb 9, 2019 5:48 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:Get another baby momma before you even think of getting married.

Dp
TheBabyMaker
Starter

Post#227 » by TheBabyMaker » Sat Feb 9, 2019 5:48 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:Get another baby momma before you even think of getting married.

Yep go the D ho route. :lol: pay now and suffer later. Pimping ain't easy or cheap even on their level.
FAH1223
RealGM

Post#228 » by FAH1223 » Sat Feb 9, 2019 6:02 pm

TheBabyMaker wrote:

Yep go the D ho route. :lol: pay now and suffer later. Pimping ain't easy or cheap even on their level.

Read on Twitter
TheBabyMaker
Starter

Post#229 » by TheBabyMaker » Sat Feb 9, 2019 6:23 pm

FAH1223 wrote:
TheBabyMaker wrote:

Read on Twitter

I worked 2 jobs to put 2 cousins through school. Not a daughter or a son. I'm not a Millionare or a thousandnare. I do what I do. Good for JW If I had his money I would already graduated from the best schools on this Planet, and many more not being there 1 day for class. Trump style.
RealGM

Post#230 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sat Feb 9, 2019 9:08 pm

Pimpin' ain't easy, but I did live in a women's dormitory for three semesters. (1984/5)

I'll always have my own highlight reel of pleasant memories.

On top of that the love of my life said "I love you " the last time we spoke, 4 or 5 years ago.

My baby momma drama was my own doing...the moral of the story is some people want what they think you can provide them with. Some are in it till they get a better offer, a bigger or better deal per them. OPP...

Wall is so rich. That might NOT BE EASY to be.

Bye bye Beal.
TheBabyMaker
Starter

Post#231 » by TheBabyMaker » Sat Feb 9, 2019 10:34 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:Pimpin' ain't easy, but I did live in a women's dormitory for three semesters. (1984/5)

I'll always have my own highlight reel of pleasant memories.

On top of that the love of my life said "I love you " the last time we spoke, 4 or 5 years ago.

My baby momma drama was my own doing...the moral of the story is some people want what they think you can provide them with. Some are in it till they get a better offer, a bigger or better deal per them. OPP...

Wall is so rich. That might NOT BE EASY to be.

I hate you :lol:
luv you
Envy you.

On deck Porter vs Portis.

Bulls vs bull. 8 tonite I broke a date. :banghead:
TheBabyMaker
Starter

Post#232 » by TheBabyMaker » Sat Feb 9, 2019 10:34 pm

Double post like WTF.
FAH1223
RealGM

Post#233 » by FAH1223 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:56 pm

Read on Twitter
keynote
General Manager
And1: 2,587

Post#234 » by keynote » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:22 pm

I tore my Achilles tendon in 2017 playing tennis. I went to the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC; my surgeon was Andrew Elliott, who was part of a two-doctor practice specializing in foot and ankle. When I arrived for my initial consultation, I was excited to see all of the signed professional jerseys ("Thanks, Doc! - XYZ #23") hanging in the waiting room: Kevin Durant. Rudy Gay. Kyle Korver. Dez Bryant. Brook Lopez. Brandon Jennings (actually, I wasn't as excited to see that one). There was a giant, signed basketball sneaker signed by Joel Embiid mounted under glass, and a signed photo of Misty Copeland(!).

But when I examined the signatures, none of them thanked Dr. Elliott; instead, they all thanked Dr. Elliott's partner, Dr. Martin O'Malley. In a two-doctor office, I apparently had "the other guy" (sad trombone).

Even so, I was quite happy with Dr. Elliott. His unique minimally-invasive surgical technique left me with a tiny horizontal scar, instead of the usual 3-inch vertical zipper one usually gets.
Always remember, my friend: the world will change again. And you may have to come back through everywhere you've been.
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 19,301

Post#235 » by nate33 » Thu Mar 7, 2019 2:37 pm

The Wizards are now 16-16 in games without John Wall, a .500 record.

If they played .500 ball for the entire season, they would currently be the 8th seed and they would be half a game back from the 6th seed. (They might actually be the 7th seed because it's possible that they would have delivered one more loss to Brooklyn if they played them without Wall in the lineup.)

FWIW, they're 5-5 since the Porter trade.
dckingsfan
RealGM
And1: 15,968

Post#236 » by dckingsfan » Thu Mar 7, 2019 3:32 pm

nate33 wrote:The Wizards are now 16-16 in games without John Wall, a .500 record.

If they played .500 ball for the entire season, they would currently be the 8th seed and they would be half a game back from the 6th seed. (They might actually be the 7th seed because it's possible that they would have delivered one more loss to Brooklyn if they played them without Wall in the lineup.)

FWIW, they're 5-5 since the Porter trade.

I would also add with perfect hindsight vision - that if John had had the surgery last off-season... he would probably be coming back to a .500 team and ready to really go.

But alas, that isn't how things go for the #soWizards
Wizardspride
RealGM
And1: 9,866

Post#237 » by Wizardspride » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:07 am

Read on Twitter
?s=19
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
FAH1223
RealGM

Post#238 » by FAH1223 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:41 pm

Read on Twitter
Doug_Blew
Junior
And1: 313

Post#239 » by Doug_Blew » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:52 pm

FAH1223 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Is that Puff Daddy?
pcbothwel
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,570

Post#240 » by pcbothwel » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:24 pm

FAH1223 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Im telling you... I have a real good feeling about this back half of Walls career.
He looks really lean and seems to have a different outlook since his child and the true emergence of Beal.

Return to Washington Wizards