ESPN's injury reporting...

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

basketballwacko2
RealGM
And1: 3,914

ESPN's injury reporting... 

Post#1 » by basketballwacko2 » Sat Mar 9, 2019 1:52 am

Man there has got to be a better source for information about who is playing and who is not playing. They wait until the last GD minute to tell us the Anthony Davis is not playing at all tonight. I was reluctant to use him, but I bit on Draft Kings price for tonight of 6600 and checked at about 5 min till game time. Nothing about him being out then after the game starts he's OUT.

A Couple days ago they did the opposite he was listed as out then played and even after the game was over their injury report said OUT. Same for Paul George the other night, his first night back. Game was over he had 25 points and played 38 min but it still said OUT. This was after the game.

I'm not using AD again this season cost me $15 tonight. I have next to zero chance of hitting even the bottom of the money with a zero from a guy costing $6600!! :evil:
GeorgeMarcus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23,045

Re: ESPN's injury reporting... 

Post#2 » by GeorgeMarcus » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:31 pm

Honestly, I think it's intentional. The longer they wait to reveal that information, the easier it is to steal money from unsuspecting DFS players. The NBA partnered with FanDuel, and it wouldn't surprise me if Disney got in on the action.
The Legend of George Marcus

"Where I'm from, bullies get bullied." - Zach Randolph

Return to Fantasy Basketball