ImageImageImageImageImage

RealGM Fantasy League, snake draft @ 9PM tonight — JOIN US!

Moderator: JaysRule15

Black Watch
Bench Warmer
And1: 762

RealGM Fantasy League, snake draft @ 9PM tonight — JOIN US! 

Post#1 » by Black Watch » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:42 pm

I'm looking to join an active league, or be part of a new one, preferably auction style. But if any of you are also looking, we can start our own thing, especially with opening day in 8 days.

EDIT: what Wally said down below... Hey guys, since the league didn't fill up before 7pm, we're going to do a standardized snake draft at 9pm EST. It should finish fairly fast so if you're interested, join. Looking forward to seeing some of you there. The link is below.

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/166913/invitation?key=ccd7e4d6bfc1943f&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=93e019b6ef0ee551
Black Watch and Hamyltowne, my former usernames, are tartan patterns. Nothing to do with any race or any city.
Wally West
Starter
And1: 329

Re: Fantasy Baseball league openings, post here 

Post#2 » by Wally West » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:19 pm

Hey, was just about to make a thread myself getting some feelers out to see who'd be interested in joining a fantasy baseball league? I have myself, one guy that's for sure and two maybe's. We should definitely make a league. Only people that are serious. I wouldn't even mind if it was a money league just so that everyone's active but it's not my call.
Want: Trae Young, Michael Porter Jr., DeAndre Ayton, Jaren Jackson Jr, Marvin Bagley III, Mohamad Bamba, Shai Gilgeous- Alexander, Elie Okobo, Jevon Carter
Black Watch
Bench Warmer

Post#3 » by Black Watch » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:12 pm

Oh, I'd be willing to join a money league so long as it's active :)
Black Watch and Hamyltowne, my former usernames, are tartan patterns. Nothing to do with any race or any city.
Schad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,097

Post#4 » by Schad » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:08 am

I only play fantasy if I'm allowed to make the first letter of each player's name spell something obscene when my team is set. Is that an option?
**** your asterisk.
Dr Dunkenstein
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#5 » by Dr Dunkenstein » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:15 am

I'd be interested in joining. I run a 16 team league with some friends, and i've been mulling over expanding the league next season to 20 teams ... if the guys in the league are up for it. So this would be a nice audition to scout some possible new active GMs for me, if anyone here would be interested in joining a deep league for next year.

I too prefer auction... along with division play and expanded scoring settings.
Wally West
Starter

Post#6 » by Wally West » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:12 pm

Hey Black Watch, set up a league and PM us the link to join instead of posting it here where we people might join that aren’t serious. I’ll be sure to pass on the link to a couple of my friends. On Monday, I’m free from 6:30p.m. onward EST and Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. onward. Let’s get something done.
Want: Trae Young, Michael Porter Jr., DeAndre Ayton, Jaren Jackson Jr, Marvin Bagley III, Mohamad Bamba, Shai Gilgeous- Alexander, Elie Okobo, Jevon Carter
Black Watch
Bench Warmer

Post#7 » by Black Watch » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:57 pm

Schad wrote:I only play fantasy if I'm allowed to make the first letter of each player's name spell something obscene when my team is set. Is that an option?

It is now!
Black Watch
Bench Warmer

Post#8 » by Black Watch » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:58 pm

Wally West wrote:Hey Black Watch, set up a league and PM us the link to join instead of posting it here where we people might join that aren’t serious. I’ll be sure to pass on the link to a couple of my friends. On Monday, I’m free from 6:30p.m. onward EST and Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. onward. Let’s get something done.

Okay, I'll keep yaw posted!
Wally West
Starter

Post#9 » by Wally West » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:54 pm

I created a head to head league with an auction style draft. The draft is for 7 p.m. tonight EST. After initially wanting people to DM me for the link, I'm posting the link here. https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/166353/invitation?key=705e91e07566026e&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=c998e44b797d842d

Spots will fill up fast so if you're interested, feel free and join.
Black Watch
Bench Warmer

Re: JOIN our Fantasy Baseball League, draft @ 7PM !! 

Post#10 » by Black Watch » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:16 pm

You all have 45 minutes to fill out the remaining 7 teams and enter draft room.

The auction is going to be off the heezy!
Wally West
Starter

Re: JOIN RealGM Fantasy Baseball League, draft @ 7PM tonight !! 

Post#11 » by Wally West » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:15 pm

Hey guys, since the league didn't fill up before 7pm, we're going to do a standardized snake draft at 9pm EST. It should finish fairly fast so if you're interested, join. Looking forward to seeing some of you there. The link is below.

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/166913/invitation?key=ccd7e4d6bfc1943f&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=93e019b6ef0ee551
Dr Dunkenstein
Ballboy
And1: 2

Re: RealGM Fantasy League, snake draft @ 9PM tonight — JOIN US! 

Post#12 » by Dr Dunkenstein » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:05 am

Cripes... i'm sorry i missed out on it. I hope it went well or filled up with 12 teams at least.
Black Watch
Bench Warmer

Re: RealGM Fantasy League, snake draft @ 9PM tonight — JOIN US! 

Post#13 » by Black Watch » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:05 am

all 12 teams were filled and the draft was a lot of fun

Thanks, Wally :-)

Return to Toronto Blue Jays