Post#1 » by ducler » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:41 pm

Read on Twitter
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,446

Re: Game #76 Sacramento @ Houston 

Post#2 » by KF10 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:19 am

Please renounce Willies rights as soon as the season ends.
BoogieTime
Head Coach
And1: 2,774

Post#3 » by BoogieTime » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:54 am

KF10 wrote:Please renounce Willies rights as soon as the season ends.

I was hoping before it ended. I would’ve taken any other center at the deadline

I will say that although Barnes is not a bad player, he shouldn’t be making more than 12-13 a year at all. He’s a fifth option type who hasn’t had any affect on the team winning or losing
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,446

Post#4 » by KF10 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:20 am

BoogieTime wrote:

I will say that although Barnes is not a bad player, he shouldn’t be making more than 12-13 a year at all. He’s a fifth option type who hasn’t had any affect on the team winning or losing

I give Barnes one complete season with the Kings (i.e training camp, preseason, etc) before completely judging the guy. I would like to see him at the SF full time.

Willie needs to go. I wanted him gone since last season. I want a C that plays with a defensive intensity consistently and isn’t allergic to boards.

Also, I hope we add defensive depth to the roster too. I believe we are on the verge on being a top-10 offensive team as early as next season but we still have a lot to go to be cemented as a good defensive team. As far as I’m concern, do not add more offensive players. We need more defensive, high effort guys that can hit the outside shot.
jazanetti
Junior
And1: 45

Post#5 » by jazanetti » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:24 am

KF10 wrote:
BoogieTime wrote:

I give Barnes one complete season with the Kings (i.e training camp, preseason, etc) before completely judging the guy. I would like to see him at the SF full time.

Willie needs to go. I wanted him gone since last season. I want a C that plays with a defensive intensity consistently and isn’t allergic to boards.

Also, I hope we add defensive depth to the roster too. I believe we are on the verge on being a top-10 offensive team as early as next season but we still have a lot to go to be cemented as a good defensive team. As far as I’m concern, do not add more offensive players. We need more defensive, high effort guys that can hit the outside shot.

We need a first scoring option. Someone who's able to score 25 or more per game.
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#6 » by SacKingZZZ » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:15 pm

jazanetti wrote:
KF10 wrote:
BoogieTime wrote:I was hoping before it ended. I would’ve taken any other center at the deadline

We need a first scoring option. Someone who's able to score 25 or more per game.

I think the Kings have 3 of them potentially already. The issue is the system. It's been nearly darn murder getting Buddy up to even 20 ppg. Joerger doesn't really ride the hot hand or draw up plays for any one player consistently. I guess sharing too much is better than the ball getting stuck like we've seen lately.
jazanetti
Junior
And1: 45

Post#7 » by jazanetti » Mon Apr 1, 2019 6:59 am

SacKingZZZ wrote:
jazanetti wrote:
KF10 wrote:

I think the Kings have 3 of them potentially already. The issue is the system. It's been nearly darn murder getting Buddy up to even 20 ppg. Joerger doesn't really ride the hot hand or draw up plays for any one player consistently. I guess sharing too much is better than the ball getting stuck like we've seen lately.

I don't think Buddy is that man. He's too dependent on his shot and unadle to score much in drives and draw fouls.
He's perfect shooter but not a first scorer (like Klay).
pillwenney
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,496

Post#8 » by pillwenney » Tue Apr 2, 2019 7:38 pm

I agree Buddy isn't a first option on contending team, but I think both Fox and Bagley very much have that potential.
LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,571

Post#9 » by LightTheBeam » Wed Apr 3, 2019 3:46 am

pillwenney wrote:I agree Buddy isn't a first option on contending team, but I think both Fox and Bagley very much have that potential.
Yup exactly. Especially Bagley. I think when Fox starts getting more calls and looks for his shot a little more, 22-23ppg seems really easy to achieve.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using RealGM mobile app

Return to Sacramento Kings