ImageImageImageImageImage

Game #82 Sacramento @ Portland

Moderators: codydaze, KF10, City of Trees

Luigi
General Manager
And1: 3,590

Game #82 Sacramento @ Portland 

Post#1 » by Luigi » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Kings fans, I come in peace. I wish you victory over the Blazers (it will probably make the difference for the Jazz against Portland instead of against Houston in the first round of the playoffs).

They will be fighting for their playoff seed, and they will be at home. But I hope your guys will finish off the season with a win.
In '03-'04, Jerry Sloan coached the ESPN predicted "worst team of all time" to 42-40.
Luigi
General Manager

Re: Game #82 Sacramento @ Portland 

Post#2 » by Luigi » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:09 pm

Portland is resting Lillard and McCollum. You can do this Kings!

Read on Twitter
?s=21[/quote]
In '03-'04, Jerry Sloan coached the ESPN predicted "worst team of all time" to 42-40.
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,442

Post#3 » by KF10 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:59 pm

Please get to 40 wins.

Please.
ducler
Cold Hard Gameday Facts
And1: 8,942

Post#4 » by ducler » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:22 pm

Read on Twitter
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,252

Post#5 » by skywalker33 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:15 am

Luigi wrote:Kings fans, I come in peace. I wish you victory over the Blazers (it will probably make the difference for the Jazz against Portland instead of against Houston in the first round of the playoffs).

They will be fighting for their playoff seed, and they will be at home. But I hope your guys will finish off the season with a win.

Self Serving post here, it's all about the Jazz !!! :roll:
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
Luigi
General Manager

Post#6 » by Luigi » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:48 am

skywalker33 wrote:
Luigi wrote:Kings fans, I come in peace. I wish you victory over the Blazers (it will probably make the difference for the Jazz against Portland instead of against Houston in the first round of the playoffs).

I come in peace! Do you come in peace? Good luck with your late season tank.

This is for you, friend:
https://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2010-nba-western-conference-first-round-jazz-vs-nuggets.html
:D

This thread is for rooting for the Kings. GO KINGS GO!
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,252

Post#7 » by skywalker33 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:29 am

Luigi wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:

I come in peace! Do you come in peace? Good luck with your late season tank.

This is for you, friend:
https://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2010-nba-western-conference-first-round-jazz-vs-nuggets.html
:D

This thread is for rooting for the Kings. GO KINGS GO!

Tell me I'm wrong here and see if your nose grows Luigi....at least I come with a true heart. :lol:

I will say may the best team win !!
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
DusterBuster
RealGM
And1: 18,935

Post#8 » by DusterBuster » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:08 am

KF10 wrote:Please get to 40 wins.

Please.

Blazers are gonna give you every opportunity to do so with the roster they're rollin out tonight haha.

How's Swanigan been for ya'll? I was always pulling for the kid but dude looks like he's uhhh... been hittin' the buffet line a bit harder than I remember when I saw him last.
Devilzsidewalk wrote:DB is like the ultimate Wolves troll
LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,520

Post#9 » by LightTheBeam » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:10 am

DusterBuster wrote:

Please.

Blazers are gonna give you every opportunity to do so with the roster they're rollin out tonight haha.

How's Swanigan been for ya'll? I was always pulling for the kid but dude looks like he's uhhh... been hittin' the buffet line a bit harder than I remember when I saw him last.
I came here to just post this. Holy hell that dude is huge. He looks like he put on 50lb in 2 years jesus christ

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using RealGM mobile app
DusterBuster
RealGM

Post#10 » by DusterBuster » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:12 am

RipPizzaGuy wrote:
DusterBuster wrote:

Please.

I came here to just post this. Holy hell that dude is huge. He looks like he put on 50lb in 2 years jesus christ

He's always struggled with his weight. His final year or two in college he trimmed down and got in amazing shape and kept the weight off his rookie season and he didn't look this big the start of the year when he was on Portland this season before the trade. So he's put on a substantial amount of weight in just this season as far as I can tell.

Lookin like Mike Sweetney out there.
LightTheBeam
RealGM

Post#11 » by LightTheBeam » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:16 am

DusterBuster wrote:
RipPizzaGuy wrote:
DusterBuster wrote:

He's always struggled with his weight. His final year or two in college he trimmed down and got in amazing shape and kept the weight off his rookie season and he didn't look this big the start of the year when he was on Portland this season before the trade. So he's put on a substantial amount of weight in just this season as far as I can tell.

I wish I could show you my group chat with my family hahaha. I literally made the exact comparisons and posted pictures of both about 12 minutes ago lmao

DusterBuster
RealGM

Post#12 » by DusterBuster » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:20 am

RipPizzaGuy wrote:
DusterBuster wrote:
RipPizzaGuy wrote:I came here to just post this. Holy hell that dude is huge. He looks like he put on 50lb in 2 years jesus christ

I wish I could show you my group chat with my family hahaha. I literally made the exact comparisons and posted pictures of both about 12 minutes ago lmao

LOL, I was worried a Mike Sweetney reference may be lost the father time in 2019.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Post#13 » by City of Trees » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:34 am

87!?!?
BoogieTime
Head Coach
And1: 2,760

Post#14 » by BoogieTime » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:36 am

We have a lot of talent. Just one or two holes to fill (namely center) and we will be good
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,442

Post#15 » by KF10 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:36 am

DusterBuster wrote:

Please.

First time watching Swanigan. Dude is huge. I think he has some talent but I don’t see him much more than a deep rotation player tbh
DusterBuster
RealGM

Post#16 » by DusterBuster » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:42 am

KF10 wrote:
DusterBuster wrote:

Please.

First time watching Swanigan. Dude is huge. I think he has some talent but I don’t see him much more than a deep rotation player tbh

Yeah, like I said, I haven't seen him ever that big since he's been in the pros. He's back to his HS / early college weight...

This was how he looked while he was with the Blazers....

Almost makes me wonder if the trade and his NBA career not taking off has kinda messed with him mentally. Hope that's not the case but for him to go from that to this isn't encouraging.
DusterBuster
RealGM

Post#17 » by DusterBuster » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:53 am

City of Trees wrote:87!?!?

That's what'll happen when one team plays starters and the other plays they're Summer League team haha. :P
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Post#18 » by City of Trees » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:54 am

DusterBuster wrote:
City of Trees wrote:87!?!?

That's what'll happen when one team plays starters and the other plays they're Summer League team haha. :P
Of course.
Lost in LA
Pro Prospect
And1: 149

Post#19 » by Lost in LA » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:08 am

Shame the season ended that way
LightTheBeam
RealGM

Post#20 » by LightTheBeam » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:18 am

I'm absolutely disappointed. What a damn embarrassing way to end the season.

I know its selfish of me but FFS at the 7 minute mark put in the starters for 3 minutes and we easily win that game. Sure it's not worth the injuries, but I think 40 wins was a huge win for this team with the expectations we had coming in. Just sad to bust that game playing against guys playing 48 minutes...

Return to Sacramento Kings