Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

DarkXaero
RealGM
And1: 5,572

Re: Sean Marks fined and suspended for entering refs locker room 

Post#41 » by DarkXaero » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:28 am

Paradise wrote:
MGrand15 wrote:
Paradise wrote:The league report confirms the missed call against Tobias Harris. Wonderful.

Read on Twitter

Ignored the blatant push off by Simmons on JA that led to that Redick 3. Ridiculous they say the contact didn't effect JAs ability to get the rebound when he went flying out of position.

That essentially decided the game. We got a stop and had the rebound in hand. We would've been up 2 with the ball.

LOL at the league basically trying to say “get in the weight room” to excuse a bad series of calls.

Read on Twitter
Watch the replay and seriously tell me how that did not affect JA's ability to get the rebound in that situation?
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Post#42 » by Paradise » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:22 am

Read on Twitter

I love this organization.
flavio_93
Junior
And1: 419

Post#43 » by flavio_93 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:24 am

DeRoma wrote:
flavio_93 wrote:It’s nice that he did all of these but we are not down 3-1 because of officiating lol. We have played disgusting defense. Keep jacking up 3s and turning the ball over. Philly is way more talented and can beat us with their starters sitting out games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could've easily been 2-2 series if Embiid was ejected on that flagrant 2 foul he did. He killed us on the second half. So yeah it does effect the game.

Not really. Embiid literally sat out a whole game and we got destroyed at home so him not being in the game is clearly not a deciding factor. Just like butler got ejected and we still lost at home.

Bad calls happen and we did have a lot of calls against us but officiating is not responsible for allowing 51 points in a quarter

Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,235

Post#44 » by Papi_swav » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:34 am

smh the NBA loves beating up on us. Both of Embiid flagarant fouls should of been flagarant 2 and should of been ejected. Let's see Allen make those same fouls on emotional Embiid and see whats happens FOH screw u NBA. They love sucking off the cash cow, this is why we NEED a star not no role players.
DeRoma
Veteran
And1: 525

Post#45 » by DeRoma » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:53 am

flavio_93 wrote:
DeRoma wrote:
flavio_93 wrote:It’s nice that he did all of these but we are not down 3-1 because of officiating lol. We have played disgusting defense. Keep jacking up 3s and turning the ball over. Philly is way more talented and can beat us with their starters sitting out games.

Could've easily been 2-2 series if Embiid was ejected on that flagrant 2 foul he did. He killed us on the second half. So yeah it does effect the game.

Not really. Embiid literally sat out a whole game and we got destroyed at home so him not being in the game is clearly not a deciding factor. Just like butler got ejected and we still lost at home.

Bad calls happen and we did have a lot of calls against us but officiating is not responsible for allowing 51 points in a quarter

Umm do you think a street basketball pick up game is the same thing as playing in the nba?? :crazy:
SpeedyG
RealGM
And1: 1,310

Post#46 » by SpeedyG » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:38 am

Let's see how loud Tsai's China market influence can make the Nba listen

Sent from my SM-G925T using RealGM mobile app
Bless the man if his heart and his land are one ~ FrancisM, R.I.P. 3/6/09
moonpie
General Manager
And1: 2,684

Post#47 » by moonpie » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:39 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
Aussienet3
Junior
And1: 90

Post#48 » by Aussienet3 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:10 am

SpeedyG wrote:
kamaze wrote:Sean Marks has his team's back high fived Jared Dudley after his ejection. Shout out to these two for doing something.
Not for nothing, but Marks is Australian. They play basketball like it's rugby.

Sean Marks is from New Zealand not Australia!
SpeedyG
RealGM

Post#49 » by SpeedyG » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:41 pm

Aussienet3 wrote:
SpeedyG wrote:
kamaze wrote:Sean Marks has his team's back high fived Jared Dudley after his ejection. Shout out to these two for doing something.
Not for nothing, but Marks is Australian. They play basketball like it's rugby.

Sean Marks is from New Zealand not Australia!
Is he? Who in our staff is from Australia? I thought I read something about our connections to Australia.

Aussienet3
Junior
And1: 90

Post#50 » by Aussienet3 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:08 pm

Will Weaver is one of our assistant coaches is an assistant of the Australian national team. I believe he has just been named head coach of the Sydney Kings. The kings are a team in our National Basketball League. Andrew Bogut played for the kings just before being signed by the warrriors. Any who. Will is the Australian connection. He also the reason we signed Australian Mitch Creek to the GLeague.
kamaze
General Manager
And1: 1,315

Post#51 » by kamaze » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:35 am

Since there's some Aussie/New Zealand connection that'd be a boss move if they got Andrew Bogut. The team needs a center like him or ZaZa to backup big Jay and set the defense straight.
I got the burner-Kevin Durant

Cream rises to the top-Nic Claxton
SpeedyG
RealGM

Post#52 » by SpeedyG » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:39 pm

Aussienet3 wrote:Will Weaver is one of our assistant coaches is an assistant of the Australian national team. I believe he has just been named head coach of the Sydney Kings. The kings are a team in our National Basketball League. Andrew Bogut played for the kings just before being signed by the warrriors. Any who. Will is the Australian connection. He also the reason we signed Australian Mitch Creek to the GLeague.
Ah my mistake. I thought Sean was from Australia and the one who recruited Creek.

Return to Brooklyn Nets