And1: 1,765

Re: Cammo's 2019 NFL Mock Draft Thread 

Post#61 » by Cammo101 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:19 am

Coeur
Assistant Coach
And1: 668

Post#62 » by Coeur » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:47 am

Good draft. Arizona couldn’t hope for anything more than marquise brown at the top of the .2nd. Bengals 2nd round pick is also dream scenerio

I really hope Denver doesn’t take bush at 10.

I might go to sports book to watch first round. Pats picking a qb the last pick of the first would be insane on prop bets

I’m a believer that 3-4 teams should avoid selecting a qb in this years first round, tank next season, and pick Herbert or Tua. Even if you aren’t willing to tank you don’t have to pick these qbs in the first. I’d like lock or Jones if picked in the 2nd
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft

Post#63 » by Cammo101 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:06 am

Coeur wrote:

Good draft. Arizona couldn’t hope for anything more than marquise brown at the top of the .2nd. Bengals 2nd round pick is also dream scenerio

I might go to sports book to watch first round. Pats picking a qb the last pick of the first would be insane on prop bets

I’m a believer that 3-4 teams should avoid selecting a qb in this years first round, tank next season, and pick Herbert or Tua. Even if you aren’t willing to tank you don’t have to pick these qbs in the first. I’d like lock or Jones if picked in the 2nd

I tend to agree with you on the QBs. I'd punt a year unless someone fell in my lap.
Pacers_Freak
Veteran
And1: 2,711

Post#64 » by Pacers_Freak » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:08 pm

Coeur wrote:

I'm not in love with the QBs of this class either. The reason that teams are inclined to take guys in the late 1st as opposed to the 2nd is that they get the 5th year option. Very big for the QB position because it saves you a year of having to pay that guy.
Coeur
Assistant Coach

Post#65 » by Coeur » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:35 pm

Pacers_Freak wrote:
Coeur wrote:

I'm not in love with the QBs of this class either. The reason that teams are inclined to take guys in the late 1st as opposed to the 2nd is that they get the 5th year option. Very big for the QB position because it saves you a year of having to pay that guy.

Great point and a good idea. I hope at least one of New England, Pittsburgh, or chargers get one

I was mostly interested in that pick because a huge prob bet is o/u 3.5 qbs in the first round. The fourth going on the last pick would be what I’m hoping going to westgate tonight makes worth it.

The draft next year in Vegas would be insanity if they’re getting Tua or Herbert. I really hope raiders do as much trading back and trading out as possible this year.
Coeur
Assistant Coach

Post#66 » by Coeur » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:14 pm

NFL not having anti tanking rules makes it possible to exploit the system. The best result for the nfl (which would claim to hate all the attention multiple teams chasing the top pick would cause weeks 10-17)

Craziest scenerio ever is if the first time teams try this “anti nfl” idea of tanking that more than 2 teams go for it.

Teams that should strongly consider it
Denver- elway can get away with it
Raiders- LV draft and a top 2 pick is too smart not to consider
Bengals- there fans wouldn’t even realize there’s a tank going on
Dolphins- they’re the only team with a bunch of discussion from there base already.
Redskins- owners prob too impulsive to wait

The dark horse tankers could only be a qb injury early to Philip, Big Ben, brees, or Brady
Coeur
Assistant Coach

Post#67 » by Coeur » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:17 pm

I’ll take drew lock in the second round if I’m the broncos but I can’t take him at 10 and look at the next decade of afc west with pat Mahomes and Tua/Herbert. (Chargers win the first nfl draft lottery the following year for Trevor Lawrence)
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft

Post#68 » by Cammo101 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:34 pm

Coeur
Assistant Coach

Post#69 » by Coeur » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:26 am

Cammo101 wrote:4/25/19 Final Mock

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/axslR1LDes

You got the first 2, Jacobs going to Oakland and redskins taking sweat which they ended up trading back in to grab him.

1st round grades:
A: Denver, Buffalo, New England

F: Giants, Raiders,
Buzzard
RealGM
And1: 7,522

Falcons B+ 

Post#70 » by Buzzard » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:04 am

B+
Falcons best move(s), getting two of the top offensive lineman before the 2nd round run on them began. It would have been slim pickings for the O Line had they stayed at 145. The move up for a lineman was frowned on by a lot of fans from a excitement standpoint; but it turned out to be a rock solid strategy.

The two running backs, Qadree Ollison and Marcus Green, will be keepers and nice rotation pieces with Freeman as the main guy. Green could be a day one starter as a return man. Great value here with both players.

Watch out for Defensive End Cominsky. Very smart, athletic. and plays with a mean streak. Could be one of the 3rd day defensive steals of the draft. Worse moves may be the two corners they took. Kendall Sheffield has all the speed but not very good cover skills. Jordan Miller has the cover skills. Quinn is taking over the D, so it is on him this year to see what kind of improvement is made.
BAF Pacers: Unleash Trae!

PG Ice Trae
SG Buddy Hield/Luke Kennard/Brandin Podziemski
SF OG Anunoby/Terrence Ross/Kris Murray
PF Richaun Holmes/JaMychal Green/Chris Livingston
C KAT/Mark Williams
turjuncolet
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#71 » by turjuncolet » Mon Aug 5, 2019 6:37 pm

ryan121