ImageImageImageImage

Sources: Charlotte, Chicago and Orlando finalizing trade that includes Mozgov to Magic, Biyombo to Charlotte and Julyan

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

pepe1991
RealGM
And1: 16,125

Re: Sources: Charlotte, Chicago and Orlando finalizing trade that includes Mozgov to Magic, Biyombo to Charlotte and Jul 

Post#541 » by pepe1991 » Wed May 1, 2019 7:36 am

DiplomaticMagic wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:
DiplomaticMagic wrote:

Nah.

Grant was backup PG on start of season and one of main reason why our bench was so damn awful....

We still made the playoffs and had winning record with the same PG rotation plus 1 month of MCW who is almost as bad.

mcw was huge boost at the end of a season.
Before Briscoe got hurt it was him playing well for last two and half months of regular season.

And i was just joking around with Nostradamus stuff because of White who i liked during SL :lol:
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. -John Lennon
drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,818

Re: Sources: Charlotte, Chicago and Orlando finalizing trade that includes Mozgov to Magic, Biyombo to Charlotte and Jul 

Post#542 » by drsd » Wed May 1, 2019 10:45 am

DiplomaticMagic wrote:We still made the playoffs and had winning record with the same PG rotation plus 1 month of MCW who is almost as bad.

Did you just argue that Carter-Williams is almost as bad as Grant?

I cannot imagine many will agree with that.

j-ragg
RealGM
And1: 11,650

Post#543 » by j-ragg » Wed May 1, 2019 1:04 pm

Still can’t believe we traded 2 seconds for Jerian Grant.
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
OrlandO
RealGM
And1: 16,421

Post#544 » by OrlandO » Wed May 1, 2019 2:19 pm

j-ragg wrote:Still can’t believe we traded 2 seconds for Jerian Grant.

I think it was more like 1 pick to swap Biz-Moz and 1 pick to use Charlotte's unguaranteed Stone to get Grant from Chicago. Worth it just to get rid of Biyombo... if he was still here he probably plays over Birch and sabotages our season. He again had the worst plus/minus and net rating on his team.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,608

Post#545 » by Howard Mass » Thu May 2, 2019 2:05 am

OrlandO wrote:
j-ragg wrote:Still can’t believe we traded 2 seconds for Jerian Grant.

I think it was more like 1 pick to swap Biz-Moz and 1 pick to use Charlotte's unguaranteed Stone to get Grant from Chicago. Worth it just to get rid of Biyombo... if he was still here he probably plays over Birch and sabotages our season. He again had the worst plus/minus and net rating on his team.

Agreed on the pick part but believe Birch would have played over Biyombo.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,273

Post#546 » by Bensational » Thu May 2, 2019 3:15 am

Should've just traded Biyombo for Dwight to begin with, bought him out, and then we'd be out of the deal already and have another $20M off our cap. We could've been in the position to keep Vuc AND sign a max or near max FA.

Return to Orlando Magic