Board Administrator Not Responsive

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
poomaster
Senior
And1: 701

Board Administrator Not Responsive 

Post#1 » by poomaster » Wed May 22, 2019 4:04 pm

Hello;

I am not able to PM or compose any messages, I assume because this is because I am a new member.

I sent several messages through the contact feature to the administrator through the website but I have not received any response in close to a week.

What are the next steps to resolve my concerns? I am posting on this board as it seems I have no other ways to address my concerns.

Thank you.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,625

Re: Board Administrator Not Responsive 

Post#2 » by Howard Mass » Thu May 23, 2019 9:09 am

poomaster wrote:Hello;

I am not able to PM or compose any messages, I assume because this is because I am a new member.

I sent several messages through the contact feature to the administrator through the website but I have not received any response in close to a week.

What are the next steps to resolve my concerns? I am posting on this board as it seems I have no other ways to address my concerns.

Thank you.

Poomaster,

New members have a waiting period before they can send PM's.

I never received your messages.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
poomaster
Senior

Post#3 » by poomaster » Thu May 23, 2019 11:56 am

Howard Mass wrote:

Thank you.

Poomaster,

Hi Howard;

Thanks for getting back to me.

I sent two messages through the contact us feature to the board administrator. This would have been last week Friday, May 17th. There was a confirmation by the website saying the email has been sent after I sent those two messages. Approximate times would have been 10AM eastern and then 4PM eastern time. If the messages didn't go through the contact us feature on here, what is another way I can send you details about the issue I had?
poomaster
Senior

Post#4 » by poomaster » Fri May 24, 2019 11:22 pm

Howard Mass wrote:

Thank you.

Poomaster,

Hi Howard;

Were you able to recover the messages I sent last week? Is there another way to contact you? I can't use the PM feature, and I sent two messages through the contact us feature last week... if that isn't working what is another way of reaching you?
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,625

Post#5 » by Howard Mass » Fri May 24, 2019 11:28 pm

poomaster wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:

Thank you.

Poomaster,

Hi Howard;

Were you able to recover the messages I sent last week? Is there another way to contact you? I can't use the PM feature, and I sent two messages through the contact us feature last week... if that isn't working what is another way of reaching you?

You can E-Mail me howard@realgm.com
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions