Zois Karampelas

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

Greek
Starter
And1: 447

Zois Karampelas 

Post#1 » by Greek » Fri Jun 7, 2019 9:23 am

Greek basketball is known for the tall guards that produce, in this case we have something different, he is just 6 feet (and thats why i dont consider him as a potential NBA player), but again he is doing great things for his age (just 18) in the Greek play offs as a starter going against Calathes.

In 6 games he played 18 min, with 6.5 points and 4.2 assists. He has really good handles and passing skills and his maturity is beyond his age, very quick and strong too. Certainly a player to keep eyes on him, even if just a euroleague player.

Thats his scouting report

P.S. I am not KWS men or what ever his name.
EvanZ
RealGM
And1: 3,220

Re: Zois Karampelas 

Post#2 » by EvanZ » Fri Jun 7, 2019 4:37 pm

We had a KZ, now we have a ZK.
I was right about 3 point shooting. I expect to be right about Tacko Fall. Some coach will figure out how to use Tacko Fall. This movement towards undersized centers will sweep ng back. Back to the basket scorers will return to the NBA.
Mirotic12
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,482

Re: Zois Karampelas 

Post#3 » by Mirotic12 » Fri Jul 5, 2019 12:06 am

Karampelas has been absolutely awful so far at FIBA Under-19 World Cup. He has decent handles, court vision, passing and play making ability, and very deep shooting range........and he also seems competitive, aggressive, tough, and will hustle......

but his shot selection, decision making, feel for the game, ability to control the game and run offense as a point guard, and overall basketball IQ are absolutely atrocious. And his athleticism is very lacking.

Greek, if you are comparing him to those taller Greek guards........guys like Zisis and Spanoulis were miles and miles better at the same age.

Return to NBA Draft