Anthony Davis Trades

Moderator: bwgood77

bearadonisdna
RealGM
And1: 5,394

Re: Anthony Davis Trades 

Post#61 » by bearadonisdna » Fri May 31, 2019 9:14 pm

JamesDolan wrote:If I was the Pelicans I want Robinson (home town boy) who would resign in the big easy. Plus has scary defensive potential.

Throw him in with the Knicks pick and I might make the trade? Where Tatum might not be interested in staying in New Orleans. Robinson would stay.

Why trade for players, who might not want to be here? I want picks instead or local talent like Mitchell Robinson.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using RealGM mobile app

In a way Knicks can make a good offer.
Mitch, top 3 pick, and imo no-one on the roster should be untouchable for AD.
Think about it, dsj, Dotson, knox.
bearadonisdna
RealGM
And1: 5,394

Post#62 » by bearadonisdna » Sat Jun 1, 2019 5:31 pm

Holiday
Barrett
Zion
Randle
Mitch

That's a pretty good lineup.
Nyk4lyfe
Sixth Man
And1: 565

Post#63 » by Nyk4lyfe » Sun Jun 2, 2019 3:26 am

Anthony Davis and Jrue Holiday

-for-

RJ Barrett
Mitchell Robinson
Kevin Knox
Dennis Smith JR
Frank Ntilikina
Alonzo Trier
Mavs 2021 unprotected 1st
Mavs 2023 top 10 protected 1st
+ Additional ~30mil in capspace due to uneven salary (can be used on resigning Payton and getting more young free agents or absorbing bad contracts to get more assets for the rebuild)

PG: Elfrid Payton
SG: RJ Barrett
SF: Kevin Knox
PF: Zion Willamson
C: Mitchell Robinson

PG: Dennis Smith JR
SG: Etwan Moore
SF: Frank Ntilikina
PF: Cheik Diallo
C: Jahlil Okafor

Rest of the Bench: Solomon Hill, Alonzo Trier, Christian Wood, Frank Jackson, Kenrich Williams
+ ~28 mil in cap space to pick up bad contracts for assets or improve the roster above (this roster DEFINITELY needs better shooters)
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,946

Post#64 » by DayofMourning » Tue Jun 4, 2019 9:04 pm

I think with the PG trade news concerning PHX and Chicago, that the Pelicans might be able to cash in.

Trade with LAL, PHX, and CHI. Return the 4, 6, and 7 picks in this draft. Ball would go to PHX. Jrue to Chicago. The Pelicans would be due more though. AD is worth more than that though. More players would have to be coming back. Could be a quick rebuild.
Nites
Junior
And1: 376

Post#65 » by Nites » Wed Jun 5, 2019 3:10 am

MrDollarBills wrote:How about the Nets trade Caris LeVert/Jarrett Allen/Rodions Kurucs/Allen Crabbe($18 mil expiring) + #17, #27 for Davis?

I like this a lot.

Jrue
LeVert
Zion
Allen

As opposed to the other trades I've seen, this young team would be like a quick rebuild that could compete immediately, and then get 18 mill off the books next season.
Kingsway_fan
RealGM
And1: 8,890

Post#66 » by Kingsway_fan » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:45 pm

What's the latest? Will he be traded draft night?
hookshot199
Analyst
And1: 723

Post#67 » by hookshot199 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:15 pm

DayofMourning wrote:I think with the PG trade news concerning PHX and Chicago, that the Pelicans might be able to cash in.

Trade with LAL, PHX, and CHI. Return the 4, 6, and 7 picks in this draft. Ball would go to PHX. Jrue to Chicago. The Pelicans would be due more though. AD is worth more than that though. More players would have to be coming back. Could be a quick rebuild.

Sorry to intrude, but why not keep Jrue? He's under contract for three more years, the third a player option.
He's good value in today's market and provides veteran leadership.

I don't know how David Griffin evaluates Tatum and Kuzma, Ingram and/or Ball.

But if he covets Tatum, then I would demand Tatum, Smart, 14, and next year's Memphis pick, perhaps this
year's 20 or 22 as well.

If it's one or more of the young Lakers, I would demand two of the three (keep in mind that Ingram is up for
a contract) plus Hart and 4.

I would flip 4 for a player.

Make the Lakers take Solomon Hill's $13 mil in the deal.

So your roster would be: Jrue, Zion, Tatum, Smart and whichever free-agent center you sign: Both Lopez
brothers are unrestricted. So are Kanter and Dedmon.

I would assume that Randle will opt out. Otherwise, he's good value for one more season.

Or: Zion, Jrue, Ingram, Kuzma (or Ball), one of the free-agent centers (you'll have more than $30 mil in
cap space if you trade with the Lakers, $20 mil with the Celtics), and whoever you get for the 4 pick.

Again, move the 4 pick for a player.

E'Twaun Moore is under contract for another year. He'll be in your rotation with Hart.

That's a playoff team IMO, especially if Zion is as good as everybody believes. And you'll have everybody
under contract for a minimum of three years. And next to whoever you sign at center, Jrue would be the
old man on the team at 29.

And you can play hardball with both Boston and LA. If Boston doesn't trade for Davis, they lose Kyrie. They
won't be a contender. If the Lakers don't land Davis, their LeBron acquisition will be a bust. LeBron turns
35 in December. The Lakers have to win this year.

Good luck from Sixer Land.

Return to New Orleans Pelicans