ImageImageImageImage

D'Lo Watch: All things D'Lo related

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

pepe1991
RealGM
And1: 16,223

Re: D'Lo Watch: All things D'Lo related 

Post#261 » by pepe1991 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:06 pm

MartinsIzAfraud wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:
MartinsIzAfraud wrote:
Moz's value as an expiring is null if he continues to sit in a suit on the bench...

Not really, some teams might value fact that trade for him will mean $17M in cap space freed next summer :dontknow:

with a poor FA class we'll be lucky to get a 2nd rounder and x overpaid but at least plays player. I wouldn't be shocked if he just finishes the year out in orlando

Moz & Biyombo were likely the 2 worst C contracts and we've been so lucky to have both of them on our team :lol: :lol:

Don't forget Ian Mahinmi :lol:
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. -John Lennon
MartinsIzAfraud
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,100

Post#262 » by MartinsIzAfraud » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:08 pm

pepe1991 wrote:
MartinsIzAfraud wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:
Not really, some teams might value fact that trade for him will mean $17M in cap space freed next summer :dontknow:

with a poor FA class we'll be lucky to get a 2nd rounder and x overpaid but at least plays player. I wouldn't be shocked if he just finishes the year out in orlando

Moz & Biyombo were likely the 2 worst C contracts and we've been so lucky to have both of them on our team :lol: :lol:

the 3 cap spike C contracts lol
A scoring guard.. never heard of one. :roll:
pepe1991
RealGM

Post#263 » by pepe1991 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:13 pm

MartinsIzAfraud wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:
MartinsIzAfraud wrote:

I know that back than i was sooooo against idea of overpaying defensive big , but it was "cool" thing to do and people simply didn't listen... oh well
tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,095

Post#264 » by tiderulz » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:15 pm

pepe1991 wrote:
MartinsIzAfraud wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:

I know that back than i was sooooo against idea of overpaying defensive big , but it was "cool" thing to do and people simply didn't listen... oh well

:D
MartinsIzAfraud
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,100

Post#265 » by MartinsIzAfraud » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:17 pm

pepe1991 wrote:
MartinsIzAfraud wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:

Ibaka is the unicorn we need next to Vuc because he can play defense rofl. Championship here we come
A scoring guard.. never heard of one. :roll:
MoMM
RealGM
And1: 1,715

Post#266 » by MoMM » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:36 pm

Well, Ibaka got a championship ring...
pepe1991
RealGM

Post#267 » by pepe1991 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:39 pm

tiderulz wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:
MartinsIzAfraud wrote:the 3 cap spike C contracts lol

:D

ezzzp
Head Coach
And1: 3,462

Post#268 » by ezzzp » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:55 pm

MartinsIzAfraud wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:
MartinsIzAfraud wrote:
Moz's value as an expiring is null if he continues to sit in a suit on the bench...

His expiring value would be to at team that's aiming to avoid or trim luxury tax...not necessarily to create cap space for free agency. Its way too soon to tell if those teams will exist next trade deadline, its different every year - sometimes there's none, sometimes there's a half dozen. When there is, sometimes team will have picks or players they're willing to sacrifice for it...but sometimes there's not.
CalOrl11
Pro Prospect
And1: 453

Post#269 » by CalOrl11 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:41 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19
NotACat
Veteran
And1: 1,299

Post#270 » by NotACat » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:43 pm

CalOrl11 wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=19

You should link Gambo's tweet I stead of some person trying to gain followers, at least Gambo is verified.
Black Lives Matter
CalOrl11
Pro Prospect
And1: 453

Post#271 » by CalOrl11 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:46 pm

NotACat wrote:
CalOrl11 wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=19

You should link Gambo's tweet I stead of some person trying to gain followers, at least Gambo is verified.

Does it really matter? You can go check out his own tweet if you want. Here is this better?
Read on Twitter
?s=19
Skin
RealGM
And1: 8,632

Post#272 » by Skin » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:48 pm

Suns are getting their PG in the draft. Nothing more obvious than that.
Jett Howard, Franz Wagner, Paolo Banchero, Jonathan Isaac, Wendell Carter Jr
Anthony Black, Cole Anthony, Jalen Suggs, Joe Ingles, Chuma Okeke, Mo Wagner, Goga Bitadze LESSSGOOO!!!
NotACat
Veteran
And1: 1,299

Post#273 » by NotACat » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:48 pm

CalOrl11 wrote:
NotACat wrote:
CalOrl11 wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=19

Does it really matter? You can go check out his own tweet if you want. Here is this better?
Read on Twitter
?s=19

I did check out the tweet and it does matter. There's a bunch of BS out there and blog bois trying to boost their own name. Original source is always better than a secondary source, Gambo also provided a bunch of context and is worth tracking for more news, the other dude isn't.
Black Lives Matter
Nyce_1
RealGM
And1: 5,975

Post#274 » by Nyce_1 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:58 pm

If suns are out. Jazz get Conley. That leaves Indiana and....us? Maybe Wolves get the cap space.

With a limited market, maybe we just renounce 1 of our big FAs and stretch Mozgov and make an offer to DLo starting at $17M?
OrlandoNed
Head Coach
And1: 4,769

Post#275 » by OrlandoNed » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:20 pm

Nyce_1 wrote:If suns are out. Jazz get Conley. That leaves Indiana and....us? Maybe Wolves get the cap space.

With a limited market, maybe we just renounce 1 of our big FAs and stretch Mozgov and make an offer to DLo starting at $17M?

I think Indy will have a better offer than us. They have stupid cap space right now. If Russell has the choice of Indy or Orlando, he'll have to choose between more cash or location.
The Effect
Magic Forum Mock Draft Co-Champ
And1: 2,053

Post#276 » by The Effect » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:38 pm

MartinsIzAfraud wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:
MartinsIzAfraud wrote:the 3 cap spike C contracts lol

Ibaka is the unicorn we need next to Vuc because he can play defense rofl. Championship here we come

We should go all out and get ibaka and find a way to trade for Biyomba, that twin tower lineup easily wins multiple rings!
j-ragg
RealGM
And1: 11,652

Post#277 » by j-ragg » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:41 pm

OrlandoNed wrote:
Nyce_1 wrote:If suns are out. Jazz get Conley. That leaves Indiana and....us? Maybe Wolves get the cap space.

I think Indy will have a better offer than us. They have stupid cap space right now. If Russell has the choice of Indy or Orlando, he'll have to choose between more cash or location.

That's if they renounce Thad Young/Bogdanovic/Cory Joseph/Darren Collison which is a big if. They probably don't need to renounce all, but the 2 forwards would be a big loss for them.
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
Nyce_1
RealGM

Post#278 » by Nyce_1 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:48 pm

j-ragg wrote:
OrlandoNed wrote:

That's if they renounce Thad Young/Bogdanovic/Cory Joseph/Darren Collison which is a big if. They probably don't need to renounce all, but the 2 forwards would be a big loss for them.
Exactly. Their cap isn't very clean and easy.

Maybe Mavs make a run at him?
Nyce_1
RealGM

Post#279 » by Nyce_1 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:27 pm

@KevinOConnorNBA: Ricky Rubio will be a top free agent target for the Indiana Pacers, according to league sources. The Pacers are also looking to move into the lottery in Thursday’s NBA draft.

The latest on @ringer: https://t.co/9wEP7peEYX
Nyce_1
RealGM

Post#280 » by Nyce_1 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:29 pm

Suns -> draft PG
Jazz -> targeting trade for Conley
Pacers -> targeting Rubio
Nets -> targeting Kyrie

Where does DLo end up?

Return to Orlando Magic