ImageImageImage

Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated)

Moderator: jbk1234

Since these threads have been combined who you got at 5

Culver
12
43%
Sekou
1
4%
Hunter
4
14%
Hayes
1
4%
Porter K
2
7%
Garland
2
7%
Bitdatze
1
4%
White
0
No votes
Bol
2
7%
other
3
11%
 
Total votes: 28

Revenged25
Rookie
Posts: 1,208
And1: 357
Joined: Jun 05, 2018
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#381 » by Revenged25 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:06 am

Stillwater wrote:Cavs going to get a **** steal at 26th with Bol Little and KPJ all sliding big time... they better take1 of these prospects should be 1 or 2 left at least with only 3 picks before we pick again. Be just my luck if they go 23,24,25


Well one of those 3 will definitely be available now, though with Little or KPJ we'd be a little small in 1-3... I would prefer Bol, let him be 1st off the bench big while he gains more weight so he doesn't get picked on so much in the NBA and I think he could work with either Nance or Love on the court with him.
Stillwater
General Manager
Posts: 9,928
And1: 2,544
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#382 » by Stillwater » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:09 am

jbk1234 wrote:My nightmare scenario is that Ainge is drafting for us because I hate the Celtics draft so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app


Langford better shoot good with a healthy hand if that's true. Grant Williams in a machine though + Ty Jerome so you could be right if Cavs want 3 players for Garland. never mind Jerome headed to Pho
water aint the mirror unless you steal it
2019 REALGM draft contest winner
Stillwater
General Manager
Posts: 9,928
And1: 2,544
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#383 » by Stillwater » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:10 am

Revenged25 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Cavs going to get a **** steal at 26th with Bol Little and KPJ all sliding big time... they better take1 of these prospects should be 1 or 2 left at least with only 3 picks before we pick again. Be just my luck if they go 23,24,25


Well one of those 3 will definitely be available now, though with Little or KPJ we'd be a little small in 1-3... I would prefer Bol, let him be 1st off the bench big while he gains more weight so he doesn't get picked on so much in the NBA and I think he could work with either Nance or Love on the court with him.

KPJ at 26 is **** steal of the draft
water aint the mirror unless you steal it
2019 REALGM draft contest winner
User avatar
Mind_Odyssey
Rookie
Posts: 1,115
And1: 1,388
Joined: Jan 28, 2017
       

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#384 » by Mind_Odyssey » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:13 am

I’d gamble on Bol Bol
Image
Revenged25
Rookie
Posts: 1,208
And1: 357
Joined: Jun 05, 2018
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#385 » by Revenged25 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:13 am

Stillwater wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Cavs going to get a **** steal at 26th with Bol Little and KPJ all sliding big time... they better take1 of these prospects should be 1 or 2 left at least with only 3 picks before we pick again. Be just my luck if they go 23,24,25


Well one of those 3 will definitely be available now, though with Little or KPJ we'd be a little small in 1-3... I would prefer Bol, let him be 1st off the bench big while he gains more weight so he doesn't get picked on so much in the NBA and I think he could work with either Nance or Love on the court with him.

KPJ at 26 is **** steal of the draft


I think Bol Bol is right there with him. I just like the size/defense of Bol Bol over getting a G/F that will make us a little small overall. Either way we're getting a very good player next pick, hopefully.
Stillwater
General Manager
Posts: 9,928
And1: 2,544
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#386 » by Stillwater » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:14 am

Smiths deal apparently aint getting us anything in this draft unless they prefer high 2nds
water aint the mirror unless you steal it
2019 REALGM draft contest winner
jbk1234
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
Posts: 36,720
And1: 21,093
Joined: Dec 22, 2010
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#387 » by jbk1234 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:14 am

Mind_Odyssey wrote:I’d gamble on Bol Bol
Same. Just make it the boom or bust draft.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app
It is highly unlikely that the Cavs will agree with your Kevin Love evaluation for the purpose of a trade.
Stillwater
General Manager
Posts: 9,928
And1: 2,544
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#388 » by Stillwater » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:15 am

Revenged25 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:
Well one of those 3 will definitely be available now, though with Little or KPJ we'd be a little small in 1-3... I would prefer Bol, let him be 1st off the bench big while he gains more weight so he doesn't get picked on so much in the NBA and I think he could work with either Nance or Love on the court with him.

KPJ at 26 is **** steal of the draft


I think Bol Bol is right there with him. I just like the size/defense of Bol Bol over getting a G/F that will make us a little small overall. Either way we're getting a very good player next pick, hopefully.

bol comes with more risk but yeah its possible
water aint the mirror unless you steal it
2019 REALGM draft contest winner
Stillwater
General Manager
Posts: 9,928
And1: 2,544
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#389 » by Stillwater » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:15 am

watch them take Brazdeikis
water aint the mirror unless you steal it
2019 REALGM draft contest winner
Revenged25
Rookie
Posts: 1,208
And1: 357
Joined: Jun 05, 2018
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#390 » by Revenged25 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:17 am

Stillwater wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:KPJ at 26 is **** steal of the draft


I think Bol Bol is right there with him. I just like the size/defense of Bol Bol over getting a G/F that will make us a little small overall. Either way we're getting a very good player next pick, hopefully.

bol comes with more risk but yeah its possible


More risk but more potential as well. At 26 I'd rather shoot high again. I still think Oden would've been a better player than KD if he was able to stay healthy, unfortunately he wasn't able to. Near unlimited potential bigs I'll always be willing to risk a late 1st.
jbk1234
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
Posts: 36,720
And1: 21,093
Joined: Dec 22, 2010
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#391 » by jbk1234 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:19 am

Cavs taking Keldon Johnson.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app
It is highly unlikely that the Cavs will agree with your Kevin Love evaluation for the purpose of a trade.
Stillwater
General Manager
Posts: 9,928
And1: 2,544
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#392 » by Stillwater » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:21 am

KPJ has just as much upside as Bol Bol but I wouldn't be surprised if they went Keldon or Kabengele here either if KPJ and BOLs off court issues are really that bad.
water aint the mirror unless you steal it
2019 REALGM draft contest winner
Stillwater
General Manager
Posts: 9,928
And1: 2,544
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#393 » by Stillwater » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:22 am

jbk1234 wrote:Cavs taking Keldon Johnson.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app

great in transition has a lot to work on as a creator though id take KPJ
water aint the mirror unless you steal it
2019 REALGM draft contest winner
jbk1234
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
Posts: 36,720
And1: 21,093
Joined: Dec 22, 2010
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#394 » by jbk1234 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:22 am

Stillwater wrote:KPJ has just as much upside as Bol Bol but I wouldn't be surprised if they went Keldon or Kabengele here either if KPJ and BOLs off court issues are really that bad.
Pretty sure the pick is in and they took Keldon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app
It is highly unlikely that the Cavs will agree with your Kevin Love evaluation for the purpose of a trade.
Stillwater
General Manager
Posts: 9,928
And1: 2,544
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#395 » by Stillwater » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:23 am

wow
water aint the mirror unless you steal it
2019 REALGM draft contest winner
User avatar
Mind_Odyssey
Rookie
Posts: 1,115
And1: 1,388
Joined: Jan 28, 2017
       

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#396 » by Mind_Odyssey » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:23 am

Hahaahahahaaahaah
Image
Revenged25
Rookie
Posts: 1,208
And1: 357
Joined: Jun 05, 2018
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#397 » by Revenged25 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:24 am

Who?!?!?
Stillwater
General Manager
Posts: 9,928
And1: 2,544
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#398 » by Stillwater » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:24 am

windler is the perfect pick for Beleins system so I cannot hate this...but c'mon they just passed on 2 huge upside prospects
water aint the mirror unless you steal it
2019 REALGM draft contest winner
Revenged25
Rookie
Posts: 1,208
And1: 357
Joined: Jun 05, 2018
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#399 » by Revenged25 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:27 am

Stillwater wrote:windler is the perfect pick for Beleins system so I cannot hate this...but c'mon they just passed on 2 huge upside prospects


Maybe the JR contract is going for a pick this late to get one of these elite prospects? Literally Bol Bol is a perfect fit for Beilein system as well.
jbk1234
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
Posts: 36,720
And1: 21,093
Joined: Dec 22, 2010
   

Re: Stillwater's monster draft thread (consolidated) 

Post#400 » by jbk1234 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:27 am

Lol. It's kind of a dick move to leak you're selecting one guy, and then pick someone else in the last minute.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app
It is highly unlikely that the Cavs will agree with your Kevin Love evaluation for the purpose of a trade.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers