Re: Knicks Expected To Have Interest In George Hill, Wayne Ellington, Reggie Bullock

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Knicks Expected To Have Interest In George Hill, Wayne Ellington, Reggie Bullock 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:57 am

The New Yorks Knicks are expected to show interest in George Hill, Wayne Ellington, and Reggie Bullock when free agency begins on Sunday, league sources told Ian Begley of SNY.

The Knicks will remain interested in signing the veteran players regardless of whether they are able to add a marquee free agent.

The Knicks also keeping tabs on Julius Randle, Bobby Portis, James Ennis, and Terry Rozier, according to SNY.

Via Ian Begley/SNY

Joel Embust
Head Coach
And1: 3,055

Re: Knicks Expected To Have Interest In George Hill, Wayne Ellington, Reggie Bullock 

Post#2 » by Joel Embust » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:12 am

That's a heavy and ambitious list.
bockingknickers
Sophomore
And1: 23

Post#3 » by bockingknickers » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:39 am

I remember when the straight up waive Ellington when they got him in the melo trade
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Post#4 » by br7knicks » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:48 pm

I like the idea, but why would they want to go to NY?

Guess it depends on how much NY will throw at em
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
itsme23
Rookie
And1: 1,064

Post#5 » by itsme23 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:53 pm

Is this the max players they were discussing?
br7knicks

Post#6 » by br7knicks » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:58 pm

itsme23 wrote:Is this the max players they were discussing?

Although the FO has shown signs of semi intelligence, I wouldn't put it past them
RIP, magnumt '19

dautjazz
RealGM
And1: 9,560

Post#7 » by dautjazz » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:38 pm

I remember there was one starting a thread about what if the Knicks get Durant, Irving, and I think he mentioned AD or Leonard. Man they may end up with none, lol.
NickAnderson wrote:
How old are you, just curious.

by gomeziee on 21 Jul 2013 00:53

im 20, and i did grow up watching MJ play in the 90's.
nedleeds
General Manager
And1: 7,708

Re: Re: Knicks Expected To Have Interest In George Hill, Wayne Ellington, Reggie Bullock 

Post#8 » by nedleeds » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:45 pm

Thank god they are just targeting 1 year scabs, playing the youngins and tanking again. The nightmare of signing crippled Durant for $160 million is almost over.
Zenzibar wrote:Nevertheless, Payton is not a finished product yet and unless the team moves him in a couple of weeks, I anticipate him trending upward with this coaching staff.
brannigan73
Rookie
And1: 639

Post#9 » by brannigan73 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:38 pm

br7knicks wrote:I like the idea, but why would they want to go to NY?

Dont you get it everyone wants to go to New York and LA thats why those two teams win the Championship every year. What you mean they dont win the Championship and New York hasnt won a NBA champioship in a million years and looks to be awful this year? Those players wont want to go to New York this story is borderline fake news. These guys will all go to contenders if they can.
br7knicks

Post#10 » by br7knicks » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:01 pm

brannigan73 wrote:
br7knicks wrote:I like the idea, but why would they want to go to NY?

Dont you get it everyone wants to go to New York and LA thats why those two teams win the Championship every year. What you mean they dont win the Championship and New York hasnt won a NBA champioship in a million years and looks to be awful this year? Those players wont want to go to New York this story is borderline fake news. These guys will all go to contenders if they can.

punctuation is not your friend. this hurt my brain to read. i can't tell what you're saying.
RIP, magnumt '19

Return to Wiretap Discussion