SGA aka Long Boi is about to carry your team into the future

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

OkcSinceSGA
RealGM
And1: 29,554

SGA aka Long Boi is about to carry your team into the future 

Post#1 » by OkcSinceSGA » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:07 pm

Westbrook is about to be shipped out ASAP. Long Boi will have the reigns to that franchise. I'm thinking something like 18 points/6 assists/5 rebounds/1.5 steals/1 block this year. Smoothest layup package in the entire NBA, great upside. Best midrange jumper from any rookie guard I've seen in my 20 years as an NBA fan. It's automatic. You guys got a future star in OKC, please take care of him for us. I better not hear of any of you bashing him or I will pull a Liam Neeson in this bitch and find everyone!

Really though, you guys heard it first from your boy. Don't fret over the future, be very excited. Imagine a 6'6 Sam Cassell with a 7 foot wingspan and great defensive upside. He's very quiet, lead by example guy like a young KD. He's not gonna talk a bunch of trash, but he's ultra competitive.

;t=366s
“This kid reminds me of a 6-6 Chris Paul. He wants to win everything.”

Olin Simplis- SGA’s trainer.
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,203

Re: SGA aka Long Boi is about to carry your team into the future 

Post#2 » by ThunderBolt » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:40 pm

ClipsFanSince98 wrote:Westbrook is about to be shipped out ASAP. Long Boi will have the reigns to that franchise. I'm thinking something like 18 points/6 assists/5 rebounds/1.5 steals/1 block this year. Smoothest layup package in the entire NBA, great upside. Best midrange jumper from any rookie guard I've seen in my 20 years as an NBA fan. It's automatic. You guys got a future star in OKC, please take care of him for us. I better not hear of any of you bashing him or I will pull a Liam Neeson in this bitch and find everyone!

Really though, you guys heard it first from your boy. Don't fret over the future, be very excited. Imagine a 6'6 Sam Cassell with a 7 foot wingspan and great defensive upside. He's very quiet, lead by example guy like a young KD. He's not gonna talk a bunch of trash, but he's ultra competitive.

;t=366s

If LAC would have added more pics and assets to the trade but kept shai I would have been disappointed for us. He’s the crown jewel of this deal for OKC.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
OkcSinceSGA
RealGM

Post#3 » by OkcSinceSGA » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:08 pm

ThunderBolt wrote:
ClipsFanSince98 wrote:Westbrook is about to be shipped out ASAP. Long Boi will have the reigns to that franchise. I'm thinking something like 18 points/6 assists/5 rebounds/1.5 steals/1 block this year. Smoothest layup package in the entire NBA, great upside. Best midrange jumper from any rookie guard I've seen in my 20 years as an NBA fan. It's automatic. You guys got a future star in OKC, please take care of him for us. I better not hear of any of you bashing him or I will pull a Liam Neeson in this bitch and find everyone!

;t=366s

If LAC would have added more pics and assets to the trade but kept shai I would have been disappointed for us. He’s the crown jewel of this deal for OKC.
Agree. Picks will be 27-30 unless Kawhi+PG walk in 2 years or fall apart health wise. SGA is the guy like I said. One interesting thing is we have you guys Miami's 2021. So if you guys trade Westbrook to Miami you may be hurting your own pick in a good draft.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using RealGM mobile app

WestbrookGOATed
Veteran
And1: 2,382

Post#4 » by WestbrookGOATed » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:43 am

If we didn't get him from you guys I would've been alot more upset about trading Russ. I'm so damn excited about the kid.
Patches Perry
RealGM
And1: 15,339

Post#5 » by Patches Perry » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:28 pm

Shai Gorgeous!
OkcSinceSGA
RealGM

Post#6 » by OkcSinceSGA » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:47 pm

Patches Perry wrote:Shai Gorgeous!

His teammates called him Slink (short for Slinky) and the Reddit community called him Long Boi (I think it was mostly the gay community who crushed on him haha). Shai Gorgeous is another one I've heard a bunch though too :lol:

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder