Torrey Craig

Moderator: THE J0KER

NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Torrey Craig 

Post#1 » by NuggetsWY » Sun Aug 4, 2019 12:56 am

https://milehighsports.com/torrey-craig-added-to-usa-select-team-prior-to-fiba-world-cup/

The role of the Select Team is to push the National Team in practice. I have no doubt Craig will do exactly that.
THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets
And1: 6,550

Re: Torrey Craig 

Post#2 » by THE J0KER » Sun Aug 4, 2019 6:59 am

As I expected, Torrey Craig will prepare himself for the 2019 World Cup in China this August in Melbourne and Sydney, but now I'm confused will he play for Team USA or for Team Australia :o
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#3 » by NuggetsWY » Sun Aug 4, 2019 12:33 pm

THE J0KER wrote:As I expected, Torrey Craig will prepare himself for the 2019 World Cup in China this August in Melbourne and Sydney, but now I'm confused will he play for Team USA or for Team Australia :o

I do believe he qualifies to play for either; but I truly expect him to play for Team USA. But if he isn't given that opportunity, I'm betting he'd be happy to play for Team Australia.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#4 » by NuggetsWY » Wed Oct 2, 2019 5:17 pm

After last year's playoffs; there have to be questions about the starting SF. Craig's defense made a difference. He's not known as a shooter and yet his two-year career shows 57% FG w/45% 3pt. Although he only took around one 3pt shot every 10 minutes. He just might be a decent starting wing with Jokic.

On the other hand, it's often nice to have a defensive wing-stopper coming off the bench.
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,258

Post#5 » by skywalker33 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:36 am

Craig really didn't do anything to win the starting SF job in my mind. Even though this was not a true eye test (only got to see one game), the ones I listened to and watched the box score, his scoring (his known deficit) didn't show improvement enough for me. I do like him for our team but not as a starter.
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!

Return to Denver Nuggets