Manocad
RealGM
And1: 10,561

Re: Do we playoff next season? 

Post#41 » by Manocad » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:27 am

SamFlow wrote:
Manocad wrote:
SamFlow wrote:
And I'm only always right. So give up the dough and I'll pay you back from my winnings!!!

No problem. At $50/week from now until the regular seasons ends you’ll owe me about $2850. Just give me something I can sell for $3000 and you got the grand.

I got about 180 12inch windspinners.... about 20-25 bucks each. Sell on amazon or ebay... your choice... Give me the grand and you can get you the windspinners. No joke... I got them.

So sell the pinwheels and get the grand. What do you need me for? Also, I said someTHING. Like your grandmother's diamond ring, gold or pearl necklace, etc. Collateral.
Uncle Mxy
General Manager
And1: 1,928

Post#42 » by Uncle Mxy » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:28 pm

Manocad rolls hard. Will SamFlow ScramFlee from the challenge? LOL
SamFlow
Pro Prospect
And1: 199

Post#43 » by SamFlow » Tue Aug 6, 2019 7:00 pm

Manocad wrote:
SamFlow wrote:
Manocad wrote:No problem. At $50/week from now until the regular seasons ends you’ll owe me about $2850. Just give me something I can sell for $3000 and you got the grand.

I got about 180 12inch windspinners.... about 20-25 bucks each. Sell on amazon or ebay... your choice... Give me the grand and you can get you the windspinners. No joke... I got them.

So sell the pinwheels and get the grand. What do you need me for? Also, I said someTHING. Like your grandmother's diamond ring, gold or pearl necklace, etc. Collateral.

I'd rather you sell them and make the loot. Just hand over the money! :)

& God didn't just give me the beauty he also gave me the brains,
so why would I risk my money when I could risk yours?

So put up or shut up! :)
BigDaddyJungle
Manocad
RealGM
And1: 10,561

Post#44 » by Manocad » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:46 am

SamFlow wrote:
Manocad wrote:
SamFlow wrote:

I'd rather you sell them and make the loot. Just hand over the money! :)

& God didn't just give me the beauty he also gave me the brains,
so why would I risk my money when I could risk yours?

So put up or shut up! :)

I wouldn't risk my money; hence collateral with a guaranteed value of $3000. I'm not the one who can't figure out how to come up with $1000, so apparently God kinda shafted you.
Warspite
RealGM
And1: 1,099

Post#45 » by Warspite » Wed Aug 7, 2019 5:53 am

flow wrote:
The_Irony wrote:Reggie played 82 games
Blake played 75.

the over under last year was 38 and somehow it's less this season with upgrades in the backup positions?

do you people realize Arnie kander is back with the team? :lol:

You should take this as a tip rather than a mistake. Vegas isn't stupid.

I never understood that statement. Vegas simply is a reflection of the betters. Vegas spread is based on where the middle ground is between 2 competing groups of fans. In 04 Finals Lakers were favored to win in 4 games and were double digit favorites in every game simply because more Laker fans show up in Vegas than Pistons fans and they moved the lines. Vegas wins because they play both sides. it has nothing to do with intelligence/luck. If I buy every lottery ticket combination I will always win as long as the prize is more than the total combinations.
HomoSapien wrote:Warspite, the greatest poster in the history of realgm.

Return to Detroit Pistons