ImageImageImage

Celtics General Offseason Thread Pt 11: Kanter believe you thought of former player

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Bad-Thoma
Head Coach
And1: 9,025

Re: Celtics General Offseason Thread Pt 11: Kanter believe you thought of former player 

Post#1141 » by Bad-Thoma » Thu Aug 8, 2019 6:40 pm

The Comedian wrote:Oh, look who bumped a week old thread on the gb about who the real problem in Boston was.

You'll never guess.

Could it be.... Prickuntov?
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Re: Celtics General Offseason Thread Pt 11: Kanter believe you thought of former player 

Post#1142 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Thu Aug 8, 2019 7:49 pm

Bad-Thoma wrote:
The Comedian wrote:Oh, look who bumped a week old thread on the gb about who the real problem in Boston was.

You'll never guess.

Enjoy him while you can, because once it's clinched that the Nets won't finish 10 games ahead of the Celtics, I'm going to saddle that dude with an avatar and signature so bad, he will probably want to start a new account to post from. He will "disappear" for a year. :lol:
FlatearthZorro
RealGM
And1: 11,904

Post#1143 » by FlatearthZorro » Thu Aug 8, 2019 8:01 pm

You'll never guess.

AndreMcCeltic?

For real tho, that Porkhorov kid has some real issues and it seems they are mental. I've never seen anything like this, ever. I'm starting to really believe a C's player or somebody connected to the C's ruined his marriage or something. I dunno, but it's really deep.
Good assessment:

PLO wrote:Tatum played OK - took advantage of a few mismatches - decent on the defensive end. He is what we thought he was going into the season - a technically very proficient player operating close to his career ceiling as a rookie.
FlatearthZorro
RealGM

Post#1144 » by FlatearthZorro » Thu Aug 8, 2019 8:04 pm

CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:
Bad-Thoma wrote:

You'll never guess.

Enjoy him while you can, because once it's clinched that the Nets won't finish 10 games ahead of the Celtics, I'm going to saddle that dude with an avatar and signature so bad, he will probably want to start a new account to post from. He will "disappear" for a year. :lol:

Barring anything crazy, the Nets will be 5-6-7, maybe even 8 games below us this season. If Kyrie acts up they are a low 40's team.
Good assessment:

PLO wrote:Tatum played OK - took advantage of a few mismatches - decent on the defensive end. He is what we thought he was going into the season - a technically very proficient player operating close to his career ceiling as a rookie.
MagicBagley18
RealGM
And1: 20,332

Post#1145 » by MagicBagley18 » Thu Aug 8, 2019 8:15 pm

GoCeltics123 wrote:
MagicBagley18 wrote:when it was announced about the celtics participation being so heavy on team usa the first guy i worried about was marcus smart....he only knows one way to play. there is no exhibition game or half effort or speed. he goes one way only. i said i was worried about him being injured.

while this injury now for him may be precautionary my concerns are even greater now than before and as much as an honor it is to play for your country and team usa- selfishly id rather guys take precautionary moves as we need them for the season

I get that, I guess my only response would be they can get hurt playing pickup or training too. But I understand the worrying

It’s true very good point main concern is Marcus over the other guys based on his style of play ; diving for loose balls, fighting for boards, hard screens etc
StojkoVrankovic
RealGM
And1: 9,600

Post#1146 » by StojkoVrankovic » Thu Aug 8, 2019 8:21 pm

You'll never guess.

How many shamrocks did he draw with knives through them on the cover of his manifesto?
RIP texas celtic, 12/10/14 - 12/10/14
Froob
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 58,321

Post#1147 » by Froob » Thu Aug 8, 2019 8:30 pm

3D Chess wrote:
Froob wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote:Tanking doesn't pay nearly as much as it used to after the recent rule changes.

For me, I need more than one lottery to buy into this fully. How do we know it’s not just one really fluky lotto?

Because math. It is an objective fact that tanking now vs in previous years comes with much less certainty of a top 3 pick. That's not to say you can't tank your way into a high pick (and it is still true that more losses = a better chance at a high pick), just the the odds of doing so have been reduced.

I know they’ve been reduced, but I’m not sure they’ve been reduced so much that it’s going to be lottery mania every year.

Tommy Heinsohn wrote:The game is not over until they look you in the face and start crying.

RIP The_Hater
SmartWentCrazy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34,847

Post#1148 » by SmartWentCrazy » Thu Aug 8, 2019 8:42 pm

You'll never guess.

He did in multiple places, taking shots on the trade thread as well.
Feed Your Head
RealGM
And1: 69,465

Post#1149 » by Feed Your Head » Thu Aug 8, 2019 9:05 pm

SmartWentCrazy wrote:

You'll never guess.

I know he hasn't been malicious or anything, but I wanted him gone purely based on the fact that he clutters every thread where the Celtics are mentioned with the same thing. Dude gets off a suspension and it's the first thing he does. He is absolutely obsessed, and cannot let it go.
Parliament10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 53,944

Post#1150 » by Parliament10 » Thu Aug 8, 2019 9:17 pm

Read on Twitter
"You have to put the work in.
Nothing is given."

~ Jayson Tatum
Fencer reregistered
RealGM
And1: 25,683

Post#1151 » by Fencer reregistered » Thu Aug 8, 2019 10:03 pm

The Comedian wrote:
SmartWentCrazy wrote:

You'll never guess.

I know he hasn't been malicious or anything, but I wanted him gone purely based on the fact that he clutters every thread where the Celtics are mentioned with the same thing. Dude gets off a suspension and it's the first thing he does. He is absolutely obsessed, and cannot let it go.

Given the amount of discussion here of the guy, he may be one of the more successful trolls on RealGM.
Banned temporarily for, among other sins, being "Extremely Deviant".
SmartWentCrazy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34,847

Post#1152 » by SmartWentCrazy » Thu Aug 8, 2019 10:27 pm

Fencer reregistered wrote:
The Comedian wrote:
SmartWentCrazy wrote:

Given the amount of discussion here of the guy, he may be one of the more successful trolls on RealGM.

Still has nothing on DEMichael08 — wasnt even posting here at the time, but still, **** that guy
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM

Post#1153 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Thu Aug 8, 2019 11:17 pm

SmartWentCrazy wrote:
The Comedian wrote:

Still has nothing on DEMichael08 — wasnt even posting here at the time, but still, **** that guy

Could it be possible they are the same guy? Lol
Triple7
RealGM
And1: 8,435

Post#1154 » by Triple7 » Fri Aug 9, 2019 12:22 am

SmartWentCrazy wrote:

Could it be possible they are the same guy? Lol

That’s possible. It’s also possible he’s here in our board on some burner account :lol:
Triple7
RealGM

Post#1155 » by Triple7 » Fri Aug 9, 2019 12:25 am

The Comedian wrote:
SmartWentCrazy wrote:

There are other dumb trolls in GB ready to take his throne, but his obsession with the celtics is just too sick.
poopship
Junior
And1: 608

Post#1156 » by poopship » Fri Aug 9, 2019 12:39 am

MagicBagley18 wrote:when it was announced about the celtics participation being so heavy on team usa the first guy i worried about was marcus smart....he only knows one way to play. there is no exhibition game or half effort or speed. he goes one way only. i said i was worried about him being injured.

while this injury now for him may be precautionary my concerns are even greater now than before and as much as an honor it is to play for your country and team usa- selfishly id rather guys take precautionary moves as we need them for the season

"You can't make a revolution wearing white gloves." -Marcus Smart
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM

Post#1157 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Fri Aug 9, 2019 12:50 am

Triple7 wrote:
The Comedian wrote:

There are other dumb trolls in GB ready to take his throne, but his obsession with the celtics is just too sick.

Doerkstra is another one. Dude is telling people that the Hawks would be better than the Celtics. Even a Hawks fan told him to stop trolling.

He and Proky should hang out and start a support group. Just 2 dudes vibing off one commonality- Danny Ainge screwed both of their teams.
Andrew McCeltic
RealGM
And1: 8,542

Post#1158 » by Andrew McCeltic » Fri Aug 9, 2019 1:36 am

FlatearthZorro wrote:

You'll never guess.

AndreMcCeltic?

For real tho, that Porkhorov kid has some real issues and it seems they are mental. I've never seen anything like this, ever. I'm starting to really believe a C's player or somebody connected to the C's ruined his marriage or something. I dunno, but it's really deep.

Don’t take my name in vain
FlatearthZorro
RealGM

Post#1159 » by FlatearthZorro » Fri Aug 9, 2019 7:26 am

Andrew McCeltic wrote:
FlatearthZorro wrote:

You'll never guess.

AndreMcCeltic?

Don’t take my name in vain

I kid, I kid. :D
Good assessment:

Triple7
RealGM

Post#1160 » by Triple7 » Fri Aug 9, 2019 8:16 am

Triple7 wrote:

Doerkstra is another one. Dude is telling people that the Hawks would be better than the Celtics. Even a Hawks fan told him to stop trolling.

He and Proky should hang out and start a support group. Just 2 dudes vibing off one commonality- Danny Ainge screwed both of their teams.

Yup Dorkstra is one. There is also another named stormi who is as annoying! :lol:

Return to Boston Celtics