ImageImageImageImage

Markelle Fultz Updates Thread

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,229

Re: Markelle Fultz Updates Thread 

Post#141 » by Blue_and_Whte » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:23 am

See. A lot of people pretend they want him to succeed because they didnt think he'd get healthy but now that theres some semblance of progress their douchbaggery comes out. Just a bunch of mad, classless Sixer fans. Nothing new.

Sent from my VS501 using RealGM mobile app
Faith, Family, Basketball
#2A
#Adopt
Ducklett
Head Coach
And1: 4,953

Post#142 » by Ducklett » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:10 am

Blue_and_Whte wrote:See. A lot of people pretend they want him to succeed because they didnt think he'd get healthy but now that theres some semblance of progress their douchbaggery comes out. Just a bunch of mad, classless Sixer fans. Nothing new.

Don't talk about Pepe like that <3
pepe1991
RealGM
And1: 16,215

Post#143 » by pepe1991 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:44 am

Ducklett wrote:
Blue_and_Whte wrote:See. A lot of people pretend they want him to succeed because they didnt think he'd get healthy but now that theres some semblance of progress their douchbaggery comes out. Just a bunch of mad, classless Sixer fans. Nothing new.

Don't talk about Pepe like that <3

:lol: :lol:

I'm no 6ers fan, but their process is really good case study of ideology of rebuild in nba. Granted ,they botched almost all their picks but Simmons and Embiid.
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. -John Lennon
Skybox
RealGM
And1: 5,577

Post#144 » by Skybox » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:06 pm

pepe1991 wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:Another Markelle Fultz Update

Read on Twitter

my God that comments on that tweet :lol: :lol:

A major factor in his return, IMO, is a bit of a mean streak, a chip on his shoulder, a bit of "FU, I'll show you and your Mamas"...I hope he has it.
basketballRob
RealGM
And1: 10,664

Post#145 » by basketballRob » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:11 pm

Skybox wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:Another Markelle Fultz Update

Read on Twitter

my God that comments on that tweet

A major factor in his return, IMO, is a bit of a mean streak, a chip on his shoulder, a bit of "FU, I'll show you and your Mamas"...I hope he has it.
Fultz always speaks in code. Meaning, he doesn't say things like, having a good day working out at the Magic's facility. He always leaves things open to people who want to try and decipher his code.

Tbh it doesn't seem normal.

Maybe it's the way kids talk on social media and I don't understand.

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
Mc-o
Veteran
And1: 1,507

Post#146 » by Mc-o » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:27 pm

basketballRob wrote:
Skybox wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:

Fultz always speaks in code. Meaning, he doesn't say things like, having a good day working out at the Magic's facility. He always leaves things open to people who want to try and decipher his code.

Weird situation .
basketballRob
RealGM

Post#147 » by basketballRob » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:37 pm

The way he's been putting so many crying emojis lately, it seems like maybe he reagrevated his injury. Now he refuses to quit.

Not sure how to interpret it.

pepe1991
RealGM

Post#148 » by pepe1991 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:15 pm

I would not put too much stock into tweets of players. He might use tweeter as some sort of motivation, but tweeter is filled with trolls and attention wh***s much like any other social media.
I just find it mindblowing that people who follow him on tweeter -leave hate comments, like dude, why do you really follow him for?

Woj is only reason i have twitter :lol:
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,229

Post#149 » by Blue_and_Whte » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:00 pm

basketballRob wrote:
Skybox wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:

maybe he knows there are people that sit around trying to decipher code that’s not there so he’s just messing with people.
Faith, Family, Basketball
#2A
#Adopt
pepe1991
RealGM

Post#150 » by pepe1991 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:40 pm

Blue_and_Whte wrote:
basketballRob wrote:
Skybox wrote:

maybe he knows there are people that sit around trying to decipher code that’s not there so he’s just messing with people.

Tbh if i'm famous i would have fake accounts to fight haters :rofl:
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,529

Post#151 » by Furinkazan » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:13 pm

pepe1991 wrote:
Blue_and_Whte wrote:
basketballRob wrote:Fultz always speaks in code. Meaning, he doesn't say things like, having a good day working out at the Magic's facility. He always leaves things open to people who want to try and decipher his code.

Soooo you’re saying you’ve got burner accounts here ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
pepe1991
RealGM

Post#152 » by pepe1991 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:16 pm

Furinkazan wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:
Blue_and_Whte wrote:maybe he knows there are people that sit around trying to decipher code that’s not there so he’s just messing with people.

Soooo you’re saying you’ve got burner accounts here ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Soo you're saying i'm famous ? 8-) :lol:
Last Guardian
RealGM
And1: 3,862

Post#153 » by Last Guardian » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:12 pm

OrlandO wrote:He no longer looks chubby

That's really disappointing since the championship winning PG is chubby. I compared the situation to another player so clearly my opinion is right.

Btw, this board is seriously bad right now.
basketballRob
RealGM

Post#154 » by basketballRob » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:25 pm

Last Guardian wrote:
OrlandO wrote:He no longer looks chubby

That's really disappointing since the championship winning PG is chubby. I compared the situation to another player so clearly my opinion is right.

Btw, this board is seriously bad right now.
I'd rather have him shredded like Oladipo a couple of years ago.

Magic_Johnny12
RealGM
And1: 8,449

Post#155 » by Magic_Johnny12 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:34 pm

Let's say Fultz comes back to summer league Fultz (video below for whoever forgot) and starts the season and looks healthy for the most part and isn't lighting the world on fire due to being rusty and still developing (probably most realistic scenario).

If Washington called at deadline and demanded Flutz and an unprotected FRP for Beal (Fournier as a filler) would you guys pull the trigger?

We'll enter the second half of the season with Augustine/Beal/Isaac/Gordon/Vuc or would the unknown be too much to give up?

PM me if you can help a brotha finally get an AVI.
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,529

Post#156 » by Furinkazan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:21 am

pepe1991 wrote:
Furinkazan wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:

Soo you're saying i'm famous ? 8-) :lol:

Is there anybody on this board who doesn’t know you? :lol:
drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,879

Post#157 » by drsd » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:49 am

If Fultz is a "competent" PG that can replace Augustin by the start of the 2021/21 season, the Magic's most glaring need will be a free-agent upgrade at the SG slot in the 2021 off-season.

Magic_Johnny12 wrote:If Washington called at deadline and demanded Flutz and an unprotected FRP for Beal (Fournier as a filler) would you guys pull the trigger?

Would the Magic trade Fultz and Fournier for 18 months so they could take a stab at offering Beal a max deal?

Maybe not. Fournier (and perhaps Fultz) come off the books coincident with Beal. Orlando could simply try to sign Beal in the 2021 off-season. And when Fournier's deal expires, I expect exactly something like that.
KillMonger
RealGM
And1: 9,963

Post#158 » by KillMonger » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:16 pm

Magic_Johnny12 wrote:Let's say Fultz comes back to summer league Fultz (video below for whoever forgot) and starts the season and looks healthy for the most part and isn't lighting the world on fire due to being rusty and still developing (probably most realistic scenario).

If Washington called at deadline and demanded Flutz and an unprotected FRP for Beal (Fournier as a filler) would you guys pull the trigger?

We'll enter the second half of the season with Augustine/Beal/Isaac/Gordon/Vuc or would the unknown be too much to give up?

I'd take a shot on the unknown, if fultz can come back to 100% then he has the potential to be quite a bit better than Beal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app
PrimeThyme
RealGM
And1: 14,333

Post#159 » by PrimeThyme » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:07 pm

Magic_Johnny12 wrote:Let's say Fultz comes back to summer league Fultz (video below for whoever forgot) and starts the season and looks healthy for the most part and isn't lighting the world on fire due to being rusty and still developing (probably most realistic scenario).

Assuming Fultz comes back healthy as the prospect everyone thought he was, that would be an easy no for me. Fultz was still healthy at that point. I'm taking 5+ seasons of a player who's ceiling is arguably higher than Beals over a guy who can walk in 2.

Whether he can actually come back healthy is obviously an entirely different question though. I have more hope now than I did 3 weeks ago.
CZ Eddie
Starter
And1: 725

Post#160 » by CZ Eddie » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:11 am

Fultz is as safe as can be for the next year.
With his potential and our NEEDS, all he needs is minor improvements once in a while to have management frothing at the mouth.
Keep your politics out of my sports

Return to Orlando Magic