ImageImageImageImage

Jonathan Isaac is looking huge compared to last season.

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,593

Re: Jonathan Isaac is looking huge compared to last season. 

Post#21 » by BadMofoPimp » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:47 pm

drsd wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:Hair is taller so I reckon he has surpassed 7'

He is self-declared as 6' 13"

With hair!!!

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Driguez
General Manager
And1: 2,016

Post#22 » by Driguez » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:19 am

drsd wrote:
Driguez wrote:Can someone photoshop JI head into Big Baby's body?

Given that I started this:

:lol: :rofl:
"We all we got"- SVG
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,233

Post#23 » by Blue_and_Whte » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:18 am

drsd wrote:
Driguez wrote:Can someone photoshop JI head into Big Baby's body?

Given that I started this:

"And hes not even flexing...."

Sent from my VS501 using RealGM mobile app
Faith, Family, Basketball
#2A
#Adopt
fateis007
Rookie
And1: 813

Post#24 » by fateis007 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Ok trolls, go back to peaking into Fultz twitter for conspiracy theories on his shoulder. He def looks bigger, and considering he was a toothpick coming into the league, it's good to see he will be able to bang with players at the 4 now.
PrimeThyme
RealGM
And1: 14,333

Post#25 » by PrimeThyme » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:29 pm

Normally I would agree with the people that deem these type of threads useless, but considering how raw Isaac and Bamba were coming out and with both of them already having suffered season-ending injuries because of it this is something I think is pretty important to monitor. Isaac has without a doubt added size this summer and it should help him this upcoming season. He's obviously not Giannis size but its progress nonetheless.
tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,095

Post#26 » by tiderulz » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:56 pm

fateis007 wrote:Ok trolls, go back to peaking into Fultz twitter for conspiracy theories on his shoulder. He def looks bigger, and considering he was a toothpick coming into the league, it's good to see he will be able to bang with players at the 4 now.

235 is good size for many SF. 235 at 7'0 is not someone i would want banging against anyone.
yoyojw17
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,090

Post#27 » by yoyojw17 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:08 pm

tiderulz wrote:
fateis007 wrote:Ok trolls, go back to peaking into Fultz twitter for conspiracy theories on his shoulder. He def looks bigger, and considering he was a toothpick coming into the league, it's good to see he will be able to bang with players at the 4 now.

235 is good size for many SF. 235 at 7'0 is not someone i would want banging against anyone.

if someone pushes and you can't push back.... your confidence wane unless you immediately compensate with another trait. Now that he can push back... i'm sure we will be seeing the best form of Isaac to date.
KillMonger
RealGM
And1: 9,970

Post#28 » by KillMonger » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:15 pm

For comparison the admiral David robinson was 7"1 and around 235-240 lbs

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app
drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,891

Post#29 » by drsd » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:19 pm

tiderulz wrote:

Durant is 240 at 6' 13".

pepe1991
RealGM
And1: 16,223

Post#30 » by pepe1991 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:37 pm

Solid Snake wrote:For comparison the admiral David robinson was 7"1 and around 235-240 lbs

David Robinson's muscles had muscles. Guy was huge, he was one of most jacked nba players ever. In general he was almost perfect athlete. Huge 7'0, crazy mobility, ability to run the floor, shoot, he also had great tehnique and was apsolute monster.

There are Cs today who weight as much as him or more, or have muscles, but nobody looks like him

Guy had quadra double in one game, during his prime he blocked more elite dunkers than probably anybody not named Mutombo ( and dunked some nasty stuff on Mutombo :lol: ) . He also made non other than Jordan ducking in transition in fear of poster :lol:
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. -John Lennon
tiderulz
RealGM

Post#31 » by tiderulz » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:51 pm

drsd wrote:
tiderulz wrote:

Durant is 240 at 6' 13".

and i wouldnt want him banging vs PF's either.
tiderulz
RealGM

Post#32 » by tiderulz » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:53 pm

Solid Snake wrote:For comparison the admiral David robinson was 7"1 and around 235-240 lbs

i think that was his rookie weight. a little searching pulled up people mentioning his weight in a Spurs program at 250 from the 97 season.
tiderulz
RealGM

Post#33 » by tiderulz » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:57 pm

pepe1991 wrote:

David Robinson's muscles had muscles. Guy was huge, he was one of most jacked nba players ever. In general he was almost perfect athlete. Huge 7'0, crazy mobility, ability to run the floor, shoot, he also had great tehnique and was apsolute monster.

There are Cs today who weight as much as him or more, or have muscles, but nobody looks like him

Guy had quadra double in one game, during his prime he blocked more elite dunkers than probably anybody not named Mutombo ( and dunked some nasty stuff on Mutombo :lol: ) . He also made non other than Jordan ducking in transition in fear of poster :lol:

i always thought Iggy was a smaller jacked version.

Blue_and_Whte
RealGM

Post#34 » by Blue_and_Whte » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:58 pm

tiderulz wrote:

i think that was his rookie weight. a little searching pulled up people mentioning his weight in a Spurs program at 250 from the 97 season.

Admiral was a BEAST. No comparison
#2A
#Adopt
pepe1991
RealGM

Post#35 » by pepe1991 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:06 pm

tiderulz wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:

i always thought Iggy was a smaller jacked version.

Corey Maggette was also HUGEEE.

From less known players, Joe Graham was monster, i saw somwhere on reddit that he could bench over 350 pounds :lol:

oh can't forget Ben Wallace, that dude was type of person you would run away from in moment you notice him :lol:
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM

Post#36 » by Blue_and_Whte » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:19 pm

It’s good you’re excited....He didn’t double in size in 6 months.....
#2A
#Adopt
swarlesbarkley
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,153

Post#37 » by swarlesbarkley » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:24 pm

Def Swami wrote:After watching the clips from USA practices and the Blue and White game, he definitely looks a lot bigger. There was a moment when he was standing next to Myles Turner and I thought he looked as big, if not bigger. Coming into the league he had the size of a 3/4, but he genuinely looked like a 4/5.

Yeah he just towered over most guys out there. When Middleton was guarding him, Isaac looked like a giant!
pepe1991
RealGM

Post#38 » by pepe1991 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:07 pm

swarlesbarkley wrote:
Def Swami wrote:After watching the clips from USA practices and the Blue and White game, he definitely looks a lot bigger. There was a moment when he was standing next to Myles Turner and I thought he looked as big, if not bigger. Coming into the league he had the size of a 3/4, but he genuinely looked like a 4/5.

Yeah he just towered over most guys out there. When Middleton was guarding him, Isaac looked like a giant!

Middleton true size and weight are around 6'7 / 215 pounds.

NBA just really ,really LOVES to inflate weight and size of everybody, especially how they measure player with shoes, like they play in high heels , not bb shoes.
Skybox
RealGM
And1: 5,588

Post#39 » by Skybox » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:13 am

pepe1991 wrote:

Robinson was an incredible specimen, athlete, player, human being...but, smart to cut his legs out of the shot. He was not bullying anybody in the post. He was jumping over, lateral movement, speed...Isaac is a good comparison (I hope) for body type/potential. Vuc would post Robinson if they met and bump him around. Different type of Center. I like Isaac quick and switchy, tip of the spear on the perimeter. A little more muscle is great but no need for bulk...Again, I love him, Robinson, Garnett style physique...but not the body to bang with Vuc, Gasol types.
tiderulz
RealGM

Post#40 » by tiderulz » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:53 am

Skybox wrote:
pepe1991 wrote:

Robinson was an incredible specimen, athlete, player, human being...but, smart to cut his legs out of the shot. He was not bullying anybody in the post. He was jumping over, lateral movement, speed...Isaac is a good comparison (I hope) for body type/potential. Vuc would post Robinson if they met and bump him around. Different type of Center. I like Isaac quick and switchy, tip of the spear on the perimeter. A little more muscle is great but no need for bulk...Again, I love him, Robinson, Garnett style physique...but not the body to bang with Vuc, Gasol types.

ISaac should look at Siakam. Siakam has similar body style and plays fine.

Return to Orlando Magic