Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 7,989

Antonio Brown not happy about NFL helmet 

Post#1 » by HMFFL » Fri Aug 9, 2019 11:14 pm

Retirement threatened over helmet dispute

Read on Twitter
?s=20

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-rumors-retirement-threatened-over-helmet-dispute-timeline-on-injured-feet-up-in-the-air/

Sent from my SM-N920P using RealGM mobile app
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Antonio Brown not happy about NFL helmet 

Post#2 » by HMFFL » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:53 am

Antonio Brown said he's "looking forward to rejoining teammates" after losing his helmet grievance with the NFL.

Brown was never going to win his grievance. He's still dealing with a frostbite injury, but it sounds like he plans to rejoin the team when he's healthy enough to practice. Even with Brown now unlikely to holdout, he has no shortage of injury and off-field concerns. Brown is hard to trust at his second-round ADP.

Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter

Aug 12, 2019, 4:58 PM ET

HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#3 » by HMFFL » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:53 am

Antonio Brown is not practicing because of his helmet.

Raiders GM Mike Mayock said while the team supports Brown, they've "exhausted" all options regarding his helmet and that they need to know if Brown is "all in or all out." The Raiders have to be extremely frustrated with the situation, but Brown has been as unpredictable as it gets for years. Mayock is hopeful that Brown will be back with the team by Week 1 but did not guarantee that would happen. It's worth noting that the Raiders believe Brown's feet are healthy enough to practice fully, so it's just a matter of when, and if, Brown wants to suit up. Stay tuned.

Source: Scott Bair on Twitter

Aug 18, 2019, 6:06 PM ET

Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Post#4 » by Quake Griffin » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:35 am

Guy is a clown.

If you dont want to go through training camp in your 30s, just say so.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#5 » by HMFFL » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:15 am

Pro Football Talk reports Antonio Brown will pick a helmet soon and is nearing an endorsement deal.

Brown just lost his second helmet grievance of the offseason, but it sounds like he's almost ready to move on. He just might have to secure the bag first with some sponsorship dollars. When it comes to football, there's no way Brown's chemistry with Derek Carr is where it should be after all of the missed time this offseason, but that shouldn't prevent Brown from being one of the most targeted receivers in the NFL. Consider Brown a risky WR1/2 to start the season.

Don't just draft, DOMINATE: With all of Brown's preseason antics, find out where he's ranked.

Source: Pro Football Talk on NBC Sports

Aug 25, 2019, 1:46 PM ET

Twinkie defense
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#6 » by Twinkie defense » Thu Sep 5, 2019 9:43 pm

Antonio Brown is gonna be even less happy when the Raiders take away his $30 mil in guarantees.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#7 » by HMFFL » Thu Sep 5, 2019 11:52 pm

I hope you're right but I doubt it happens.
He sits week one and can't be around the team but we'll see what happens after that.
Twinkie defense wrote:Antonio Brown is gonna be even less happy when the Raiders take away his $30 mil in guarantees.

HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#8 » by HMFFL » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:56 am

Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape

The Patriots receiver is accused of three incidents of sexual assault, in 2017 and 2018, against a woman who attended college with him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/sports/football/antonio-brown-sexual-asssault-patriots.html

Return to Las Vegas Raiders