ImageImageImageImageImage

Official "I'm Bored" Thread - August-September 2019

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,254

Re: Official "I'm Bored" Thread - August 2019 

Post#61 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:08 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:We talking any Jeffrey Epstein here? The autopsy report came out pointing to homicide rather than suicide. I read a comment in the HuffPost article pointing out how the theory of the Epstein murder lines up with Shakespeare's Macbeth for you Shakespeare experts out there.

So who was the mastermind behind Epstein's murder?

A. Clinton

B. Trump

C. Obama

D. Clinton and Trump

E. Clinton and Obama

F. Clinton, Trump, and Obama

G. None of the above

H. Other: ___________________ (specify)

Dear Chairman of the Bored,

Watch William Barr closely.

He recused himself from the Epstein case (worked at law firm that serviced Jeffrey) and then 24 hours later un-recused himself. That's abnormal. Trump clearly turned the screws on Barr to get his hands dirty.

Then a mafia guy tells a reporter Barr was spotted going to Epstein's facility two weeks ago. If this is confirmed, it is highly abnormal.

This is currently the highest profile prisoner on the whole damn planet and BOTH guards on duty are now being blamed for having been asleep for SEVERAL HOURS & SIMULTANEOUSLY during their shift. This is complete and utter BS.

What you have now folks is a cover-up.

Teflon Donald has gotten away with many things so far that a black president never could have done without being lynched, but this Epstein story is looking like the story that will not go away no matter how many tantrums, tweets and threats of war this guy makes to distract us from the outcome.

A sitting president tweeting that a former president had Epstein killed was beyond the pale. Trump should have shut his stupid mouth, but he just made sure this won't go away.

P.S. I do think Bill Clinton probably could go down for sexcapades on Lolita island and I don't care. This is not a partisan issue any longer. Lots of powerful people got ensnared by Epstein and the raids probably produced more video of them raping young kids. So whomever they have evidence of doing this, I say put them on trial. So the point is if Trump has nothing to hide then why is he behaving like he's spooked AF and why is his Attorney General behaving like he's engaged in a cover-up?

Anyway, Epstein's death, suicide or murder, just opens the door to more rapid prosecutions since his legal team no longer has a client to stall the process for.

The SDNY made it very clear. This investigation will continue because it has been a conspiracy probe from the beginning. That means Epstein was never the only target and other parties involved in his sex trafficking or those who raped these kids are going down.

Plus, the raid conducted in the Virgin Isles was BOTH the Feds AND the NYPD, thus ensuring shared evidence, no chances of federal pardons and pretty much a guarantee of people being charged.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,303

Post#62 » by thebuzzardman » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:59 am

Not to quote Clyde's long article - that raid in the Virgin Isles took place AFTER the huge fire/document burn so while I'm sure they'll collect some evidence, the really GOOD evidence, the truly important evidence, is already gone.

Funny - burning up documents ahead of getting rolled up, then committing suicide in captivity - it's almost like TRADECRAFT. Hmmm.

Just like it's odd a guy running an extremely profitable hedge fund had a secret client list and only one publicly known client -granted the very rich Victoria Secret etc founder. More interesting is people who run hedge funds are generally VERY busy guys, but Epstein had lots and lots and lots of free time to pursue other interests.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,303

Post#63 » by thebuzzardman » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:41 pm

Bored and want some TV? Mindhunter, season 2 is out. Watch season 1 too. Really good; good script,really good acting.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,636

Post#64 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:11 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:Not to quote Clyde's long article - that raid in the Virgin Isles took place AFTER the huge fire/document burn so while I'm sure they'll collect some evidence, the really GOOD evidence, the truly important evidence, is already gone.

Funny - burning up documents ahead of getting rolled up, then committing suicide in captivity - it's almost like TRADECRAFT. Hmmm.

Just like it's odd a guy running an extremely profitable hedge fund had a secret client list and only one publicly known client -granted the very rich Victoria Secret etc founder. More interesting is people who run hedge funds are generally VERY busy guys, but Epstein had lots and lots and lots of free time to pursue other interests.

I hear you on the document burn. The problem with that, however, is that in many cases - especially in the age of computers - there are usually copies somewhere. Maybe this guy was different due to the nature of his "clientele."
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#65 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:13 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:We talking any Jeffrey Epstein here? The autopsy report came out pointing to homicide rather than suicide. I read a comment in the HuffPost article pointing out how the theory of the Epstein murder lines up with Shakespeare's Macbeth for you Shakespeare experts out there.

A. Clinton

B. Trump

C. Obama

D. Clinton and Trump

E. Clinton and Obama

G. None of the above

He recused himself from the Epstein case (worked at law firm that serviced Jeffrey) and then 24 hours later un-recused himself. That's abnormal. Trump clearly turned the screws on Barr to get his hands dirty.

Then a mafia guy tells a reporter Barr was spotted going to Epstein's facility two weeks ago. If this is confirmed, it is highly abnormal.

This is currently the highest profile prisoner on the whole damn planet and BOTH guards on duty are now being blamed for having been asleep for SEVERAL HOURS & SIMULTANEOUSLY during their shift. This is complete and utter BS.

Teflon Donald has gotten away with many things so far that a black president never could have done without being lynched, but this Epstein story is looking like the story that will not go away no matter how many tantrums, tweets and threats of war this guy makes to distract us from the outcome.

A sitting president tweeting that a former president had Epstein killed was beyond the pale. Trump should have shut his stupid mouth, but he just made sure this won't go away.

P.S. I do think Bill Clinton probably could go down for sexcapades on Lolita island and I don't care. This is not a partisan issue any longer. Lots of powerful people got ensnared by Epstein and the raids probably produced more video of them raping young kids. So whomever they have evidence of doing this, I say put them on trial. So the point is if Trump has nothing to hide then why is he behaving like he's spooked AF and why is his Attorney General behaving like he's engaged in a cover-up?

Anyway, Epstein's death, suicide or murder, just opens the door to more rapid prosecutions since his legal team no longer has a client to stall the process for.

The SDNY made it very clear. This investigation will continue because it has been a conspiracy probe from the beginning. That means Epstein was never the only target and other parties involved in his sex trafficking or those who raped these kids are going down.

Plus, the raid conducted in the Virgin Isles was BOTH the Feds AND the NYPD, thus ensuring shared evidence, no chances of federal pardons and pretty much a guarantee of people being charged.

At first, I thought you wrote: "thus ensuring shredded evidence."
Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#66 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:20 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

A. Clinton

B. Trump

C. Obama

D. Clinton and Trump

E. Clinton and Obama

G. None of the above

Well, whatever evidence was left at the island. I'd assume most of it was removed or incinerated prior to the raid. They should have made the raid simultaneously with Epstein's airport arrest stateside. But they did recover videos and pictures from his safe at his Manhattan mansion when he was arrested so somebody beside Epstein will still be found guilty of being a pedo
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#67 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:34 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

Well, whatever evidence was left at the island. I'd assume most of it was removed or incinerated prior to the raid. They should have made the raid simultaneously with Epstein's airport arrest stateside. But they did recover videos and pictures from his safe at his Manhattan mansion when he was arrested so somebody beside Epstein will still be found guilty of being a pedo

So, whodunit?
Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#68 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:38 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

So, whodunit?

Don't know, but if it was suicide it was still intentional to let him do himself in so no matter what there is foul play because you can't off yourself like that in those cells unless you have material assistance and willful blind eyes.

All we know is Barr is acting very fishy.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#69 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:44 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

So, whodunit?

Don't know, but if it was suicide it was still intentional to let him do himself in so no matter what there is foul play because you can't off yourself like that in those cells unless you have material assistance and willful blind eyes.

I know that they haven't ruled out suicide yet but the autopsy report stated that the nature of the neck fractures was more consistent with homicide.
Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#70 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:05 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
So, whodunit?

I know that they haven't ruled out suicide yet but the autopsy report stated that the nature of the neck fractures was more consistent with homicide.

I know. Which is why I'm pointing towards Barr who is showing clear signs of being involved in a cover-up whether it is because he had an indirect hand in it or because he is responsible for allowing either such incompetence or malfeasance to occur under his watch.

This not a random prisoner. Barr was acutely aware of everything related to Epstein and there is no chance this could happen without someone in the chain of command allowing it to happen.

Barr is already known for leaking to reporters to sway opinion. Who knows what crap he's spinning now.

Just look at the current reports that the prison guards were so overworked they often slept in their cars because they were too tired to drive home. Are you effing kidding me? They seriously expect that BS to convince the public it was all just because the guards are too sweepy to stay woke? Yeah right
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#71 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:49 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

I know. Which is why I'm pointing towards Barr who is showing clear signs of being involved in a cover-up whether it is because he had an indirect hand in it or because he is responsible for allowing either such incompetence or malfeasance to occur under his watch.

This not a random prisoner. Barr was acutely aware of everything related to Epstein and there is no chance this could happen without someone in the chain of command allowing it to happen.

Barr is already known for leaking to reporters to sway opinion. Who knows what crap he's spinning now.

Just look at the current reports that the prison guards were so overworked they often slept in their cars because they were too tired to drive home. Are you effing kidding me? They seriously expect that BS to convince the public it was all just because the guards are too sweepy to stay woke? Yeah right

Barr is the dude from Banshee!

Free Palestine
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,085

Post#72 » by blueNorange » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:35 pm

anyone listen to BROCKHAMPTON? they're legit one of my favorite bands.

the core group all met on a kanye west message board, dropped 3 albums in the year 2017 and just have real unique music videos.

LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
Jeffrey
Head Coach
And1: 5,065

Post#73 » by Jeffrey » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:53 am

Any wrestling fans here?

Anyone excited about AEW this fall?

NXT on cable tv to go head-to-head with AEW, and Vince McMahon looking to ruin his 3rd brand.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#74 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:19 am

Stephon Marbury shooting on Lebron James? Where'd this come from? There are many classic one-liners in it already and I'm only 1:33 into an almost 7:00 video. This was posted back in January but I can't remember seeing anyone here posting it.

Free Palestine
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,499

Post#75 » by Fat Kat » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:16 pm

The Popeyes chicken sandwich is better than Chick-fil-A’s. Absolutely delicious
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,373
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#76 » by BKlutch » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:24 pm

IT'S TIME to bring this back:

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

daily_burger
Sophomore
And1: 84

Post#77 » by daily_burger » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:29 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:Bored and want some TV? Mindhunter, season 2 is out. Watch season 1 too. Really good; good script,really good acting.

Just finished it, season 2 was great even better than the first. If you liked that you should also check out Manhunt: Unabomber.
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,499

Post#78 » by Fat Kat » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:28 pm

Lala’s new butt injections look terrible
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#79 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:00 pm

daily_burger wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:Bored and want some TV? Mindhunter, season 2 is out. Watch season 1 too. Really good; good script,really good acting.

Just finished it, season 2 was great even better than the first. If you liked that you should also check out Manhunt: Unabomber.

The guy who played Manson was awesome.
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#80 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:03 pm

Fat Kat wrote:Lala’s new butt injections look terrible

Will this make it into Melo's new reality TV show "Life Ain't So Melo"?
Free Palestine

Return to New York Knicks