ImageImageImageImage

Passes/Tickets

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Orlando_Pride
Freshman
And1: 26

Passes/Tickets 

Post#1 » by Orlando_Pride » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:51 pm

So I finally did it and purchased a 10 game weekend pass. I live in Tampa and i seemed like enough games and I should be able to make the weekends. To make my wife feel better I told her I would resell a few of the better games (I dont care who we play I just want to watch the Magic). What is your history on resells. I bought lower bowl Row 14 behind the Magic bench. Obviously i know the better we are the more likely I am to sell 2 or 3. I secretly don't want to sell any but at least have to try.
NEM
RealGM
And1: 2,122

Re: Passes/Tickets 

Post#2 » by NEM » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:39 am

I bought the season fast break pass. Figured if my seats are bad I’ll just watch from the bar. As an incentive I got 2 free lowers bowl seats vs Denver and vs philly. My rep also said that if I get too many uppers consecutively that he’ll hook me up with some lowers to another game.
I live rent free in your head. You know who you are :D

Not changing this sig until Magic win a championship. Started 6/26/2015.
OrlandoMagic
Lead Assistant
And1: 435

Re: Passes/Tickets 

Post#3 » by OrlandoMagic » Fri Sep 6, 2019 12:45 pm

Orlando_Pride wrote:So I finally did it and purchased a 10 game weekend pass. I live in Tampa and i seemed like enough games and I should be able to make the weekends. To make my wife feel better I told her I would resell a few of the better games (I dont care who we play I just want to watch the Magic). What is your history on resells. I bought lower bowl Row 14 behind the Magic bench. Obviously i know the better we are the more likely I am to sell 2 or 3. I secretly don't want to sell any but at least have to try.

I had season tickets for two years and always found it pretty easy to sell tickets. I was able to make most of my money back and still go to the games I wanted to. If I were you I would join a few Orlando magic Facebook groups so you can post tickets in there for sell. Don’t use the Orlando Magic one as it will get lost in the shuffle quickly.

Return to Orlando Magic