ImageImageImageImageImage

WOJ: Julius Randle 3/63M (Team Option)

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

iLLmatic860
General Manager
And1: 15,164

Re: WOJ: Julius Randle 3/63M (Team Option) 

Post#741 » by iLLmatic860 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:30 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:I wish we didn’t sign bootleg Melo (Morris) and brought back Melo

Morris can actually play defense

He is actually overrated on that end. This is from March
On the defensive end for Morris, it is unfortunately much of the same if not worse than his shooting numbers. This season, Morris has a defensive rating of 106.6 which is nothing impressive, but it was more about his hustle and intensity which meant more to the team.

These last 15 games, there has been an absence of that from him while his rating ballooned up to a 109.5. Also, the Celtics’ defense is -5.8 points worse with Morris on the floor this season. Morris has become a general liability on that side of the court making it hard for Stevens to keep him on the floor for the stretches of most importance

Stop your melo delusion bruh lol

Morris is easily a more impactful player than Melo in 2019
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 118,605

Post#742 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:36 pm

DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:
Morris can actually play defense

He is actually overrated on that end. This is from March
On the defensive end for Morris, it is unfortunately much of the same if not worse than his shooting numbers. This season, Morris has a defensive rating of 106.6 which is nothing impressive, but it was more about his hustle and intensity which meant more to the team.

These last 15 games, there has been an absence of that from him while his rating ballooned up to a 109.5. Also, the Celtics’ defense is -5.8 points worse with Morris on the floor this season. Morris has become a general liability on that side of the court making it hard for Stevens to keep him on the floor for the stretches of most importance

You can’t call me delusional when i just laid down the facts for you. :lol:

I rather have Melo mentor the young guys than have Morris take away shots from our young guys but that’s just me :dontknow:

Melo not joining us anyways so it’s pointless to argue about it. But it would’ve been cool to see him back here as a mentor. Oh well
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
iLLmatic860
General Manager

Post#743 » by iLLmatic860 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:16 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:He is actually overrated on that end. This is from March

I rather have Melo mentor the young guys than have Morris take away shots from our young guys but that’s just me :dontknow:

Melo not joining us anyways so it’s pointless to argue about it. But it would’ve been cool to see him back here as a mentor. Oh well

Melo has no history of making his teammates better.
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 47,850

Post#744 » by robillionaire » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:20 pm

Melo is the last player I’d ever want to mentor anybody
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#745 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:11 am

DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:Stop your melo delusion bruh lol

But Morris has? Lol
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,175

Post#746 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:25 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:

The reason Melo hasn't landed anywhere thus far is because he is incapable of being a mentor when he lacks the ability to accept a reduced role and fit in. That's what an older veteran who mentors younger players does. I understand you love the man, but please come to terms with why he is in the position he's in, OK?
iLLmatic860
General Manager

Post#747 » by iLLmatic860 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:29 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:You can’t call me delusional when i just laid down the facts for you. :lol:

But Morris has? Lol

Yes because Morris actually knows his role. Lol. He was great for Celtics and was one of there better players in the post season. Its pretty simple lol but idk why im wasting my time arguing with “3 to head melo”.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#748 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:29 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:Stop your melo delusion bruh lol

The reason Melo hasn't landed anywhere thus far is because he is incapable of being a mentor when he lacks the ability to accept a reduced role and fit in. That's what an older veteran who mentors younger players does. I understand you love the man, but please come to terms with why he is in the position he's in, OK?

Yet there’s actual reports that said he’s willing to accept ANY role and he did the same thing in Houston. But you refuse to acknowledge that because it doesn’t fit your agenda. I get you hate the guy and write essays about him every day but let’s not ignore the facts bruh. Carry on.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#749 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:34 am

DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:Melo has no history of making his teammates better.

But Morris has? Lol

Yes because Morris actually knows his role. Lol. He was great for Celtics and was one of there better players in the post season. Its pretty simple lol but idk why im wasting my time arguing with “3 to head melo”.

Yeah idk why I’m wasting my time arguing with a guy who stays embarrassing us Knicks fans on the GB with threads like this.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1885119

:lol:
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 42,990

Post#750 » by DaGawd » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:52 am

This thread is about Julius. Let's keep it that way
BaF
Washington Wizards
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,049

Post#751 » by Jalen Bluntson » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:03 am

DaGawd wrote:This thread is about Julius. Let's keep it that way

I'm so sick of Melo talk. Like...holy fuq I wish he was never here at this point!!! :banghead:
:beer: RIP mags
iLLmatic860
General Manager

Post#752 » by iLLmatic860 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:08 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:But Morris has? Lol

Yeah idk why I’m wasting my time arguing with a guy who stays embarrassing us Knicks fans on the GB with threads like this.

Atleast I was intentionally trollin. Ur dead ass serious

Im done with u tho. You an op. Dont even tag me.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#753 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:22 am

DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:Yes because Morris actually knows his role. Lol. He was great for Celtics and was one of there better players in the post season. Its pretty simple lol but idk why im wasting my time arguing with “3 to head melo”.

Atleast I was intentionally trollin. Ur dead ass serious

Im done with u tho. You an op. Dont even tag me.

Nah you was dead ass and looked like a idiot :lol: And I mean you the one quoting me with trash in the first place so be my guest. Please change ya name bruh. You disrespecting max B callin ya self wavey lmfaoo
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#754 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:24 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:You can’t call me delusional when i just laid down the facts for you. :lol:

Yet there’s actual reports that said he’s willing to accept ANY role and he did the same thing in Houston. But you refuse to acknowledge that because it doesn’t fit your agenda. I get you hate the guy and write essays about him every day but let’s not ignore the facts bruh. Carry on.

Alright, lie about Houston then. I don't care. Have fun
Adelheid
RealGM
And1: 6,745

Post#755 » by Adelheid » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:09 am

Not this again.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#756 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Sep 1, 2019 1:33 am

Just found out about this channel. I like it. Some good takes about Randle's game and what he needs to work on.
;feature=share
NYKinMIA
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,915

Post#757 » by NYKinMIA » Sun Sep 1, 2019 8:02 am

I like him. I like the terms.

Nice pivot by the FO/pills (I guess we're going with.)
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 81,776

Post#758 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Sep 1, 2019 5:04 pm

Only Knick player who is above average (barely). Unfortunately, he is being paid like he is very good. Which he isn't.
Hes_On_Fire
Head Coach
And1: 9,217

Post#759 » by Hes_On_Fire » Sun Sep 1, 2019 5:38 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:

What would Melo mentor anyone on? Defense? Isolation shots?

Morris had just signed with Pop and the Spurs before we ended up signing him. Says a lot about his value in the league. To say he's overrated while hyping a guy who can't even get an unguaranteed deal because of his selfishness (and that's what it is, along with age and declining skills - not some league wide conspiracy that some will have you think) is a joke.

Support the guys we have. Melo did nothing for the franchise and we need to stop acting like he's Patrick Ewing. Support the current team and guys who will actually play hard and try to win games while playing team basketball.
New York Knicks franchise W-L record as of 9/2/22 since James L Dolan assumed full ownership (2001):

673-1,007
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#760 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Sep 1, 2019 5:43 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:Only Knick player who is above average (barely). Unfortunately, he is being paid like he is very good. Which he isn't.

Return to New York Knicks