ImageImageImage

2019 Season Game Thread

RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,156

Re: 2019 Season Game Thread 

Post#41 » by RaoulDuke79 » Mon Sep 2, 2019 11:20 pm

Osuna is so infuriating to watch at times, almost Giles-level infuriating.

I have almost zero confidence in him in a pressure situation unless we have a multiple run lead, and I don't even want to imagine a postseason save situation at this point, my nerves can only take so much.

The way he half-ass threw that routine grounder to first, which should have been an easy automatic out, and allowed another base runner to reach because of it is inexcusable(not even mentioning the meatballs he throws over the plate in an 0-2 count).

Is he a moron or just doesn't care?
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,156

Re: 2019 Season Game Thread 

Post#42 » by RaoulDuke79 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:02 am

:o

HOUSTON -- Coming off a game in which they erupted for 21 runs on Sunday against the Mariners, the Astros picked up right where they left off Monday by blasting six home runs in the first two innings against the A’s, including two by rookie sensation Yordan Alvarez.

The Astros became the first team in Major League history to hit six home runs in the first two innings of a game, per Elias, and they set the club record for most runs scored in a two-game span (32).

:clap:
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.

Return to Houston Astros