Post#561 » by Golanator » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:20 pm

How do you set keepers?
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,329

Re: Dynasty League 

Post#562 » by TASTIC » Mon Sep 2, 2019 7:50 pm

Announcing a deal between my squad Tobias Gets Funke and WeekapaugGroove...

WeekapaugGroove gets CJ McCollum

Tobias Gets Funke gets Domantas Sabonis, Kyle Kuzma and Spencer Dinwiddie.

Am always looking for deals, I have a few fringe keepers that a top heavy team might want to try and nab/take a chance on.

Delon Wright
Monte Morris
Jabari Parker
John Wall

All available, looking to solidify 2-3 of them into 1 keeper - doesn't have to be a star, just a useful fantasy piece.

Kuzma and Jarrett Allen probably available too in the right deal.
Stix
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,453

Post#563 » by Stix » Tue Sep 3, 2019 2:00 am

TASTIC wrote:Announcing a deal between my squad Tobias Gets Funke and WeekapaugGroove...

Am always looking for deals, I have a few fringe keepers that a top heavy team might want to try and nab/take a chance on.

Delon Wright
Monte Morris
Jabari Parker
John Wall

All available, looking to solidify 2-3 of them into 1 keeper - doesn't have to be a star, just a useful fantasy piece.

Option to vote against? Reminds me of the Boogie for Tobias Harris stunt you pulled last year.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,660

Post#564 » by WeekapaugGroove » Tue Sep 3, 2019 2:40 am

ZER0 wrote:
TASTIC wrote:Announcing a deal between my squad Tobias Gets Funke and WeekapaugGroove...

Delon Wright
Monte Morris
Jabari Parker
John Wall

Option to vote against? Reminds me of the Boogie for Tobias Harris stunt you pulled last year.
I guess if you guys want to vote that's fine.

I think it's a perfectly reasonable deal for both sides. He upgrades his roster depth with some nice youngish dudes.

For me my roster is deep and PF/C heavy so I wanted a solid guard who can give me 3s. It also lets me keep some of the other young back of the rosters guys who were on the bubble.

I've been offering deals like this since the season ended and Tastic was the first to offer something I wanted. Others had the opportunity.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#565 » by TASTIC » Tue Sep 3, 2019 3:11 am

ZER0 wrote:

Delon Wright
Monte Morris
Jabari Parker
John Wall

How about you elaborate why you don't want the deal done.

Beginning to think this is almost personal to be honest. I notice you didn't complain about me trading away Blake Griffin and Sexton for Wall. Look how well that worked out for me.

The only real reason for vetoing should be collusion...Have a look what experts like Josh Lloyd etc think about reasons for vetoing:

https://hashtagbasketball.com/fantasy-basketball/content/fantasy-experts-on-the-right-reasons-to-veto-a-trade

If the two parties are happy then that should be it. Neither of us are rookies and fleecing the other one, he WON last year FFS. My team needs depth and some youth, which I'm getting. Also have a high-ish pick coming, so I wanted to move quality for quantity.
Stix
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,453

Post#566 » by Stix » Tue Sep 3, 2019 6:12 am

TASTIC wrote:
ZER0 wrote:

Delon Wright
Monte Morris
Jabari Parker
John Wall

Beginning to think this is almost personal to be honest. I notice you didn't complain about me trading away Blake Griffin and Sexton for Wall. Look how well that worked out for me.

The only real reason for vetoing should be collusion...Have a look what experts like Josh Lloyd etc think about reasons for vetoing:

https://hashtagbasketball.com/fantasy-basketball/content/fantasy-experts-on-the-right-reasons-to-veto-a-trade

If the two parties are happy then that should be it. Neither of us are rookies and fleecing the other one, he WON last year FFS. My team needs depth and some youth, which I'm getting. Also have a high-ish pick coming, so I wanted to move quality for quantity.

Nah it's not personal. Just seems like you always get the better end of the deal, by a big margin. I knew the Cousins for Harris trade wasn't fair, this one seems like more of the same. 3 mid-tier valuable fantasy players for 1 doesn't seem right in my book. But if you guys are happy with that, then so be it.
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#567 » by TASTIC » Tue Sep 3, 2019 6:44 am

ZER0 wrote:
TASTIC wrote:
ZER0 wrote:

Nah it's not personal. Just seems like you always get the better end of the deal, by a big margin. I knew the Cousins for Harris trade wasn't fair, this one seems like more of the same. 3 mid-tier valuable fantasy players for 1 doesn't seem right in my book. But if you guys are happy with that, then so be it.

Wall is maybe going to be my last keeper, as a stash. Otherwise I gave up Griffin and Sexton for basically nothing...
wheezy
Rookie
And1: 556

Post#568 » by wheezy » Tue Sep 3, 2019 2:59 pm

I'm in for both leagues again. Can't wait for the season to finally get going.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,365

Post#569 » by bwgood77 » Tue Sep 3, 2019 3:16 pm

Trade looks pretty fair to me. The Tobias Harris for Boogie one definitely didn't though.
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,166

Post#570 » by MrMiyagi » Wed Sep 4, 2019 12:04 am

Delon Wright
Monte Morris
Jabari Parker
John Wall

I remember liking the Boogie-Harris deal for both sides, and I like this one too. Weekapaug offered a similar deal to me for Bledsoe, but I didn't pull the trigger because I'm wary of Kuzma and Dinwiddie's production this season given the changes to their teams. Maybe I should've pressed Weekapaug for Sabonis. Oh well.
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
wheezy
Rookie

Post#571 » by wheezy » Wed Sep 4, 2019 12:09 am

I'd be up for making a trade if anyone is looking for roster depth.
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#572 » by TASTIC » Wed Sep 4, 2019 12:31 am

wheezy wrote:I'd be up for making a trade if anyone is looking for roster depth.

Which team are you mate?

We need a list of usernames/teams, some are easy to find, others not so much...Mine included haha
MrMiyagi

Post#573 » by MrMiyagi » Wed Sep 4, 2019 12:33 am

TASTIC wrote:
wheezy wrote:I'd be up for making a trade if anyone is looking for roster depth.

Which team are you mate?

We need a list of usernames/teams, some are easy to find, others not so much...Mine included haha

I believe The Fresh Princes, given the Avatars
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#574 » by TASTIC » Wed Sep 4, 2019 12:39 am

MrMiyagi wrote:
TASTIC wrote:

Which team are you mate?

Detective Miyagi, nice work
wheezy
Rookie

Post#575 » by wheezy » Wed Sep 4, 2019 12:53 am

MrMiyagi wrote:
TASTIC wrote:

Which team are you mate?

Ya :nod:
MrMiyagi

Post#576 » by MrMiyagi » Wed Sep 4, 2019 2:07 am

Announcing a trade between my team Waxed On and wheezy's team The Fresh Princes.

The Fresh Princes receives Jerami Grant.

Waxed on receives Kris Dunn and Markelle Fultz.
Golanator
Sixth Man
And1: 1,376

Post#577 » by Golanator » Wed Sep 4, 2019 2:55 pm

Can you set keepers in the app??

Also screw you guys, not my fault Boogie got hurt again and threatened his baby mama
MrMiyagi

Post#578 » by MrMiyagi » Thu Sep 5, 2019 4:49 am

Golanator wrote:Can you set keepers in the app??

Also screw you guys, not my fault Boogie got hurt again and threatened his baby mama

I believe we are waiting for the league to be re-activated by the commish.
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Post#579 » by MathiasPW » Fri Sep 6, 2019 4:42 pm

Qwigglez, read your PMs
KopLegend
Sixth Man
And1: 197

Post#580 » by KopLegend » Fri Sep 6, 2019 9:58 pm

Heyo. Checking in for Dynasty. I'm looking for 2 for 1 deals (2 of my players for one of your players). Players that may be of interest to you: TJ Warren, Fred Van Vleet, Hassaan Whiteside, Cedi Osman, Aaron Gordon, Marcus Smart....

PM me if you want to talk trades!

Return to Phoenix Suns