Kuz has been working with a private shooting coach

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Ball so hard
Sixth Man
And1: 677

Re: Kuz has been working with a private shooting coach 

Post#161 » by Ball so hard » Fri Sep 6, 2019 1:39 pm

zimpy27 wrote:
Slava wrote:What's the best PG we can get if he is packaged with KCP and other short term salaries?

Best for KCP straight up is Augustin.

Best when packaged with Kuz is Bledsoe.

But there would be better targets with Kuz and KCP. I'd go for Covington and more with that package.

Also what will the Spurs do with both Murray and White? I'd trade Kuzma straight up for one of them.

Covington would be a great addition. I think Bledsoe would be a terrible fit... the last thing we need is a non shooter at the 1.
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 36,970

Post#162 » by zimpy27 » Fri Sep 6, 2019 1:44 pm

Ball so hard wrote:
zimpy27 wrote:
Slava wrote:What's the best PG we can get if he is packaged with KCP and other short term salaries?

But there would be better targets with Kuz and KCP. I'd go for Covington and more with that package.

Also what will the Spurs do with both Murray and White? I'd trade Kuzma straight up for one of them.

Covington would be a great addition. I think Bledsoe would be a terrible fit... the last thing we need is a non shooter at the 1.

That's the big mark on Bledsoe but he's a strong defender and an efficient scorers, just that scoring isn't from outside as much.
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
Ball so hard
Sixth Man
And1: 677

Post#163 » by Ball so hard » Fri Sep 6, 2019 1:44 pm

Slava wrote:
zimpy27 wrote:

Augustin is too depressing and Bledsoe is a bigger drag and not the age group I was looking for. Does a Kuz + salary for Dinwiddie trade make sense for Brooklyn? Harris is up for a new deal and they could use some scoring until Durant returns.

Doubt Brooklyn would be interested in trading Dinwiddie. Dinwiddie just signed his 3 year contract not long ago plus i'm not sure Kuz would be a clear upgrade on offense for the Nets. Imo Dinwiddie and Kuz are roughly on the same level offensively.
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 36,970

Post#164 » by zimpy27 » Fri Sep 6, 2019 4:26 pm

Slava wrote:
zimpy27 wrote:

Augustin is too depressing and Bledsoe is a bigger drag and not the age group I was looking for. Does a Kuz + salary for Dinwiddie trade make sense for Brooklyn? Harris is up for a new deal and they could use some scoring until Durant returns.

Dinwiddie is overrated because of the system he plays in, he's not much of a playmaker but is given a very specific role in a strongly built system to make simple passes around the perimeter. It shouldn't be under-estimated and you will see DLo's playmaking efficiency fall at GSW next season.

Augustin is underrated if you think he's depressing.
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
iamworthy
RealGM
And1: 8,909

Post#165 » by iamworthy » Fri Sep 6, 2019 5:14 pm

The only person I'd want out of Brooklyn is Harris.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers