ImageImageImageImageImage

Kawhi's sister charged in deadly robbery

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

omar36
Analyst
And1: 4,708

Re: Kawhi's sister charged in deadly robbery 

Post#101 » by omar36 » Sun Sep 8, 2019 8:38 pm

13th Man wrote:First of all, RIP to the poor old lady.

I think we dodged a bullet with this family, they're underserving to be part of our culture and organization.

alright what. why are some of yall tying her actions to kawhi or his family? this is so dumb. we dont know their family dynamics. heck, if she out here robbing a poor old lady, shes prob not close to kawhi or his uncle (who was successful before kawhi made it big).

His family when they were here never acted in a bad way to the city or organization. NOw a family member of his commits a horrfic crime, he gets lumped in with her? :noway:
13th Man
General Manager
And1: 6,117

Post#102 » by 13th Man » Sun Sep 8, 2019 9:07 pm

omar36 wrote:

I think we dodged a bullet with this family, they're underserving to be part of our culture and organization.

alright what. why are some of yall tying her actions to kawhi or his family? this is so dumb. we dont know their family dynamics. heck, if she out here robbing a poor old lady, shes prob not close to kawhi or his uncle (who was successful before kawhi made it big).

His family when they were here never acted in a bad way to the city or organization. NOw a family member of his commits a horrfic crime, he gets lumped in with her? :noway:

Kawhi leaves to be closer to his family: "Gotta respect his decision, he is putting his family first."

Sister is charged with murder: "What's this have to do with Kawhi in any way?"

C'mon, you can't have it both ways. This is shameful to Kawhi and his family any way you look at it.
akiman911
Pro Prospect
And1: 785

Post#103 » by akiman911 » Sun Sep 8, 2019 9:48 pm

Stubby wrote:
smallgains wrote:
Stubby wrote:
Don't know all their family histories but given kawhi's history with the early death of his father etc, kawhi's sister likely had more social determinants of health stacked up against her. I don't think it's fair to suggest the probability of this sort of behavior being the same as someone in Haywards family when their upbringings involved other environmental factors clearly were not the same. Simply put, trauma, particularly early trauma is highly influential.

Cry me a river.

I do feel sorry for you. You must not get the attention you need in real life if this is how you seek it online.

What's he saying that is wrong?

Kawhi grew up in the hood- dont think hayward did.

Way higher chance kawhiis family commits crime

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
"With that shot he exceeded his 2 ppg average"
Heat announcers on Patrick McCaw (after a made 3) March 10, 2019.
Kevin Willis
RealGM
And1: 7,941

Post#104 » by Kevin Willis » Sun Sep 8, 2019 9:56 pm

13th Man wrote:
omar36 wrote:

Kawhi leaves to be closer to his family: "Gotta respect his decision, he is putting his family first."

C'mon, you can't have it both ways. This is shameful to Kawhi and his family any way you look at it.

You made two independent statements. Very few people are close to their entire family, they love them as family but that's different than being in their close group. Kawhi put that group first. We have no idea how close she was to Kawhi or if she was estranged. Plus wishing ill on someone is just bad karma.
Ska needs to make a comeback.
will
RealGM
And1: 49,385
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#105 » by will » Sun Sep 8, 2019 10:11 pm

Oh my.
changes
Head Coach
And1: 9,124

Post#106 » by changes » Sun Sep 8, 2019 10:15 pm

his family and inner circle always seemed like complete degenerates
13th Man
General Manager
And1: 6,117

Post#107 » by 13th Man » Mon Sep 9, 2019 2:58 am

Kevin Willis wrote:
13th Man wrote:
omar36 wrote:

You made two independent statements. Very few people are close to their entire family, they love them as family but that's different than being in their close group. Kawhi put that group first. We have no idea how close she was to Kawhi or if she was estranged. Plus wishing ill on someone is just bad karma.

Where did I wish ill on them? I said that this is a shameful act for the family, is it not?
omar36
Analyst

Post#108 » by omar36 » Mon Sep 9, 2019 3:29 am

13th Man wrote:
omar36 wrote:

what does it have to do with kawhi. did he set up a hit on the old woman? we have no idea how close they are or how his family dynamics work. I know many ppl who have no relationships with their siblings and those that are considred black sheeps of their family.
no this isnt shameful for kawhi, f that. His sisters action is her own, not his. shes a grown adult.

he chose his family/living close with him. why cant ppl just move on from it. he freaking brought us a championship.
omar36
Analyst

Post#109 » by omar36 » Mon Sep 9, 2019 3:30 am

changes wrote:his family and inner circle always seemed like complete degenerates

holy smokes are ppl still salty :lol:
smallgains
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,369

Post#110 » by smallgains » Mon Sep 9, 2019 3:32 am

Stubby wrote:
smallgains wrote:
Stubby wrote:
Don't know all their family histories but given kawhi's history with the early death of his father etc, kawhi's sister likely had more social determinants of health stacked up against her. I don't think it's fair to suggest the probability of this sort of behavior being the same as someone in Haywards family when their upbringings involved other environmental factors clearly were not the same. Simply put, trauma, particularly early trauma is highly influential.

Cry me a river.

I do feel sorry for you. You must not get the attention you need in real life if this is how you seek it online.

I blame it on trauma I experienced growing up...
Stubby
Junior
And1: 135

Post#111 » by Stubby » Mon Sep 9, 2019 3:53 am

smallgains wrote:
Stubby wrote:
smallgains wrote:Cry me a river.

I blame it on trauma I experienced growing up...

Maybe you were just born that way.
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,273

Post#112 » by Raps in 4 » Mon Sep 9, 2019 4:06 am

Uncle Dennis is a snake, but he's no **** murderer.
spicy4MVP
Sixth Man
And1: 1,963

Post#113 » by spicy4MVP » Mon Sep 9, 2019 4:43 am

Bankai wrote:
right between the eyes wrote:Kawhi has unlimited money why do this for freaking purse wtf???

Some people feel the need to steal for some reason, I have a coworker who makes $30 an hour, but every so often he blatantly steals his $6 lunch from the Loblaws we visit by walking out without paying.

worst example ive ever heard in my entire life. 30 bucks an hour is NOTHING. your coworker may have a nicer apartment, wear a nicer shirt and even have a better phone plan than someone who makes 15 bucks an hour minimum wage but its still a paycheque to paycheque survival lifestyle. its when you have an opportunity to reject everyday 150$ for something that doesnt even take 5 minutes of your time because of your own values and beliefs without feeling on the scale of 1 to 10, more than 3 out of 10 of regret, thats when you can consider yourself a middle class. id consider stealing a lunch too at that wage (if I had no integrity or values ). Even without integrity, no middle-class person would ever steal a 6$ lunch.
JN
RealGM
And1: 9,921

Post#114 » by JN » Mon Sep 9, 2019 5:07 am

After reading this thread, I wonder if Real GM is best at
- Being fake psychiatrists
- Being fake doctors (re injuries)
- Being fake coaches,
- Being fake GM's.
JN
RealGM
And1: 9,921

Post#115 » by JN » Mon Sep 9, 2019 5:11 am

casey_glory7 wrote:
Bankai wrote:
right between the eyes wrote:Kawhi has unlimited money why do this for freaking purse wtf???

Some people feel the need to steal for some reason, I have a coworker who makes $30 an hour, but every so often he blatantly steals his $6 lunch from the Loblaws we visit by walking out without paying.

worst example ive ever heard in my entire life. 30 bucks an hour is NOTHING. your coworker may have a nicer apartment, wear a nicer shirt and even have a better phone plan than someone who makes 15 bucks an hour minimum wage but its still a paycheque to paycheque survival lifestyle. its when you have an opportunity to reject everyday 150$ for something that doesnt even take 5 minutes of your time because of your own values and beliefs without feeling on the scale of 1 to 10, more than 3 out of 10 of regret, thats when you can consider yourself a middle class. id consider stealing a lunch too at that wage (if I had no integrity or values ). Even without integrity, no middle-class person would ever steal a 6$ lunch.

I think you just came up with the worst example ever... although, it is hard to say since most of that comment is incomprehensible.
ItsDanger
RealGM
And1: 21,889

Post#116 » by ItsDanger » Mon Sep 9, 2019 5:59 am

I guess uncle Dennis couldn't help out everyone.
Organization can be defined as an organized body of people with a particular purpose. Not random.
GG0701
Junior
And1: 207

Post#117 » by GG0701 » Mon Sep 9, 2019 8:19 am

omar36 wrote:
changes wrote:his family and inner circle always seemed like complete degenerates

holy smokes are ppl still salty :lol:

Yeah I kinda wish I didn’t come in this thread. The only family that Kawhi had around when he was here was his mom, girlfriend, kids, uncle and the sister that runs that page. It’s like some people are using this to take their aggression out at him for leaving. Thankfully, there are more sensible posts in this thread.
Bankai
RealGM
And1: 26,485

Post#118 » by Bankai » Mon Sep 9, 2019 11:12 am

I like how some of you guys openly admit that you would steal, thus proving my point that their is people who just have the urge to do it.

Stealing is for chumps who have low morals sorry, especially if you already have financial means. I'm not risking Jail over a $6 lunch like my companion. I'm not treating Kawhis Sister like a poor soul as well. She allegedly killed a woman over something she shouldn't have been doing.
Rhythm043
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,865

Post#119 » by Rhythm043 » Mon Sep 9, 2019 11:28 am

Does his sister have a beard. Shes 6'2 320 lbs . Damn
On Gerald Henderson vs Derozan:
"Yes. Hendo is quite a bit better than DeMar.
So yes, I do believe he's currently the better player and do project that will continue to be in the future. I would also take Turner over DD."
--Throwback24,Jan 2014
LBJKB24MJ23
RealGM
And1: 21,155

Post#120 » by LBJKB24MJ23 » Mon Sep 9, 2019 12:31 pm

13th Man wrote:
Kevin Willis wrote:
13th Man wrote:

Where did I wish ill on them? I said that this is a shameful act for the family, is it not?

maybe for the sister. not for the family.
raf1995 wrote:I just don’t think he has that kind of potential. I think we will regret not trading him for a haul in a few years when he’s a mid-tier starter with nice playmaking and defense and a shaky jumper.

Return to Toronto Raptors