Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Pointgod
RealGM
And1: 21,674

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXVI 

Post#1241 » by Pointgod » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:37 pm

daoneandonly wrote:
Pointgod wrote:
Ruzious wrote:Jeebus, can Trump really be that f'd up? Actually, does anyone think he wouldn't do that if he thinks he can get away with it?

What about Trump makes you think that he isn’t capable of this? The man is a morally bankrupt piece of trash. He’s probably had people killed to protect himself. I’m not exaggerating or kidding on this. Of course he can get away with it. He has Republicans by their pussies he knows even if Democrats get their **** together and impeach, the Senate will acquit him. Where has he ever suffered consequences for anything in his life?

No one's arguing Trump is a tool, you are indeed correct. But your conspiracy theories are a bit ridiculous. The only thing more comical is almost any one on the left preaching about "consequences for anything in life" and taking the stances on other issues that they do, contradiction much?

Says the guy who unironically claims that Trump was the most ethical candidate running. Still waiting for concrete examples of Hillary’s corruption that isn’t some right wing fever dream. Trump has shown to be a cruel, pathetic, morally bankrupt narcissist that has encouraged violence against people. He has loyal psychopaths in the White House that would kill without question. What proof do you have that he’s above killing someone to protect himself? Again you’re going on a tangent bringing up the left. The conversation is about Trump try attempting to stay on topic for once.
daoneandonly
RealGM
And1: 3,032

Post#1242 » by daoneandonly » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:44 pm

Pointgod wrote:
daoneandonly wrote:
Pointgod wrote:
What about Trump makes you think that he isn’t capable of this? The man is a morally bankrupt piece of trash. He’s probably had people killed to protect himself. I’m not exaggerating or kidding on this. Of course he can get away with it. He has Republicans by their pussies he knows even if Democrats get their **** together and impeach, the Senate will acquit him. Where has he ever suffered consequences for anything in his life?

No one's arguing Trump is a tool, you are indeed correct. But your conspiracy theories are a bit ridiculous. The only thing more comical is almost any one on the left preaching about "consequences for anything in life" and taking the stances on other issues that they do, contradiction much?

Says the guy who unironically claims that Trump was the most ethical candidate running. Still waiting for concrete examples of Hillary’s corruption that isn’t some right wing fever dream. Trump has shown to be a cruel, pathetic, morally bankrupt narcissist that has encouraged violence against people. He has loyal psychopaths in the White House that would kill without question. What proof do you have that he’s above killing someone to protect himself? Again you’re going on a tangent bringing up the left. The conversation is about Trump try attempting to stay on topic for once.

What proof do you have of ppl who will kill without question? Just because you think it, doesn't mean its actual fact. Post a link of some credible evidence.

And Hillary's corruption speaks for itself, the political and Clinton Foundation donors she's in bed with, Benghazi, and her stance on abortion. Almost every politician is corrupt in some way shape and form, Clinton, Stein, Johnson, Trump were no exception, all beyond corrupt, but of that 4, as mind boggling as it is, Trump was the least bit. Blame your party and the others for cobbling that pathetic trio together. I blame my side for picking the most corrupt of the 18 in the Republican field.
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,616

Post#1243 » by UcanUwill » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:08 pm

What was Hillary's stance on abortion that made her corrupt? Now I am curious.
Pointgod
RealGM

Post#1244 » by Pointgod » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:13 pm

daoneandonly wrote:
Pointgod wrote:
daoneandonly wrote:

What proof do you have of ppl who will kill without question? Just because you think it, doesn't mean its actual fact. Post a link of some credible evidence.

And Hillary's corruption speaks for itself, the political and Clinton Foundation donors she's in bed with, Benghazi, and her stance on abortion. Almost every politician is corrupt in some way shape and form, Clinton, Stein, Johnson, Trump were no exception, all beyond corrupt, but of that 4, as mind boggling as it is, Trump was the least bit. Blame your party and the others for cobbling that pathetic trio together. I blame my side for picking the most corrupt of the 18 in the Republican field.

See you whine that people call you names, but when you bring up blatantly false lies about the Clinton Foundation and Benghazi you prove that you’re an idiot. This has been debunked so many times that it’s not even worth further discussion. Trump and Clinton have the same stance on abortion! Trump only pretended to change his stance to get the vote of religious nut jobs like yourself. Trumps corruption was already well documented from working with the mob, paying off politicians, not paying contractors and of course he BRAGGED ABOUT SEXUALLY ASSAULTING WOMEN. You voted for a monster no one else made you do it, just own up to it that your so called religious values are completely transactional.
gtn130
Analyst
And1: 2,740

Post#1245 » by gtn130 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:04 pm

daoneandonly wrote:And Hillary's corruption speaks for itself, the political and Clinton Foundation donors she's in bed with, Benghazi, and her stance on abortion. Almost every politician is corrupt in some way shape and form, Clinton, Stein, Johnson, Trump were no exception, all beyond corrupt, but of that 4, as mind boggling as it is, Trump was the least bit.

This is legitimately insane and does not remotely aligned with reality. This is why nobody can seriously engage with you - you have no idea what the actual facts are, and you're up to your eyeballs in rightwing media. To be totally crystal clear here: you are saying things that are factually incorrect and you have yet to show any desire to nail down what the actual facts are.

Explain Hillary's involvement in Benghazi and why that makes her more corrupt than Trump. Explain what the Clinton Foundation has done that renders Hillary more corrupt than Donald Trump. Citations needed. I'll wait.
pancakes3
General Manager
And1: 2,626

Post#1246 » by pancakes3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:34 pm

Trump reverses standards for light bulbs. Just, super dumb. Like, what even is this rant? he's talking about fluorescent lights and the energy standards are for promoting LED lights.

Read on Twitter

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/04/757623821/trump-administration-reverses-standards-for-energy-efficient-light-bulbs

but, no corruption here. the coincidences of the energy lobby standing to lose up to $15 billion a year has nothing to do with it. it's about consumer choice! and looking good!
Bullets -> Wizards
gtn130
Analyst

Post#1247 » by gtn130 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:12 am

Everyone gets ****ier lightbulbs now thanks to Trump being completely corrupt. Love it #MAGA
gtn130
Analyst

Post#1248 » by gtn130 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:13 am

Imagine electing Hillary and her email server
gtn130
Analyst

Post#1249 » by gtn130 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:15 am

I’m just glad the Trump Presidency has afforded us the honor to read through pages and pages of daoneandonly relentlessly abortion virtue signaling
pancakes3
General Manager
And1: 2,626

Post#1250 » by pancakes3 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:16 am

fwiw, fluorescent bulbs have lit up office buildings since the '50s. just lying, and counting on ppl who hear him to be dumb enough to take him at his word.
Bullets -> Wizards
queridiculo
RealGM
And1: 9,050

Post#1251 » by queridiculo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:33 am

The country needs more morons like daoneandlonely, says GOP Senator Kerry Roberts from Kentucky.

Keep, M. Stoopid and Howe.

Ignorance shall set us free!

https://apnews.com/ba22eace0ec2414794c6722c5bfb5baf

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A Republican Tennessee lawmaker says he supports getting rid of higher education because he argues it would cut off the “liberal breeding ground.”

Sen. Kerry Roberts of Springfield called for eliminating higher education while speaking about attending a recent abortion legislative hearing on his conservative radio talk show on Sept. 2.

Roberts specifically called out one activist who testified in favor of protecting abortion rights. He asserted without evidence that the woman’s beliefs were a “product of higher education” and claimed that getting rid of higher education would “save America.”

The senator did not immediately respond to a request for further elaboration.

Roberts also questioned funding higher education with tax dollars. He voted in favor of the state’s $38.5 billion budget earlier this year, which included money for colleges and universities.
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#1252 » by Ruzious » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:31 pm

pancakes3 wrote:Trump reverses standards for light bulbs. Just, super dumb. Like, what even is this rant? he's talking about fluorescent lights and the energy standards are for promoting LED lights.

Read on Twitter

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/04/757623821/trump-administration-reverses-standards-for-energy-efficient-light-bulbs

but, no corruption here. the coincidences of the energy lobby standing to lose up to $15 billion a year has nothing to do with it. it's about consumer choice! and looking good!

It's like he has a checklist of things to destroy progress on, and this lets him check yet another box. Every day, there's at least one more box checked. He's unbelievably terrible at his job in so many ways. I can't imagine there's anyone worse at their job. Unfortunately, his happens to be President of the US.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
daSwami
Assistant Coach
And1: 547

Post#1253 » by daSwami » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:49 pm

Ruzious wrote:
pancakes3 wrote:Trump reverses standards for light bulbs. Just, super dumb. Like, what even is this rant? he's talking about fluorescent lights and the energy standards are for promoting LED lights.

Read on Twitter

It's like he has a checklist of things to destroy progress on, and this lets him check yet another box. Every day, there's at least one more box checked. He's unbelievably terrible at his job in so many ways. I can't imagine there's anyone worse at their job. Unfortunately, his happens to be President of the US.

I have some friends at the DoE who would argue Betsy Devos deserves such recognition.
:banghead:
Pointgod
RealGM

Post#1254 » by Pointgod » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Ruzious wrote:

Read on Twitter

This should surprise nobody. No one wants to acknowledge this, but this is the only thing driving the Republican Party. Destroy progress, roll back the clock and make things are cruel as possible regardless of what institutions get destroyed in the process. Burn it down is what Trump ran on and what all the third party voters and Democrats who didn’t vote for Hillary enabled. This is what you get. *shrug emoji*
gtn130
Analyst

Post#1255 » by gtn130 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:56 pm

Read on Twitter

Imagine voting for this imbecile
Zonkerbl
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,182

Post#1256 » by Zonkerbl » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Well, the Dems didn't win in NC last night, but I hope that 10 point swing away from Trump is reflective of the overall national mood and persists to November 2020.

Man I just want this nightmare to be over. I feel like I've aged twenty years since November 2016.
I've been taught all my life to value service to the weak and powerless.
verbal8
General Manager
And1: 1,364

Post#1257 » by verbal8 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:33 pm

Zonkerbl wrote:Well, the Dems didn't win in NC last night, but I hope that 10 point swing away from Trump is reflective of the overall national mood and persists to November 2020.

Man I just want this nightmare to be over. I feel like I've aged twenty years since November 2016.

While a 10 point shift is encouraging, I am concerned about a couple things. First that it might be inflated by the attention/motivation in the race. The other race was basically exactly the partisan lean. Even if the shift is high single digits, that might not be enough to flip the Senate.
FAH1223
RealGM
And1: 6,969

Post#1258 » by FAH1223 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:37 am

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
Wizardspride
RealGM
And1: 9,866

Post#1259 » by Wizardspride » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:16 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
FAH1223
RealGM
And1: 6,969

Post#1260 » by FAH1223 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:11 pm

I love these stories about Liz Warren's willingness to clown and push back against the corrupt cabal of corporatists that made up the Obama administration.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Return to Washington Wizards