ImageImageImageImageImage

Kawhi's sister charged in deadly robbery

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Senbonzakura
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,920

Re: Kawhi's sister charged in deadly robbery 

Post#161 » by Senbonzakura » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:56 am

I really don't want to hear a **** word from any of the mods on this site again.

Dude posts blatant racism and is still posting. Tsherkin doesn't like that someone argues with his points and then bans them.

What an absolute **** joke.
PoundTown
Sixth Man
And1: 1,154

Post#162 » by PoundTown » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:19 pm

Senbonzakura wrote:I really don't want to hear a **** word from any of the mods on this site again.

Dude posts blatant racism and is still posting. Tsherkin doesn't like that someone argues with his points and then bans them.

Man, you take this forum seriously. Relax. The guy with the racist comment should be banned, yes, even if the dude was just trolling. For you to get so upset about how a forum is monitored is a little over the top; what do you act like on the roads lol? And yes, there are people / mods that think they have power and it might be the only part of life they have power, so maybe they misuse the power... whatever.
BetterCallSaul
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,523

Post#163 » by BetterCallSaul » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:01 pm

LoveMyRaps wrote:
right between the eyes wrote:Is this the same sister that was on instagram all year?

He only has one sister, so yeah.

Damn, that's sad. I feel for Kawhi, lost his father & now his sister.

No it's not that one
Johnny Bball
RealGM
And1: 48,741

Post#164 » by Johnny Bball » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:11 pm

Senbonzakura wrote:I really don't want to hear a **** word from any of the mods on this site again.

Or you could click his name and look. Under Groups...there is "Banned Users". There's your answer about what happened from this. Or do you think they need to keep you updated on all policy decisions?
LBJKB24MJ23
RealGM
And1: 21,168

Post#165 » by LBJKB24MJ23 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:34 pm

lol dude is banned bruh
raf1995 wrote:I just don’t think he has that kind of potential. I think we will regret not trading him for a haul in a few years when he’s a mid-tier starter with nice playmaking and defense and a shaky jumper.
FreshyFlames
Rookie
And1: 1,044

Post#166 » by FreshyFlames » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:24 pm

ThatClockWork wrote:The subtle layer of racism in this thread has me extremely disappointed in this forum. We have a long way to go ..

Canada is far more racist than you'd want to believe, especially outside of Toronto. Not too shocked about it at all. They feel safe behind their computers.
Raps in 6ix
M3tro
Analyst
And1: 3,063

Post#167 » by M3tro » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:31 pm

FreshyFlames wrote:
ThatClockWork wrote:The subtle layer of racism in this thread has me extremely disappointed in this forum. We have a long way to go ..

Canada is far more racist than you'd want to believe, especially outside of Toronto. Not too shocked about it at all. They feel safe behind their computers.

Racism is literally everywhere, in every culture around the world. Always has been and always will be.
ThatClockWork
Veteran
And1: 1,856

Post#168 » by ThatClockWork » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:10 am

M3tro wrote:
FreshyFlames wrote:

Racism is literally everywhere, in every culture around the world. Always has been and always will be.

That's the problem. It doesn't need to always be. This is the type of defeatist attitude that I won't subscribe to. Teaching the next generation the right way to live is the way to go. Previous generation is a lost cause but who is going to enforce it willingly? It needs to come from those who are benefitting from the privelage most importantly in my not so humble opinion.

/Rant.
Barack Obama wrote:You can’t lose heart, or grow cynical if there are twists and turns on your journey. The cynics may be the loudest voices — but I promise you, they will accomplish the least.
ThatClockWork
Veteran

Post#169 » by ThatClockWork » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:12 am

Johnny Bball wrote:

Or you could click his name and look. Under Groups...there is "Banned Users". There's your answer about what happened from this. Or do you think they need to keep you updated on all policy decisions?

In this case, they do need to make a public statement from where I am sitting. Also address the subtle layer of racism in this thread generally to discourage people from posting comments that add to the problem in the future.
Barack Obama wrote:You can’t lose heart, or grow cynical if there are twists and turns on your journey. The cynics may be the loudest voices — but I promise you, they will accomplish the least.
Johnny Bball
RealGM

Post#170 » by Johnny Bball » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:48 am

ThatClockWork wrote:
Johnny Bball wrote:

In this case, they do need to make a public statement from where I am sitting. Also address the subtle layer of racism in this thread generally to discourage people from posting comments that add to the problem in the future.

I just gave you the answer, so did someone else before... and mods are aware that everyone can see if someone is banned if they care to...so beyond you not knowing previously how to check, I don't see how there is anything left for them to do. Or how any of this reflects in any way on them. Just let the thread die and it's over.
nestea
Veteran
And1: 1,778

Post#171 » by nestea » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:17 am

FreshyFlames wrote:

Your absolutely right. The only difference is Americans will tell you to your face their racist. Canadians do it in secrecy.
Im an Optomist, not an optometrist!
ThatClockWork
Veteran

Post#172 » by ThatClockWork » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:41 am

Johnny Bball wrote:
ThatClockWork wrote:
Johnny Bball wrote:

I just gave you the answer, so did someone else before... and mods are aware that everyone can see if someone is banned if they care to...so beyond you not knowing previously how to check, I don't see how there is anything left for them to do. Or how any of this reflects in any way on them. Just let the thread die and it's over.

this is part of what I am referring to .... anyways ...
refshateRaps
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,947

Post#173 » by refshateRaps » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:57 am

FreshyFlames wrote:

No its not.

The internet is not a reflection of outter society. Look we can spill 2 million people in the streets for a parade. Every colour, culture, religion, gender and yet that was not an issue. The bigger issue we had was gang bangers (moreso income disparity) . Not racism. You would think if we had a racism problem in Toronto that parade would be quite difficult to achieve?

The internet sheds a heavy light on the worlds lowest form including racism. Political race baiting has unnecessary polarization and low life keyboard warrior mental headcases and immature kids do what they always do on the net.

Unharmful bias exists in all walks of life and cultures but Toronto can hardly be described as having a racism problem. The heavy majority of people are very respectful of others. Of course there are and will always be small extreme groups that should are problematic in any race or culture. But lets be real they are a very, very small minority and either come from and isolated way of life or are severely mentally ill or substance addicts
Johnny Bball
RealGM

Post#174 » by Johnny Bball » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:36 am

ThatClockWork wrote:
Johnny Bball wrote:
ThatClockWork wrote:In this case, they do need to make a public statement from where I am sitting. Also address the subtle layer of racism in this thread generally to discourage people from posting comments that add to the problem in the future.

Sorry what part are you referring to? You can't possible insinuate that my post is subtle racism or they're not stating it bluntly is? I must not get you because that would be ridiculous.
ThatClockWork
Veteran

Post#175 » by ThatClockWork » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:32 am

Johnny Bball wrote:
ThatClockWork wrote:
Johnny Bball wrote:

Sorry what part are you referring to? You can't possible insinuate that my post is subtle racism or their not stating it bluntly is? I must not get you because that would be ridiculous.

That is exactly what I am saying. Dismissing it is part of the problem.
aj174
Senior
And1: 900

Post#176 » by aj174 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:14 pm

M3tro wrote:
FreshyFlames wrote:

With that attitude it'll sure stay that way. No disrespect, but saying "always has, always will be" is a cheap way of saying you dont care and arent willing to do anything cause racists gonna be racist. We should be calling racism out, and like another poster said, it doesn't have to be "always". Always can always be stopped, if you care enough.
FreshyFlames
Rookie
And1: 1,044

Post#177 » by FreshyFlames » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:11 pm

refshateRaps wrote:
FreshyFlames wrote:

No its not.

The internet is not a reflection of outter society. Look we can spill 2 million people in the streets for a parade. Every colour, culture, religion, gender and yet that was not an issue. The bigger issue we had was gang bangers (moreso income disparity) . Not racism. You would think if we had a racism problem in Toronto that parade would be quite difficult to achieve?

The internet sheds a heavy light on the worlds lowest form including racism. Political race baiting has unnecessary polarization and low life keyboard warrior mental headcases and immature kids do what they always do on the net.

Unharmful bias exists in all walks of life and cultures but Toronto can hardly be described as having a racism problem. The heavy majority of people are very respectful of others. Of course there are and will always be small extreme groups that should are problematic in any race or culture. But lets be real they are a very, very small minority and either come from and isolated way of life or are severely mentally ill or substance addicts

Why are you talking about Toronto when I clearly said outside of Toronto. You sound like you're part of the problem and just want to push your own agenda.
Raps in 6ix
Oakville_Raptor
Head Coach
And1: 3,771

Post#178 » by Oakville_Raptor » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:17 pm

How has this thread reached 9 pages....
fbalmeida
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,891

Post#179 » by fbalmeida » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:53 pm

Oakville_Raptor wrote:How has this thread reached 9 pages....

Hehe, but hey, I'm surprised the "Kawhi Leonard left us" threads have died down so soon and suddenly. I was expecting them to be around until mid November.
"The Raptors will be fine." - Masai Ujiri, March 26th, 2021
Johnny Bball
RealGM

Post#180 » by Johnny Bball » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:06 pm

ThatClockWork wrote:
Johnny Bball wrote:
ThatClockWork wrote:

Sorry what part are you referring to? You can't possible insinuate that my post is subtle racism or their not stating it bluntly is? I must not get you because that would be ridiculous.

That is exactly what I am saying. Dismissing it is part of the problem.

Lmfao. I'm not dismissing it. As a matter of fact I'm giving you the answer and taking the time to do it. Since you didn't know. And now you're going to tell us you right and everyone is wrong. Maybe we are your inferior because your so woke.

What a **** joke.

Return to Toronto Raptors