ImageImageImageImageImage

Do any of you guys own Brooklyn nets gear?

Moderators: Rich Rane, NyCeEvO

BKSZN
Junior
And1: 240

Do any of you guys own Brooklyn nets gear? 

Post#1 » by BKSZN » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:52 pm

New guy here. Just wanted to show some gear I got and wonder what gear you guys have. The KD jerseys were sold out.
]

Sorry if it seems all crumbled up :lol: My mother brunched it all up in my other clothes
kamaze
General Manager
And1: 1,315

Re: Do any of you guys own Brooklyn nets gear? 

Post#2 » by kamaze » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:54 pm

Welcome! I used to have a lot of gear when they were in Jersey. all I have now is a Brooklyn Nets hat.
I got the burner-Kevin Durant

Cream rises to the top-Nic Claxton
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#3 » by Prokorov » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:09 am

i have an authentic russell city edition jersey and also the city edition swingman shorts and both city edition hoodies (the regular and the biggie one with the crown)

also have a knock off kyrie city edition jersey and about a dozen sportique nets tshirt wit various logos

also have the kyrie 5s in the brooklyn colorway
LOUiS-D
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,900

Post#4 » by LOUiS-D » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:07 am

I've got some authentic NJ jerseys, no Brooklyn ones yet. I've got some brooklyn jumpers, shirts and mugs. Drinkin tea out of it right now. 100% wanted to get a city edition brooklyn jersey. They might be my fave all time. Wasn't sure who to get though. Really hope they bring them back or I'll be kicking myself. Although... what I'm really hanging for is a white version of that coogi city edition. I don't need the contrast of black against my pale skin to make me look any more ghost-like.
Shark
Lead Assistant
And1: 980

Post#5 » by Shark » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:54 am

I've got the Brooklyn Nets draft cap from the inaugural season as a Deron Williams shirt that my brother gave to me for my birthday. Been wanting to get a new cap for a while now though.
BKSZN
Junior

Post#6 » by BKSZN » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:23 pm

LOUiS-D wrote:I've got some authentic NJ jerseys, no Brooklyn ones yet. I've got some brooklyn jumpers, shirts and mugs. Drinkin tea out of it right now. 100% wanted to get a city edition brooklyn jersey. They might be my fave all time. Wasn't sure who to get though. Really hope they bring them back or I'll be kicking myself. Although... what I'm really hanging for is a white version of that coogi city edition. I don't need the contrast of black against my pale skin to make me look any more ghost-like.

I was looking for a classic New Jersey Nets carter jersey but can’t find them online.
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,572

Post#7 » by Rich Rane » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:05 pm

I have a Brooklyn Nets B logo hat I never wear. Do 2 autographed basketballs by Kidd and Carter count?
NjtoBk201
Senior
And1: 558

Post#8 » by NjtoBk201 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:37 pm

I have City edition Hoodie, T-shirt and basketball short...Brook Lopez swingman jersey....various snapback and fitted caps...and some warmup gear
BKSZN
Junior

Post#9 » by BKSZN » Wed Oct 2, 2019 4:52 pm

Got my new Durant jersey from
The Nets store downtown

can’t wait for the season
3pt_chucker
Head Coach
And1: 2,001

Post#10 » by 3pt_chucker » Wed Oct 2, 2019 10:07 pm

I've got 2 LeVert official jerseys, a knock off kyrie city edition, a bunch a t-shirts and prob like 6 caps :lol:

Want to get official KD and Kyrie's next. Waiting on the alt versions for this yr to be released.

Return to Brooklyn Nets