WELCOME OUR NEWEST SPURS MODERATOR - BAPHOMET!

Moderator: G R E Y

G R E Y
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs
And1: 31,901

WELCOME OUR NEWEST SPURS MODERATOR - BAPHOMET! 

Post#1 » by G R E Y » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:23 am

Hailing from England and the Soccer Forum, Baphomet brings his wit, talents, and wisdom as our new Spurs Moderator.

He is a welcome addition to the Spurs Forum and a worthy successor to continue the standards our previous mods have set. I am excited to share this space with him, and look forward to his insights and contributions to our Forum.

WELCOME, BAPHOMET!
ImageImageImage

The Spurs Way
Thinking of you, Pop :hug:
Baphomet
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,592

Re: WELCOME OUR NEWEST SPURS MODERATOR - BAPHOMET! 

Post#2 » by Baphomet » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:44 pm

Thanks Grey. There's a great lineage of moderators here on the Spurs board with Nolan, Sammy and yourself, so I'll do my best to live up to those high standards.

Above all, I'm looking forward to the forthcoming season. The Spurs are a team in transition but I've every hope that Pop, and now Timmy and Will Hardy, can get the most out of this group as ever. Loved the draft picks, and I'm really happy to see Dejounte returning to the fold and to see how he fits in with the new look backcourt, and how he'll potentially be weaned back in.
-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,668

Post#3 » by -Sammy- » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:32 am

Welcome aboard, Baphomet. You're obviously well-established here on RGM already, and we're privileged to have a proven veteran join our crew.

I think a lot of people are underestimating the Spurs for the upcoming season, and while I don't fully understand why, I'm excited for the good guys to prove those folks wrong. It's going to be a good year and I'm excited to have you along for the ride.
Baphomet
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,592

Post#4 » by Baphomet » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:44 pm

BombsquadSammy wrote:Welcome aboard, Baphomet. You're obviously well-established here on RGM already, and we're privileged to have a proven veteran join our crew.

I think a lot of people are underestimating the Spurs for the upcoming season, and while I don't fully understand why, I'm excited for the good guys to prove those folks wrong. It's going to be a good year and I'm excited to have you along for the ride.

I feel like it wouldn't be right if people weren't underestimating the Spurs going into a new season. Every year, the doomsday predictions for this team fail to materialise. Maybe one year they'll be right, a broken clock is right twice a day after all, but it won't be this season.

Thanks Sammy, I appreciate the warm welcome and kind words.
-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,668

Post#5 » by -Sammy- » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:39 pm

Baphomet wrote:
BombsquadSammy wrote:Welcome aboard, Baphomet. You're obviously well-established here on RGM already, and we're privileged to have a proven veteran join our crew.

I feel like it wouldn't be right if people weren't underestimating the Spurs going into a new season.

Truer words have rarely been spoken, my friend.

We aren't front-runners or favorites, but I fail to see how anyone has us winning fewer games than last year; in addition to the improvements already noted, I think Duncan's going to have a considerable positive influence on Aldridge.

Return to San Antonio Spurs