MathiasPW
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Re: The 2018 Fantasy Thread 

Post#221 » by MathiasPW » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:29 pm

Kerrsed wrote:Final Standings

Dynasty League

Premier League

Kerrsed, I know you are there. Stop hiding in the cave and get the Premier League draft sorted out or outsource it. We need at least to figure out how many players we have, as the G-League hinges on that, too.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,412

Post#222 » by bwgood77 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:35 pm

MathiasPW wrote:

Dynasty League

Premier League

Kerrsed, I know you are there. Stop hiding in the cave and get the Premier League draft sorted out or outsource it. We need at least to figure out how many players we have, as the G-League hinges on that, too.

I can try and get it up and running, at least here if he doesn't start soon. I just edited the titles to ask if anyone else is interested so we really need to see if we can fill up the leagues, and maybe give it a couple days, or if we will just go with 12 teams in each.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#223 » by Kerrsed » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:02 am

MathiasPW wrote:

Dynasty League

Premier League

Ive renewed the league. Out of the 3 promoted posters, only 1 has accepted the team invite, the other two have not responded. Also, in the other fantasy thread, ive only had like half the remaining participants respond that they are in this season, so we have like 6 or 7 people who have yet to respond to anything at all. i will send out PM's again, but not much i can do if half the league is AWOL at the moment.

So far posters who have posted that they are in this year are:
Me
KJG
MathiasPW
Safety Pickle
KD354MVPBOI --- PROMOTED
bwgood77

Still havent heard from:
Terovibe
WeekapaugGroove
Ulquiorra
DMastro
Batsmasher --- Need a replacement
The 2 G-League promoted posters (Who's name ive already forgotten) that havent responded to the emails yet.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#224 » by bwgood77 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:14 am

Kerrsed wrote:
MathiasPW wrote:

Dynasty League

Premier League

Ive renewed the league. Out of the 3 promoted posters, only 1 has accepted the team invite, the other two have not responded. Also, in the other fantasy thread, ive only had like half the remaining participants respond that they are in this season, so we have like 6 or 7 people who have yet to respond to anything at all. i will send out PM's again, but not much i can do if half the league is AWOL at the moment.

So far posters who have posted that they are in this year are:
Me
KJG
MathiasPW
Safety Pickle
KD354MVPBOI --- PROMOTED
bwgood77

Still havent heard from:
Terovibe
WeekapaugGroove
Tyler Durden's Club
DMastro
Batsmasher --- Need a replacement
The 2 G-League promoted posters (Who's name ive already forgotten) that havent responded to the emails yet.

I'm pretty sure WG has posted in the fantasy threads and is ready. Tyler Durden (Ulquiorra) is usually around I think and I'm sure is in. Dmastro...seems like he has posted at one point too. Not sure about Terovibe.

I think STEVE13 was promoted and maybe DRK? He mentioned at one point he was in for premier but I can't really confirm he as top 3...here is who was in G league last year and a screen shot of the top 3 was in the G league thread recently..

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1748741#p68653103
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#225 » by bwgood77 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:18 am

dmastro said he's in as well... viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1619444&start=540#p78295722

STEV13 wrote:.
Are you in for premier league? I think you finished top 3 in G league last year.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#226 » by Kerrsed » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:46 am

bwgood77 wrote:dmastro said he's in as well... viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1619444&start=540#p78295722

Are you in for premier league? I think you finished top 3 in G league last year.

Got it.

I created the thread. Just got to get a confimation from Terovibe, Ulquiorra, get Stev13 and DRK to respond to the emails i sent with the link, and we have to figure out what to do with the Batsmasher situation (Do we promote someone else up, only demote the bottom 2 from last season, or do we just roll with 12 teams so the G-league isnt weakened even more than it already is).
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#227 » by bwgood77 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:49 am

Kerrsed wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:dmastro said he's in as well... viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1619444&start=540#p78295722

Got it.

I created the thread. Just got to get a confimation from Terovibe, Ulquiorra, get Stev13 and DRK to respond to the emails i sent with the link, and we have to figure out what to do with the Batsmasher situation (Do we promote someone else up, only demote the bottom 2 from last season, or do we just roll with 12 teams so the G-league isnt weakened even more than it already is).

I mentioned in another thread. We would need two more people to join the G league because someone dropped out there too. If we get them, then Qwigglez I suppose could stay up, leaving 11 in G league with two new participants.

If no one else joins, we can just run with 12 in each I guess.

DRK confirmed in one of the threads earlier as well.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#228 » by Kerrsed » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:50 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:

Got it.

I mentioned in another thread. We would need two more people to join the G league because someone dropped out there too. If we get them, then Qwigglez I suppose could stay up, leaving 11 in G league with two new participants.

If no one else joins, we can just run with 12 in each I guess.

DRK confirmed in one of the threads earlier as well.

I know DRK confimed, but i emailed him the link to join and he still hasnt.
STEV13
Suns Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 853

Post#229 » by STEV13 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:14 pm

Yeah, I’m in. Thanks! 8-)

Return to Phoenix Suns