Image ImageImage Image

NBA FA Signings / Available players

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

ATRAIN53
Head Coach
And1: 2,560

Re: NBA FA Signings / Available players 

Post#881 » by ATRAIN53 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:18 pm

I really hope Noah gores to the Clippers.

Would be awesome to see him win a ring at the end of his career, and do it by likely beating LeBron and AD in the playoffs.
and maybe he faces his old buddy Horford and PHILA in the Finals too.

The irony that he would become a 'Hollywood as Hell' legend in LA if he's part of the first Clippers championship.
He's got the money, he would really be playing for his legacy. Ballmer would love him.
It would give us a horse to root for in the playoffs too.

even if they don;t pick him up now, maybe he comes in for his workout now ands they sign him down the road :pray:
drosereturn
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,495

Post#882 » by drosereturn » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:41 pm

bearadonisdna wrote:
sco wrote:https://sportando.basketball/en/antonio-blakeney-agreed-to-terms-with-jiangsu/

Also, per rotoworld:

Joakim Noah will join the Clippers for workouts this week.
He had an individual workout with the Lakers in August before they signed Dwight Howard. Noah had a strong finish to the 2018-19 season with Memphis and still has plenty of gas left in the tank, so he would be a solid addition as a third-string center behind Ivica Zubac and Montrezl Harrell.

How many bigs is joakim better than on the bulls?
Felicio, kornet, Gafford come to mind.
Sure gafford and kornet are likeable and have potential but when available guys are arguably better than what you have then it’s kind of frustrating.
A guy like Melo is probably being blackballed but look at hutch, valentine and it’s easy who I’d rather get minutes for a competitive team.

Im just astonished why the Bulls wont sign former players such as Noah, Deng, Gibson, Rose.
Like Noah is several times better than garbage Felicio whose making nearly 10. All of them still better than our bench combined.
Or are they shunning the Bulls since the team isnt good enough?
Lamelo will be a future superstar Bull. Book it. Lavar for president!
sco
RealGM
And1: 7,641

Post#883 » by sco » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:54 pm

Showtime23 wrote:
bearadonisdna wrote:
sco wrote:https://sportando.basketball/en/antonio-blakeney-agreed-to-terms-with-jiangsu/

Also, per rotoworld:

He had an individual workout with the Lakers in August before they signed Dwight Howard. Noah had a strong finish to the 2018-19 season with Memphis and still has plenty of gas left in the tank, so he would be a solid addition as a third-string center behind Ivica Zubac and Montrezl Harrell.

Sure gafford and kornet are likeable and have potential but when available guys are arguably better than what you have then it’s kind of frustrating.
A guy like Melo is probably being blackballed but look at hutch, valentine and it’s easy who I’d rather get minutes for a competitive team.

Im just astonished why the Bulls wont sign former players such as Noah, Deng, Gibson, Rose.
Like Noah is several times better than garbage Felicio whose making nearly 10. All of them still better than our bench combined.

Who's to say they haven't reached out to agents of those guys who rebuffed them. In each case there is reason for player resentment.
:clap:
Proven_Winner
RealGM
And1: 3,963

Post#884 » by Proven_Winner » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:46 pm

Showtime23 wrote:
bearadonisdna wrote:

Also, per rotoworld:

That’s a bad assumption. They’ve been reporting before the summer bulls were interested in Gibson. Rose also damn near blatantly says he wants to be a Bull all the time. Bulls didn’t give either an offer sheet. Though I agree those guys are better than most of our bench.
sco
RealGM
And1: 7,641

Post#885 » by sco » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:39 pm

Proven_Winner wrote:
Showtime23 wrote:
bearadonisdna wrote:

That’s a bad assumption. They’ve been reporting before the summer bulls were interested in Gibson. Rose also damn near blatantly says he wants to be a Bull all the time. Bulls didn’t give either an offer sheet. Though I agree those guys are better than most of our bench.

Taj got paid, so he was out. Rose and Noah aren't the sort of guys who Jim's style would likely mesh with. Deng may have issues.
:clap:
StunnerKO
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,143

Post#886 » by StunnerKO » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:18 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 23,813

Post#887 » by kulaz3000 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:39 pm

StunnerKO wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

I tell you, Bulls gear is just timeless. It looks good basically on everyone.
Why so serious?
Repeat 3-peat
RealGM
And1: 14,568

Post#888 » by Repeat 3-peat » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:18 am

kulaz3000 wrote:
StunnerKO wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

The jersey's, the logo. The Bulls brand is just perfect.
HomoSapien
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 28,173

Post#889 » by HomoSapien » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:31 am

Joakim Noah is not expected to workout with the Los Angeles Clippers, league sources told Andrew Greif of the Los Angeles Times.

Noah was initially scheduled for a workout this week.

The Clippers will go into training camp with one open roster spot.

Per Wiretap. Too bad, he would have been a great fit on the Clippers. I'd still take him on this roster. He has a lot of game left.
ThreeYearPlan wrote:Bulls fans defend HomoSapien more than Rose.
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 23,813

Post#890 » by kulaz3000 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:35 am

HomoSapien wrote:
Joakim Noah is not expected to workout with the Los Angeles Clippers, league sources told Andrew Greif of the Los Angeles Times.

Noah was initially scheduled for a workout this week.

The Clippers will go into training camp with one open roster spot.

Per Wiretap. Too bad, he would have been a great fit on the Clippers. I'd still take him on this roster. He has a lot of game left.

I would want him on the team too, but it would be more for sentimental reasons, even though, like you said, he still has some game left.

The issue is, we went from being relatively thin in the front court, to it being basically our deepest position, so I don't know where he would fit.

We should be on the look out for a swing player first and foremost. Hell, if we could get in the Iggy sweepstakes, that would be massive.
Why so serious?
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#891 » by RedBulls23 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:25 am

kulaz3000 wrote:
StunnerKO wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

He's also from Chicago so wouldn't be surprised if he grew up a Bulls fan
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
Ayman78
Sophomore
And1: 51

Post#892 » by Ayman78 » Wed Oct 2, 2019 3:09 am

Noah would be a good addition for this team. In my mind I don't see him getting much playing time, but his true value would be helping and teaching Lauri and Wendell how to truly affect the game without scoring. Imagine a Lauri and or Wendell being able to make the proper reads and racking up assist and rebounds any where as well Noah did. That kind of development would put the team in a really good position to win games and even put up a fight in the playoffs.
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#893 » by RedBulls23 » Wed Oct 2, 2019 3:31 am

Read on Twitter

Maybe the quote is out of context, but it just comes off weird.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops

Return to Chicago Bulls